PDA

View Full Version : Get yourself back attending Easter Road!

California-Hibs
23-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Things are happening, be a part of it. :agree:

Andy74
23-09-2015, 09:28 PM
Must be a few games since we lost a goal at home?

Pretty Boy
23-09-2015, 09:31 PM
We need the crowd to be well up for it on Saturday.

Sometimes after a big midweek win the weekend can be a bit flat so we need to be right behind the team. Murray will have St Mirren fired up to kick start the season so we all need to play our part.

Tonight was a great game against a team who came to attack, I hope St Mirren come with a similar mindset on Saturday as that's when we are at our best.

:flag:

Greenblood70
23-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Couldn't agree with the OP more.

I lapsed last season after years of being a season ticket holder. Mumped and moaned but in the end I just thought enoughs enough, get back and support the team. Its my opinion the right people are doing the right things now at the club, its coming together, get back and be a p\rt of it if you can. Tonight was absolutely outstanding - loved it.

monktonharp
23-09-2015, 10:03 PM
I bumped into half a dozen non regulars tonight, and Luke Shanley having to pay in to the East:wink: sorry Luke

QMU-1875
23-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Let's get some kind of campaign to get the fans back this weekend. After a result like that they've earned our support this weekend!

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-09-2015, 10:16 PM
That was my first game since the Dumbarton match, thoroughly enjoyable evening, I shall return. An open game makes a huge difference whether you win or lose though.

007 Mickey Weir
23-09-2015, 10:16 PM
My first game of the season as I can't go on Saturdays. Great performance. Very disciplined and better footballing team won. McGeouch and McGinn ran the midfield. Stevenson and Gray did brilliant as wing backs. And the two finishes for the goals were outstanding.

Johnny_Leith
23-09-2015, 10:17 PM
I've been playing football on a Saturday for he last year or so, that will be getting patched for the second Saturday in a row. I've got the Hibs bug again!!

Gatecrasher
23-09-2015, 10:18 PM
Hopefully some lapsed fans will sit up and take notice. Good things are happening :agree:

Green Fish
23-09-2015, 10:18 PM
Couldn't make it tonight cos of work, back on Saturday plus 2, can't wait

PatHead
23-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Must be a few games since we lost a goal at home?

5 games without conceding a goal at home. Only 3 goals conceding in 9 League and League cup games this season.

Carheenlea
23-09-2015, 10:40 PM
I was sitting next to a gentleman who had made his first visit to Easter Road for about 5 years he reckoned. Needless to say he thoroughly enjoyed himself and said he will need to get back more often now.

Sir David Gray
23-09-2015, 10:42 PM
People who can afford to go and don't have any other commitments, need to get along and support the team.

We have a good bunch of players, who are honest and hardworking and in Alan Stubbs, we have our best manager for a number of years.

This Hibs team deserves the support of the fans so I would urge anyone who is able to attend matches to do so.

NAE NOOKIE
23-09-2015, 11:06 PM
For me tonight was a chance to see how Hibs would shape up against a team of much better quality than those we usually face. What a great effort and performance, if only folk would give this team a chance and get along to Easter Road ..... if beating the team at the top of the league 2 - 0 and deservedly so isn't enough to do it I have no idea what else we can do.

KWJ
24-09-2015, 02:24 AM
Thought there would have been a bigger crowd there today, I'd have been dragging along mates for it if I was home. Thought we could've had more than at Celtic Park, they only had 13k.

givescotlandfreedom
24-09-2015, 04:37 AM
We were class tonight. If you don't go now and can make it and can afford it you might as well not bother. Excellent win!

stoneyburn hibs
24-09-2015, 06:42 AM
Surely on the back of last night's result we will top 10k on Saturday.

MB62
24-09-2015, 08:15 AM
We were class tonight. If you don't go now and can make it and can afford it you might as well not bother. Excellent win!

I really fancied it last night but decided that out of the two, the St. Mirren game was more important so chose to give last night's match a miss (damn :grr: )
I will be there on Saturday though, would have been there regardless of how last night's result went but that was a brilliant result and performance apparently.

Andy74
24-09-2015, 08:45 AM
5 games without conceding a goal at home. Only 3 goals conceding in 9 League and League cup games this season.

Sound better than the 9 in our 10 games I suppose!

Billy Whizz
24-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Sound better than the 9 in our 10 games I suppose!

Behave

Alfred E Newman
24-09-2015, 08:55 AM
Surely on the back of last night's result we will top 10k on Saturday.

The reality is that it is unlikely.

Andy74
24-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Behave

Agree, sorry, should have expanded - shows how far we've come since we had to play that Rangers game with a team that wasn't ready. To go from losing 6 in one game to not losing a goal at home in 6 matches is fantastic.

neil7908
24-09-2015, 09:25 AM
My first game in a while I have to admit and really enjoyed it. Even if we'd lost last night I would still have been encouraged by the performance. Work to do and we need to keep doing the business in the league but proof that we are heading in the right direction. Promotion is still a must this year. Rangers have been exposed against half decent opposition and we need to kick on now

Thecat23
24-09-2015, 09:32 AM
I can't mind going that mad at a goal for a long time at Ear. When Cummings scored the place went mad but when Malonga put his away I thought the roof was going to come off.

The Hibs bench went mental it was a fantastic night for the club and that win was what the hardcore fans deserved to see!

Billy Whizz
24-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Agree, sorry, should have expanded - shows how far we've come since we had to play that Rangers game with a team that wasn't ready. To go from losing 6 in one game to not losing a goal at home in 6 matches is fantastic.

Get your point, we sure have, great stats, let you off this time😀