PDA

View Full Version : The Elusive Darren Jackson Corinthians Figure

Frogga
05-09-2015, 06:52 PM
As a young lad my Dad trawled round numerous toy shops looking for this. I've recently learned that the figure was never actually released (oops!), but that there are some in existence. Does anyone have one of these that they'd be willing to sell? I have the other 4 and it'd be great to finally complete the collection after all these years! PM if you do, cheers :aok:

KWJ
05-09-2015, 06:58 PM
I have no idea what this is but sounds interesting, any more background?

Saw this old thread on the bounce.

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/showthread.php?68970-Corinthian-Figures-quick-question

overdrive
05-09-2015, 08:00 PM
I seem to remember having some of these back in the day. Wonder if my parents still have them.

adhibs
05-09-2015, 08:24 PM
This brings back vague memories. Had harper in the calor strip but think that was it

bandylegs_jLeighton
06-09-2015, 04:23 AM
I had these. Jim Leighton, Keith Wright, Kevin Harper, Pat McGinlay and my memory wants to say Darren Jackson. But I've been out at a 30rh all day so who knows! Probably not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greeny
06-09-2015, 08:00 AM
Never released. I've been after the Master Model for years. A Master Model also exists in the Scotland Euro '96 kit. There are also Master Models of Andy Millen and Kevin McAllister out there somewhere.

I've got Master Models of the four released figures along with a body sculpture of Pat McGinlay and a Keith Wright unpainted Resin Master. I'd pay good money for any of the three unreleased Master Models. Good hunting

givescotlandfreedom
06-09-2015, 10:33 PM
As a young lad my Dad trawled round numerous toy shops looking for this. I've recently learned that the figure was never actually released (oops!), but that there are some in existence. Does anyone have one of these that they'd be willing to sell? I have the other 4 and it'd be great to finally complete the collection after all these years! PM if you do, cheers :aok:

As a wee boy I had maturehibby traipsing round shops for it too. Had Jim Leighton, Pat McGinley, Kevin Harper and Keith Wright. Sure there was a missing Merrick one too, Maybe Donkey Dave.

NadeAteMyLunch!
06-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Weirdly I found my Kevin Harper one the other day whilst clearing stuff out

Ronniekirk
06-09-2015, 10:55 PM
Will need to get up into the attick I know I had several ,Harper ,Wright and Mcginlay They should be in a round tin with army figures and Thunderbird figures ,not to mention my collection of ty Bears and other creatures Spent a fortune collecting them for my daughter probably not worth Mitch now but remember paying thirty quid for Canada bear in a shop in Edinburgh as it was a scarce one .:confused:

Spike Mandela
07-09-2015, 08:04 AM
Had the Keith Wright one. Seem to remember giving it away to a guy who looked like Keith's spitting image.

Bizzle14
12-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Had the Keith Wright one. Seem to remember giving it away to a guy who looked like Keith's spitting image.

I found these recently. Didn't have Leighton tho