PDA

View Full Version : Pubs in Icmeler showing Scottish Games.

andy1875
20-09-2015, 09:42 AM
Hi all from Sunny Icmeler, (a bit of a thunderstorm earlier mind) :greengrin

I want to watch the Hearts v Aberdeen game later on as well as our game on Wednesday.

Can anyone recommend best place to watch games? I'm aware there will be English games on that will no doubt draw a bigger audience.

Cheers

oconnors_strip
20-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Champagne bar showed hibs v Motherwell for me 2 seasons ago, the owners wife is from leith.

Pretty Boy
20-09-2015, 10:18 AM
The Scotia Bar used to show Scottish games but I think that may have closed down.

I dare say the RFC bar, complete witha framed orange sash and numerous Rangers tops, will show it but probably not the nicest surroundings.

There's also a sports bar on the corner opposite the Friends bar that has a couple of TVs that may put it on. Think it's part of the Devamli(sp?) Hotel.

hfc rd
20-09-2015, 10:20 AM

I want to watch the Hearts v Aberdeen game later on as well as our game on Wednesday.

Can anyone recommend best place to watch games? I'm aware there will be English games on that will no doubt draw a bigger audience.

Cheers

The Hibs - Aberdeen game isn't being broadcast on Wednesday.

Eaststand
20-09-2015, 10:21 AM

Cheers
Try the Percy-ugla at the foot of Easterturk Road - its a good Hibby pub for watching the games :thumbsup:

Hope you and Mrs C are having a great time

GGTTH

SteveHFC
20-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Wembley bar, ibrox bar are worth a try although a little away from each other, our hotel put on anything we wanted to watch as they have IPTV like most places there and I would just ask any pub you go in as they usually put it on for you

andy1875
20-09-2015, 10:23 AM
Thanks for all the heads up all.

The champagne bar is very close to my hotel so will give it a try.

I thought our game on Wed was on TV, ah well. Hibs.net updates will have to suffice :greengrin

Cheers

GGTTH

andy1875
20-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Try the Percy-ugla at the foot of Easterturk Road - its a good Hibby pub for watching the games :thumbsup:

Hope you and Mrs C are having a great time

GGTTH

Hahaha good yin Faither.

I'll call later on.

Cheers

hibbymac
20-09-2015, 11:08 AM
Romeo & Juliets next to the Hotel Navy will show it, they have about 5 tvs.

CraigHibee
20-09-2015, 10:00 PM
cosy corner in marmaris shows all the scottish games, i had to sadly sit and endure us being stuffed by the huns in july, its just beside pascha jewellery shop which is opposite ideal pearl beach hotel

SteveHFC
21-09-2015, 02:13 AM
Thanks for all the heads up all.

The champagne bar is very close to my hotel so will give it a try.

I thought our game on Wed was on TV, ah well. Hibs.net updates will have to suffice :greengrin

Cheers

GGTTH

Which hotel you staying at mate?

gorgie greens
21-09-2015, 05:34 AM
Champagne bar showed hibs v Motherwell for me 2 seasons ago, the owners wife is from leith.

Guy that owns its name is Yurda , great guy and as stated before his Mrs is from Leith, most obliging guy ever , if he can find a stream for it he will more than happy put it on for you ,already booked up staying at the champagne bar in july

andy1875
21-09-2015, 05:06 PM
Which hotel you staying at mate?

Munamar Beach mate. U over here like?

SteveHFC
21-09-2015, 05:12 PM
Munamar Beach mate. U over here like?

Was over at the start of July for 2 weeks. Ibrox Bar is a must visit or even walk by it with your hibs top on.

gorgie greens
21-09-2015, 05:14 PM
Was over at the start of July for 2 weeks. Ibrox Bar is a must visit or even walk by it with your hibs top on.
I stayed 50 yds away from that **** pit ,and made a point walking past there everytime i had a Hibs item on ,looking at the knuckle draggers dareing them to say something

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk