PDA

View Full Version : NHC Bolshi Sevco.

Jim44
05-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Why exactly did Sevco fly their young player, whoever he is, home early from the under 20 or under 19 international squad? Will he be in their squad today or is the bread man just giving a two fingered salute to the SFA?

Moulin Yarns
05-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Ryan Hardie is the one, and he is on the bench today.

greenginger
05-09-2015, 01:35 PM
The rangers demanding Raith appologise.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/10031-club-statement

I wonder if they ever apologised to Raith and their late chairman Turnbull Hutton for Mccoist calling out the tribunal members to be named and the Govan knuckle-draggers threatening to burn down Starks Park.

I wonder if Warbo even knows what took place.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Ryan Hardie is the one, and he is on the bench today.

Is he not the main man in The Follow Following?

3pm
05-09-2015, 01:42 PM

I wonder if they ever apologised to Raith and their late chairman Turnbull Hutton for Mccoist calling out the tribunal members to be named and the Govan knuckle-draggers threatening to burn down Starks Park.

Tell then to stick the apology up their arse.

Moulin Yarns
05-09-2015, 03:36 PM
On as a substitute after the Rangers are 5 up.

stokesmessiah
05-09-2015, 03:44 PM
Is he not the main man in The Follow Following?

Ha ha!

jacomo
05-09-2015, 04:25 PM

Stay classy, the Rangers.

The mentality of a primary school playground bully.

chinaman
05-09-2015, 04:42 PM
The sooner the f die AGAIN won't be soon enough.A vile,vile institution.

Eyrie
05-09-2015, 06:28 PM
... spurious claim could have besmirched the honour of assistant manager David Weir

That would be the same David Weir whose entire career at Huns RIP was spent besmirching the honour of referees.

Pretty Boy
05-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Weir should have just grabbed the Raith chairman by the throat.

He's good at it and got away with it more often than not.

Glory Lurker
05-09-2015, 07:16 PM
"besmirched the honour"?? :faf: Did Jane Austen write that article, or something? They are just stunning.

Jack Hackett
06-09-2015, 09:22 AM
"besmirched the honour"?? :faf: Did Jane Austen write that article, or something? They are just stunning.

Fully expect an announcement of 'pistols at dawn'

....and Weir to turn up with a Howitzer

NAE NOOKIE
06-09-2015, 09:50 AM
When I saw the thread title I thought we were signing a Russian striker :greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Guessing that besmirched the honour won't work itself into a terrace ditty, but loving the fact this stinking institution is now making public statements on where they believe they have been wronged. Hoping that sectarianism and paying money owed to people is next.

steakbake
06-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Couldn't stand their previous incarnation but the new one is worse. I am happy to see anyone beat them - anyone. I'm hoping for another insolvency event.

...nowt to do with my mum!

Mr White
06-09-2015, 01:36 PM
Couldn't stand their previous incarnation but the new one is worse. I am happy to see anyone beat them - anyone. Mum hoping for another insolvency event.

Aye my mother can't stand the horrible ****s either :greengrin

Kato
06-09-2015, 02:18 PM
That would be the same David Weir whose entire career at Huns RIP was spent besmirching the honour of referees.

Did he have an EBT?

They can't just cheat and be nice, they have to 'orrible to everyone else while they are at it.

givescotlandfreedom
06-09-2015, 10:30 PM
Weir should have just grabbed the Raith chairman by the throat.

He's good at it and got away with it more often than not.

15393 Such honour

John_the_angus_hibby
07-09-2015, 01:41 PM
"Very least an apology"...so is compo an ideal? Self flagellation outside Jackie O's (showing my age). Total up themselves. That was written by their PR folk, has the Daily Record reek to it. ****wits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk