PDA

View Full Version : Martin Boyle

Dav1986
23-09-2015, 10:48 PM
Not seen a thread so far and although the whole team were great tonight, I thought MB was fantastic and deserved a thread of his own! Great work rate and looked dangerous all night. Deserved a goal for his performance tonight IMO

tamig
23-09-2015, 10:52 PM
He was very unlucky on a couple of occasions when the ball broke in favour of their defenders. He worried them all night and looked the best I've seen him since his injury.

dp00
He just never gave there defenders a bit of piece , good player , reminds me a little of Ivan sproule your never sure if he is going to do something amazing or terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Horde
Didn't think much came off for him first half, although his pace and workrate got us into good positions, but 2nd half he was brilliant.

Real Emerald
23-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Not seen a thread so far and although the whole team were great tonight, I thought MB was fantastic and deserved a thread of his own! Great work rate and looked dangerous all night. Deserved a goal for his performance tonight IMO

I though he was different class tonight, the plaudits will go to the goal scorers for two fantastic goals but Boyle caused them all sorts of problems and I thought had a great game throughout. Great performance but there were many others, Gray too had a great game.

Bronson
23-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Thought he was good, one particular turn and burst of pace away from his man out wide in the second half really caught my eye.

Much more like the player that was ending the season 6 months ago, competition for places is going to be stern:aok:

Northernhibee
23-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Brilliant tonight from squirrel, deserves the praise.

Hibbyradge
23-09-2015, 10:57 PM
We all see games differently.

I wasn't impressed by his contribution tonight.

Carheenlea
23-09-2015, 10:59 PM
He set himself up in an ideal position to have a strike from the corner of the box in first half but unfortunately slipped as he shot with a bit of an opening to the far corner of the goal. He did get into a similar position a short time later and got a shot away that time. A good performance from Martin tonight.

gaz1875
23-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Chases down lost causes forcing defenders to take that one extra touch and keep them looking to see where he is :top marks

B.H.F.C
23-09-2015, 11:02 PM
He hassled them, and caused a few problems with his pace.

Did a decent job tonight but lacks that bit of quality in the final third.

NAE NOOKIE
23-09-2015, 11:36 PM
He played very well and was busy all game, especially in the 2nd half, a couple of times he was unlucky the ball didn't break for him. No failures in the team tonight though :aok: