PDA

View Full Version : What was said

maturehibby
30-08-2015, 04:22 PM
At full time as he came off Jason was spoken to by Alan Stubbs for quite a wee while and afterwards he gave him a Pat on the shoulder -
I dont know what was said but if anyone knows what was said can they say ?
Please no what you think was said if you don't know

liamh2202
30-08-2015, 04:23 PM
At full time as he came off Jason was spoken to by Alan Stubbs for quite a wee while and afterwards he gave him a Pat on the shoulder -

How would any one know?

The_Horde
30-08-2015, 04:24 PM

He said. Enjoy yourself tonight with the hibs paige crew. Be careful they don't try and kidnap you.

Thecat23
30-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Jason looked really upset I missed it but my mate who I go with seen it. Said Jason looked like he was going to cry.

Jack
30-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Stubbs said in the post match interview something along the lines of Jason thinking he only plays well if he's scoring goals.

Jase must have been gutted at missing the chances he had and Stubbs was saying something nice to console him.

Billy Whizz
30-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Stubbs said in the post match interview something along the lines of Jason thinking he only plays well if he's scoring goals.

Jase must have been gutted at missing the chances he had and Stubbs was saying something nice to console him.

I heard that too. Hope Stubbs was telling that he should have passed to a team mate on at least one occasion, but he tried to do it all himself!

E10 Rifle
30-08-2015, 06:15 PM
I am an expert lip-reader and this is my translation of events "See if you're going to retrieve a ball that has crossed the goal line, don't kick it off the advertising boards and have it hit you in the face! Now go and sing some Proclaimers and get pissed"

FACT :giruy2:

Green Fish
30-08-2015, 06:59 PM
Maybe upset as he'd played last game for us before being sold for megabbucks before window shuts

maturehibby
30-08-2015, 07:08 PM
some proper answers there which I thank you for the others Well????

SaulGoodman
30-08-2015, 08:32 PM

It will be something along these lines.

Stubbs has great man management skills apparently.

I doubt we'd be able to get the likes of Mcginn or Mcgeouch if we still had Butcher in charge.