PDA

View Full Version : Current injured/unavailable players

hfc rd
23-09-2015, 09:03 PM
Firstly, a fantastic victory tonight with two cracking goals to beat the Premiership league leaders!

The thing for me that makes this even sweeter is we still have a load of players to come back into the team that can even further enhance us and give Stubbs a major but good selection dilemma.

El Alagui, Fyvie, Keatings, Feruz, Eckersley, Anier off the top of my head that were not fit to play tonight.

SanFranHibs
23-09-2015, 09:07 PM
Firstly, a fantastic victory tonight with two cracking goals to beat the Premiership league leaders!

The thing for me that makes this even sweeter is we still have a load of players to come back into the team that can even further enhance us and give Stubbs a major but good selection dilemma.

El Alagui, Fyvie, Keatings, Feruz, Eckersley, Anier off the top of my head that were not fit to play tonight.

And not forgetting Riordan...once he's fit.

:wink:

Ronniekirk
23-09-2015, 09:13 PM
And not forgetting Riordan...once he's fit.

:wink:

He has obviously spiced up training and we saw the benefits tonight :top marks

Sammy7nil
23-09-2015, 09:29 PM

BBC on the ball as usual said Hibs had a near full squad to choose from with only Feruz missing :rolleyes:

S4uzee
23-09-2015, 09:39 PM
Feruz
Keatings
El Alagui
Anier
Fyvie
Eckersley
Forster
All to come back. Looking good

craigmounthibby
24-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Feruz
Keatings
El Alagui
Anier
Fyvie
Eckersley
Forster

Add Danny Handling to that list.

Mcpakeisgod
24-09-2015, 10:40 AM
That's pretty incredible actually

Lago
24-09-2015, 11:13 AM
Feruz
Keatings
El Alagui
Anier
Fyvie
Eckersley
Forster
But when?

Kato
24-09-2015, 11:14 AM
BBC on the ball as usual said Hibs had a near full squad to choose from with only Feruz missing :rolleyes:

If the BBC on the ball said Hibs were playing in green I'd have to check the photos next day to make sure.