PDA

View Full Version : Cummings and Boyle

Alex Trager
30-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Very interesting seeing them out and about and mixing with the hibbys.

Extremely jealous I wasn't in the pub they chose to visit.
Would be good to see the team mixing with us on a Saturday more often rather than out up town.

https://twitter.com/garyduffy07/status/637899973208735744

Warning there is swearing.

Steve-O
30-08-2015, 08:45 AM
Seems like a big night for Boyle as he was also pictured in Edinburgh city centre last night...

Pretty Boy
30-08-2015, 08:47 AM
Looks safe to say that any Hearts feelings are long gone for our Jason.

Good lad.

KeithTheHibby
30-08-2015, 08:48 AM
Boyle looks reeking!

YehButNoBut
30-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Was just about to post this when saw this thread

Reading some of the Hibs Facebook pages this morning and there is some good stuff showing Cummings & Boyle having a good time with fans after the game in the Four in Hand. Great to see players mingling with & having a good time with the fans, can only strengthen the relationship between both IMO.

Also supposedly this quote from Jason, you gotta love him.

"I might not have been born a Hibby, but i'll die one!"

Good video of both at the karaoke.

Link here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/442071502471897/?fref=nf

or here if can't view it

https://www.facebook.com/gary.duffy.129?fref=ufi

El Gubbz
30-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Very interesting seeing them out and about and mixing with the hibbys.

Extremely jealous I wasn't in the pub they chose to visit.
Would be good to see the team mixing with us on a Saturday more often rather than out up town.

https://twitter.com/garyduffy07/status/637899973208735744

Warning there is swearing.
It would be good if you came out and mixed with the Hibees on a Saturday aswell Alex :wink:

Billychaotic182
30-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Fair play to the lads. Like seeing that.

NadeAteMyLunch!
30-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Haha that's quality. Often pop in for a pint after the game, wish I had yesterday. That's a far better idea than hitting George St lads, won't get any hassle in there [emoji106][emoji482]

Alex Trager
30-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Was just about to post this when saw this thread

Reading some of the Hibs Facebook pages this morning and there is some good stuff showing Cummings & Boyle having a good time with fans after the game in the Four in Hand. Great to see players mingling with & having a good time with the fans, can only strengthen the relationship between both IMO.

Also supposedly this quote from Jason, you gotta love him.

"I might not have been born a Hibby, but i'll die one!"

Good video of both at the karaoke.

Link here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/442071502471897/?fref=nf

or here if can't view it

https://www.facebook.com/gary.duffy.129?fref=ufi

Verification about that quote would be appreciated.
That would be a tremendous thing for him to say

FranckSuzy
30-08-2015, 10:09 AM
The Facebook page which posted these initially has taken them down, seemingly at the request of those involved. We all know how these things can be twisted..... :rolleyes: :aok:

Pretty Boy
30-08-2015, 10:15 AM
The Facebook page which posted these initially has taken them down, seemingly at the request of those involved. We all know how these things can be twisted..... :rolleyes: :aok:

'Sleazy alcohol fuelled Cummings has picture taken with girl whilst launching foul mouthed tirade against Champions elect Hearts' kind of twisted?

Surely even the Scottish sports press aren't that desperate for a story? They should be able to get another couple of weeks out of the Celtic post mortem and bumming up Rangers before they have to look at anyone else.

FranckSuzy
30-08-2015, 10:19 AM
'Sleazy alcohol fuelled Cummings has picture taken with girl whilst launching foul mouthed tirade against Champions elect Hearts' kind of twisted?

Surely even the Scottish sports press aren't that desperate for a story? They should be able to get another couple of weeks out of the Celtic post mortem and bumming up Rangers before they have to look at anyone else.

:agree: Or 'Drink Culture Is Rife At Hibs - Again'.......

gorgie greens
30-08-2015, 10:21 AM

Sure it would have been great for the guys to get the win and it's good to see them enjoying themselves mixing with their paymasters :greengrin
Hopefully they will have a lot more nights like this and an even bigger party night come the end of the season

SunshineOnLeith
30-08-2015, 10:33 AM

Agreed, it's a sad state of affairs that "Two men go to pub" has the potential to be tabloid fodder but if the Daily Record think it would get a few clicks on their website, they'd post it up there.

matty_f
30-08-2015, 10:48 AM
I think it's fantastic that they're out amongst the support - that's a great way to get the club under their skin and get the players understanding what it means to play for Hibernian.

HibbyAndy
30-08-2015, 10:54 AM
I think it's fantastic that they're out amongst the support - that's a great way to get the club under their skin and get the players understanding what it means to play for Hibernian.

:agree:

J-C
30-08-2015, 10:54 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=939357516108117&set=a.280393935337815.63441.100001016317005&type=1&theater

Pic of Boyle saying Love ma best pal

Good to see these two young lads becoming good mates at the club.

Alex Trager
30-08-2015, 07:05 PM
It's excellent that they were out and about.
It truly is a superb way for them to get to know what we feel and help them feel integrated.

Whoever made the decision to do that should encourage the rest of their teammates to come down to Leith.

They'll get no trouble and will feel part of the community. Hopefully help them have a happy stay.

I can only imagine what the guys in the pub would have thought when they walked in haha.

Keep away from the clubs and come to Leith.

I can assure you you'll have a cracking night guys.

brog
30-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Crystal Palace players do this regularly in Bromley/Croydon area of South London. As others have said it builds up a rapport with fans, supports pubs who're supporting our team & can lead to sponsorship deals. I know the CP players had a good night last night as my CP friend didn't make our golf game this morning!

Vault Boy
30-08-2015, 09:23 PM
What I like about Boyle is that he always seems genuinely humbled to play for our club. The move to Hibs was massive for him and it's nice to see a player so down to earth.

GGTTH07
30-08-2015, 10:07 PM
What I like about Boyle is that he always seems genuinely humbled to play for our club. The move to Hibs was massive for him and it's nice to see a player so down to earth.

Says he absolutely loves it here. A player that I took a liking to attitude wise.

Unseen work
30-08-2015, 10:23 PM

Boyle is one of the most down to earth footballers you can meet. Very nice genuine bloke, even when he was breaking through at montrose as a young boy and scoring alot of goals he was just your everyday sort of guy. He has stayed that way since.

Not the same could be said for Fyvie however, he was alot more cocky as a 16 year old player for Aberdeen first team and alot of hype about him in the papers. Matured alot though over the last couple of years and has settled with his family

KWJ
30-08-2015, 10:48 PM
Boyle is one of the most down to earth footballers you can meet. Very nice genuine bloke, even when he was breaking through at montrose as a young boy and scoring alot of goals he was just your everyday sort of guy. He has stayed that way since.

Not the same could be said for Fyvie however, he was alot more cocky as a 16 year old player for Aberdeen first team and alot of hype about him in the papers. Matured alot though over the last couple of years and has settled with his family

Cliff Pike was talking to Fyvie before the Raith game (take it he's injured?) and he was saying if he could bet on the game he'd have been backing Keatings to score and Hibs to win.

WellingtonHibby
31-08-2015, 08:18 AM
You're the same guys that'll be moaning in a few weeks time that Jason isn't sticking the chances away or Boyle isn't getting his crosses in.

Sure it was fun for all involved, but I'll never be impressed that our players are out on the pish

J-C
31-08-2015, 09:11 AM
You're the same guys that'll be moaning in a few weeks time that Jason isn't sticking the chances away or Boyle isn't getting his crosses in.

Sure it was fun for all involved, but I'll never be impressed that our players are out on the pish

Get a grip, as long as they only do this after a win, then there's nowt wrong with them chilling out with some drinks especially with the fans after the game, if this was a regular 4 x per week thing then we'd be moaning.

Pretty sure wee Sproule was a regular at the Volunteer after a game, was there anytime around 5.15 after game time.

Alex Trager
31-08-2015, 11:58 AM

Haha.
Yeah. That's right.