PDA

View Full Version : Hat Trick Hero!!!

Famous Fiver
29-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Let's hear it for the wee lad who scored the hat trick at half time. One for each year of his life so far, by the look of him. Oh, and boy, could he celebrate!!!

Keep it up wee man!!!!!!

Twiglet
29-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Let's hear it for the wee lad who scored the hat trick at half time. One for each year of his life so far, by the look of him. Oh, and boy, could he celebrate!!!

Keep it up wee man!!!!!!

He was sooo cute. Love his celebrations, he was just so excited to have scored. Loved how he just kept running past the announcer to take his next shot. Wonder who his favourite player is. The bit at the end where he went "that was easy" was brilliant.

29-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Haha well done the wee felly, hope you enjoyed your day. :thumbsup:

SquashedFrogg
29-08-2015, 08:54 PM

Keep it up wee man!!!!!!

Missed the HT entertainment but I should say it was nice to see the Hibs Kids getting a wander in front of the East before the match. I'm sure it would've been quite exciting for them. Seen parents getting photo's with them etc .. Nice idea I thought :aok:

One Day
29-08-2015, 09:25 PM

Keep it up wee man!!!!!!

Best celebration yet. He could just about see over the ball. good luck to him I'm sure he enjoyed it

PatHead
31-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Missed the HT entertainment but I should say it was nice to see the Hibs Kids getting a wander in front of the East before the match. I'm sure it would've been quite exciting for them. Seen parents getting photo's with them etc .. Nice idea I thought :aok:

My friend took his son along and they did the parade. The wee boy was fair excited and had his face painted, a balloon tied up like a sword and loved the clown on stilts (no not John Daly).

Well done to the organisers, made the day a real event for young supporters and might encourage them back