PDA

View Full Version : Section43 Vouchers

Since1875Hibs
20-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Back in the section on Wed. Post/PM if you are looking to join us. Expecting a big, noisy sheep support.

smithy_hibees
20-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Sorry but this whole voucher thing is pretty sad really! So you can't sit there without a voucher? should be able sit anywhere you want, without getting a voucher, obviously unless someone's seat! Just my thoughts all hibees end if the day

Since1875Hibs
20-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Sorry but this whole voucher thing is pretty sad really! So you can't sit there without a voucher? should be able sit anywhere you want, without getting a voucher, obviously unless someone's seat! Just my thoughts all hibees end if the day

It's what the club decided last year after problems with pyrotechnics. Anyone welcome, all Hibbys as you say! We do the best with what we've got.

A move to the FF Lower is what's required.

bigwheel
20-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Love the guys who do this section 43 stuff ...but feel they should move back up top - atmosphere is nothing like it used to be - and the days of smoke bombs etc seems to have calmed down ....so would be no problem of then got my back to where the bigger group of people are ..

Since1875Hibs
20-09-2015, 11:54 AM
Love the guys who do this section 43 stuff ...but feel they should move back up top - atmosphere is nothing like it used to be - and the days of smoke bombs etc seems to have calmed down ....so would be no problem of then got my back to where the bigger group of people are ..

Isn't a big enough space up there now to stand together. Moving back up there would be a backward step. Looking at FF Lower which was always the long term plan and working with the club on this.

smithy_hibees
20-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Orite so was the club that put this in place? Sorry,

So moving from East to famous five lower now?

hfc rd
20-09-2015, 11:56 AM
It's what the club decided last year after problems with pyrotechnics. Anyone welcome, all Hibbys as you say! We do the best with what we've got.

A move to the FF Lower is what's required.

Would love to have the singing section in the F5 Lower. Think it would be fantastic. Hope the club are looking into it.

Since1875Hibs
20-09-2015, 11:58 AM
Orite so was the club that put this in place? Sorry,

So moving from East to famous five lower now?

Working on. A whole revamp of the singing section and getting everyone who wants to sing in that area. Work in progress with the club.

hfc rd
20-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Working on. A whole revamp of the singing section and getting everyone who wants to sing in that area. Work in progress with the club.

Good to hear. 👍

bod
20-09-2015, 12:26 PM
so what happens to the folk already in the lower FF ?

liamh2202
20-09-2015, 12:38 PM

The only option is surely just for the singing sectuon to buy seats that are available. They will also surely have to be willing to sit. Telling people they have to move will create a two tier support and IMO (probably not popular) would be out of order. Its not like we struggle for space in the stadium so pick a section with minimal sts in.

Since1875Hibs
20-09-2015, 12:43 PM

Working through options. Obviously the top priority is to ensure those supporters in their are happy and are consulted prior to any changes. There's a wider project looking at the stadium ticket structure, looking at things such family sections in each stand, ladies section, singing section, offering blocks to branches etc. very, very early days with only a brainstorming exercise completed so far.

Betty Boop
20-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Working through options. Obviously the top priority is to ensure those supporters in their are happy and are consulted prior to any changes. There's a wider project looking at the stadium ticket structure, looking at things such family sections in each stand, ladies section, singing section, offering blocks to branches etc. very, very early days with only a brainstorming exercise completed so far.

Ladies section ? Nah no thanks.

Seven Zero
20-09-2015, 01:17 PM
I always liked Sec 43 but recently it's been abit of an embarassment. I think they are going for this ultras look like all dressed in back like European ultras but that only works if you are constantly singing and banging a drum throughout 90 mins. Far too quiet and the last game at ER I think there was maybe 20 people max and not 1 song sung. Get kitted out in green and white and get singing original/ new Hibs songs that everyone can get involved with. A move to the back of the stand will help too coz the noise filters forward. GGTTH

Since1875Hibs
20-09-2015, 01:21 PM

It's an idea floated around by females to the club, none of the ideas restrict anyone from still sitting anywhere they want.

Since1875Hibs
20-09-2015, 01:22 PM
I always liked Sec 43 but recently it's been abit of an embarassment. I think they are going for this ultras look like all dressed in back like European ultras but that only works if you are constantly singing and banging a drum throughout 90 mins. Far too quiet and the last game at ER I think there was maybe 20 people max and not 1 song sung. Get kitted out in green and white and get singing original/ new Hibs songs that everyone can get involved with. A move to the back of the stand will help too coz the noise filters forward. GGTTH

There wasn't a section at the last home game and it shouldn't be their responsibility to create an atmosphere, it's everybodies. Plenty colour/flags in the section.

marinello59
20-09-2015, 01:24 PM

That is a strange one. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
20-09-2015, 01:27 PM
What about moaning/negativity and encouraging/positivity sections:cb

Betty Boop
20-09-2015, 01:28 PM
That is a strange one. :greengrin

Sure is ! The mind boggles ! :greengrin

marinello59
20-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Sure is ! The mind boggles ! :greengrin

This springs to mind. :greengrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4THO9-N--k4

Baldy Foghorn
20-09-2015, 01:36 PM

I would try and get in, see it there were any lovelies amongst our support:aok:

liamh2202
20-09-2015, 01:38 PM
I would try and get in, see it there were any lovelies amongst our support:aok:

Us guys could pay an extra tenner to sit either side of the ladies section.

Betty Boop
20-09-2015, 01:39 PM

Brilliant ! :faf:

Baldy Foghorn
20-09-2015, 01:41 PM
Us guys could pay an extra tenner to sit either side of the ladies section.

Free game trial first.......

Ronniekirk
20-09-2015, 02:49 PM

They will need to wear black sing and wave flags ,what's not to like :wink:

silverhibee
20-09-2015, 03:51 PM
What about moaning/negativity and encouraging/positivity sections:cb

Can you stretch that far. :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-09-2015, 04:02 PM
They will need to wear black sing and wave flags ,what's not to like :wink:

Sounds like IS!

green.oracle
21-09-2015, 11:21 AM

Bit in bold is very important IMHO. We have been in FF lower since it was built and I would like to be consulted before my view is restricted if I dont stand and my eardrums are subjected to constant drum banging.

FWIW I am in favour of the noise they create, just not on my doorstep.

And before any smart alec suggests i change seats.........................why should i, i was there first...............:wink::agree::thumbsup:

Stokesy's on fire
22-09-2015, 09:07 AM
Back in the section on Wed. Post/PM if you are looking to join us. Expecting a big, noisy sheep support.

If they behave how they do at home then they will be easily out sung crap support they won't make any noise unless they are winning.

Stokesy's on fire
22-09-2015, 09:08 AM

Totally agree with this.

cabbageandribs1875
22-09-2015, 11:04 AM
If they behave how they do at home then they will be easily out sung crap support they won't make any noise unless they are winning.

away supports are normally noisier..imo of course

Moulin Yarns
22-09-2015, 12:27 PM
According to the dots on the ticket site, all of the choir section is sold, so do you have enough vouchers to give away? is the choir section able to get any bigger?

Since1875Hibs
22-09-2015, 12:40 PM
According to the dots on the ticket site, all of the choir section is sold, so do you have enough vouchers to give away? is the choir section able to get any bigger?

It's permanently blocked out. You buy a ticket for anywhere in the east and the voucher system confirms you in that section.

We've shifted the majority for Wed. Looking forward to it.