PDA

View Full Version : October 10th?

DTS
17-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Does anyone know why we don't have a game on the weekend of the tenth of October? Got the weekend off work and doesn't seem to be a game on

Twiglet
17-09-2015, 10:13 PM
It's an international weekend. Don't know why there's no league fixtures that particular weekend when there were this month though.

Edit: The only fixture in all the leagues that weekend seems to be QOS v Morton.

Sir David Gray
17-09-2015, 10:28 PM
It's Petrofac Cup weekend.

lord bunberry
17-09-2015, 11:30 PM
It's also the start of the October school week which means I can go on holiday and not miss a game. When I planned to go to every game this season I thought I was going to have a huge argument with the Mrs over this particular weekend so I'm delighted the way it's turned out.

Cod Boy
17-09-2015, 11:39 PM
The Scotland under 21s play France that day so i think there will be a couple of Hibs players involved in that.

SteveHFC
18-09-2015, 12:10 AM
It's mickey mouse cup weekend.
:aok:

Sir David Gray
18-09-2015, 11:26 AM
It's also the start of the October school week which means I can go on holiday and not miss a game. When I planned to go to every game this season I thought I was going to have a huge argument with the Mrs over this particular weekend so I'm delighted the way it's turned out.

I fly out to Cyprus on Sunday 11th and I don't return until the 18th so i'll miss the Dumbarton game.

I'm gutted as I was hoping to be at every game as well. Although we do have a midweek game down at Queen of the South in March so i'll probably struggle to make that as well.

oconnors_strip
18-09-2015, 11:49 AM
I'm happy with that as don't get back from Vegas until 8pm that night, so only missing one match

lord bunberry
18-09-2015, 11:55 AM
I fly out to Cyprus on Sunday 11th and I don't return until the 18th so i'll miss the Dumbarton game.

I'm gutted as I was hoping to be at every game as well. Although we do have a midweek game down at Queen of the South in March so i'll probably struggle to make that as well.
Unfortunately I'm not leaving the country for my holiday. I'm going Saturday to Saturday, but I will be leaving early on the return leg to make it back for the Dumbarton game.