PDA

View Full Version : Proud

.Sean.
23-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Quite simply never been as proud to call myself a Hibby as this in a long time.

**** the doubters. **** the media who write us off, **** the Sun, the Record and Richard Gordon and the BBC.

**** Aberdeen and Celtic, Hearts and the Huns. Warburton and his gangbang of arsebandit pals in the press can away and **** themselves anaw. Get it right round every single one of yous.
We set a marker down tonight. We're back :not worth:gwa::giruy2:

Sir David Gray
23-09-2015, 10:37 PM

**** the doubters. **** the media who write us off, **** the Sun, the Record and Richard Gordon and the BBC.

**** Aberdeen and Celtic, Hearts and the Huns. Warburton and his gangbang of pals in the pres can away and **** themselves as well. Get it right round the lot of yous.

Like. :aok:

SteveHFC
23-09-2015, 10:42 PM
:not worth

The_Horde
23-09-2015, 10:50 PM
It's been a while since I've seen a post as abusive as this. I love it

Kato
24-09-2015, 06:59 AM

**** Aberdeen and Celtic, Hearts and the Huns. Warburton and his gangbang of arsebandit pals in the press can away and **** themselves anaw. Get it right round every single one of yous.

Someone needed to say exactly that. :thumbsup::agree:

Fife-Hibee
24-09-2015, 07:10 AM

10/10

andrew70
24-09-2015, 07:23 AM

This 100% mate absolutely top class OP.

Pride of Edinburgh.

Ronniekirk
24-09-2015, 07:40 AM
Gutted ,just ****ing gutted I missed this one .,should of taken half day ,but didn't stop me shouting out and dancing about the kitchen when the second went in .even my wife broke off watching Dr Foster to see what all the commotion was about :wink:

worcesterhibby
24-09-2015, 07:57 AM

There's nothing quite like a good happy/sweary rant..good effort ! :greengrin

lyonhibs
24-09-2015, 09:18 AM

Great performance against a very good team, absolutely delighted to have pumped them out of the cup and the performance showed what Hibs are capable of.

However, we'll be "back" when we're back in the top league, not beforehand. The majority of teams in this league will adopt an unashamedly "park the bus" approach at Easter Road, and it's those teams we need to start consistently dispatching with ease, ideally by a good goal or 3.

GreenLake
24-09-2015, 02:07 PM

I think you have understated things a bit but I agree totally.

Largshibby
24-09-2015, 04:57 PM
It's been a while since I've seen a post as abusive as this. I love it

......or as accurate.