PDA

View Full Version : Loan Watch

theonlywayisup
12-09-2015, 06:47 PM
How are our guys on loan doing? Anyone with updates, please post here!

I see that Lewis Allan played the whole game against Brechin today. His Forfar team won 2-0 to go top of the league one.

Also that Alex Harris played in the 1-0 away defeat to Raith Rovers. He started but was subbed at 69 minutes with the only goal scored after he left was subbed.

Anyone else on loan?

Sir David Gray
12-09-2015, 06:51 PM
How are our guys on loan doing? Anyone with updates, please post here!

I see that Lewis Allan played the whole game against Brechin today. His Forfar team won 2-0 to go top of the league one.

Also that Alex Harris played in the 1-0 away defeat to Raith Rovers. He started but was subbed at 69 minutes with the only goal scored after he left was subbed.

Anyone else on loan?

Connor Duthie's on loan at Spartans but that's it.

IberianHibernian
12-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Could more players go out on loan soon or would they have to wait till winter trasnfer window? Is there a limit on number of players loaned out or in ?

Forza Fred
13-09-2015, 06:45 AM
Could more players go out on loan soon or would they have to wait till winter trasnfer window? Is there a limit on number of players loaned out or in ?

Dunno so not much help as far as Scotland go, but DO know that currently, Chelsea have 33 players out on loan.

Yep 33.

iwasthere1972
13-09-2015, 07:20 AM
Thought at first that someone wanted to borrow a Rolex.

iwasthere1972
13-09-2015, 07:21 AM
Dunno so not much help as far as Scotland go, but DO know that currently, Chelsea have 33 players out on loan.

Yep 33.

I know. That's absolutely mental.