PDA

View Full Version : SpongeBob the Pervert ?

sleeping giant
12-09-2015, 09:05 AM
Just sitting eating my breakfast while my 6 year old is watching SpongeBob.

I'm just sitting there wiping the brown sauce from my chin when I hear the following from the TV....

SpongeBob "Dont go home Mr Crabbs , you will miss the panty raid"
Mr Crabbs "did you say panty raid as in girls undies?"

SpongeBob "yes we sneak into girls houses and rummage through their panty drawers"

You then see SpongeBob , Patrick and My Crabbs climbing through a window giggling and opening the underwear drawer and holding up a pair of undies.

Then Mr Crabbs mum comes in and asks why they are in her panty drawer .

Deary me :greengrin

I'm no prude in the slightest but is there really any need ?

Scouse Hibee
12-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Just sitting eating my breakfast while my 6 year old is watching SpongeBob.

I'm just sitting there wiping the brown sauce from my chin when I hear the following from the TV....

SpongeBob "Dont go home Mr Crabbs , you will miss the panty raid"
Mr Crabbs "did you say panty raid as in girls undies?"

SpongeBob "yes we sneak into girls houses and rummage through their panty drawers"

You then see SpongeBob , Patrick and My Crabbs climbing through a window giggling and opening the underwear drawer and holding up a pair of undies.

Then Mr Crabbs mum comes in and asks why they are in her panty drawer .

Deary me :greengrin

I'm no prude in the slightest but is there really any need ?

What version are you letting your kids watch! ;-)

sleeping giant
12-09-2015, 11:48 AM
http://youtu.be/NTFNCAI7bKg

Scouse Hibee
12-09-2015, 01:04 PM
http://youtu.be/NTFNCAI7bKg

WTF! How is that deemed appropriate?

sleeping giant
12-09-2015, 01:15 PM
WTF! How is that deemed appropriate?

There was a bit in the same episode where you could see Patrick with his tongue hanging out while rocking back and forward with spongebob shouting "ride him Patrick ride him"
The camera then pans back and you can see him getting a high shoulder but there is no mistaking the intent.

adhibs
12-09-2015, 01:17 PM
haha, i mind seeing an episode prob 10-15 years ago where he learns a bit profanity and the whole episode was just filled with bleeps as he put his new vocabulary to use. think it is made with a subtle or maybe not so in some cases view of being enjoyable to an older audience.

sleeping giant
12-09-2015, 02:36 PM
haha, i mind seeing an episode prob 10-15 years ago where he learns a bit profanity and the whole episode was just filled with bleeps as he put his new vocabulary to use. think it is made with a subtle or maybe not so in some cases view of being enjoyable to an older audience.

I'm all for a wee bit humour that adults would find funny but that clip takes the biscuit :greengrin
Its a minute and a half of talking about rifling through panty drawers while making drooling noises etc

The fact that it turns out to be Mr Crabbs' mothers knickers was a tab extreme even though I nearly choked on my bacon roll :greengrin

lord bunberry
13-09-2015, 01:16 AM
It's trying to field the questions from an inquisitive 4 year old that causes problems with this sort of thing.

Pete
13-09-2015, 04:56 AM
SpongeBob and especially his mate are jambos.

adhibs
13-09-2015, 07:16 AM
I'm all for a wee bit humour that adults would find funny but that clip takes the biscuit :greengrin
Its a minute and a half of talking about rifling through panty drawers while making drooling noises etc

The fact that it turns out to be Mr Crabbs' mothers knickers was a tab extreme even though I nearly choked on my bacon roll :greengrin

aye they have definately took it too far with this one :greengrin