PDA

View Full Version : Yaaassssss!

Thecat23
23-09-2015, 09:16 PM
Outstanding Hibs, clean sheet made Aberdeen look average at best and two of the best goals I've seen at ER in a while! I've left ER buzzing.

Thank you for giving us that performance and a special mention to the back 4... ****ing outstanding! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

speedy_gonzales
23-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Outstanding Hibs, clean sheet made Aberdeen look average at best and two of the best goals I've seen at ER in a while! I've left ER buzzing.

Thank you for giving us that performance and a special mention to the back 4... ****ing outstanding! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
We had a back four?
Regardless, well done the whole team!

Thecat23
23-09-2015, 10:08 PM
We had a back four?
Regardless, well done the whole team!

Sorry I didn't want to leave Stevenson out thought he was superb along with Hanlon, Fountain, Gray. In fact they were all good tonight done their job and won it.

It just shows this team is good enough for the prem and its because we can have a go as Aberdeen didn't come and sit like every other team has.

This is how we should set up against the Huns and have nothing to fear.

Borderhibbie76
23-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Not a single failure in green and white tonight...absolutely outstanding from all 14 that played a part tonight...tremendous night

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

leither17
23-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Sorry I didn't want to leave Stevenson out thought he was superb along with Hanlon, Fountain, Gray. In fact they were all good tonight done their job and won it.

It just shows this team is good enough for the prem and its because we can have a go as Aberdeen didn't come and sit like every other team has.

This is how we should set up against the Huns and have nothing to fear.

Mcgregor didn't put a foot wrong either back 3/5 were top class

Thecat23
23-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Mcgregor didn't put a foot wrong either back 3/5 were top class

Yep was solid all game.