PDA

View Full Version : Witch hunt against hertz/Petition against Willie Collum

Itsnoteasy
29-08-2015, 04:59 PM
Just listening to Stuart & Tam on BBC Radio. The fuds/fans are saying there is a referee witch hunt against them. How many penalties have they had since start of the season? Sour grapes.
Chewbacca on now saying it was never a sending off and stats say refs are giving them a raw deal.

SteveHFC
29-08-2015, 05:01 PM
https://www.change.org/p/sfa-get-willie-collum-banned-from-hearts-games?recruiter=370627736&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

Outstanding :faf:

hibbymick
29-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Wallopers.

bingo70
29-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Absolutely disgraceful they never got their weekly pen today.

I'm outraged

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-08-2015, 05:10 PM
Complete roasters. Hope Neilson gets done for bringing the game into disrepute, basically called Collum a cheat.

That club lacks class.

Keith_M
29-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Haven't they received seven penalty awards already this season?

How on earth can anybody claim the authorities are out to get them with a record like that?

emerald green
29-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Considering the outrageous favouritism shown to that club over the years by Craig Thomson they have got an absolute cheek to complain about any referee.

BTW it's a Carlsberg weekend. :greengrin

3pm
29-08-2015, 05:16 PM
https://www.change.org/p/sfa-get-willie-collum-banned-from-hearts-games?recruiter=370627736&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

The filth must want Craig Thomson every week.

Pete
29-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Right, own up.

Has to be a Hibby.

SouthMoroccoStu
29-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Don't hold your breath

I wanted Craig Thomson chemically castrated, it got a lot of support but I don't think it's happened yet

Onion
29-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Complete roasters. Hope Neilson gets done for bringing the game into disrepute, basically called Collum a cheat.

That club lacks class.

If Neilson really said that they were practicing with 10 men this week, knowing Collum would send one of them off, then agree - that's out of order and Neilson should be brought to book.

Took a season and 5 games for the Yams to show themselves as the same arrogant fuds that Vlad left behind.

vercol36
29-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Maybe they should spend less time trying to get rid of officials, and more time trying to get rid of the sinister element in their own support:

GreenLake
29-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Absolutely outrageous from the team most helped by refs after The Rangers.

Pretty Boy
29-08-2015, 05:26 PM

People have actually signed it as well.

What do you do when a face palm just doesn't cut it?

Boyle89
29-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Cause they never gets things their own way...
Except a few disallowed goals and a half dozen retrospective reds card against us in the past few years.

MWHIBBIES
29-08-2015, 05:29 PM
Neanderthals

3pm
29-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Hertz dicks.

Hibernia&Alba
29-08-2015, 05:30 PM
They're mental, the lot of them. How dare there be a referee in a game they lose! He must be a crook.

Neilson, yer a fud.

29-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Aye weren't so bothered about officials "cheating" when you were given all those dodgy decisions against us in just about EVERY derby were you ya ****ing bunch of tramps.

Imagine no getting your routine weekly penalty eh?! How very dare he!

:bye::giruy2:

SkintHibby
29-08-2015, 05:42 PM
That club has no class.

29-08-2015, 05:44 PM

That has to be a hibee on the wind up surely :faf::faf::faf::faf:

Just a thought hearts but isn't it at all possible that you simply weren't good enough to win today? I know that seems a bit more far fetched than the idea that theres a mass conspiracy against you but give it a wee thought maybe eh.

****ing clowns the lot of them, utterly classless and deluded but nice to see todays upset them so much. As for you Neilson, you absolutely epitomise what it means to be a jambo - dirty, classless tramp.

Hibernia&Alba
29-08-2015, 05:48 PM
That club has no class.

I don't know what you mean. Tax dodging, players no being paid, employing sex offenders, fans attacking an opposition manager on the pitch, sectarian singing. It's a proud history.

Sir David Gray
29-08-2015, 05:50 PM
When your team's had more penalties awarded than the number of games played, I really don't think you can start claiming that the referees are out to get you!

God Petrie
29-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Haha tremendous.

Jim44
29-08-2015, 05:51 PM
I don't know what you mean. Tax dodging, players no being paid, employing sex offenders, fans attacking an opposition manager on the pitch, sectarian singing. It's a proud history.

Not to mention the Poppies.:greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
29-08-2015, 05:54 PM
Weirdo Gorgie fuds

emerald green
29-08-2015, 05:56 PM
From what I've been able to gather so far, Paterson was red carded for a two footed lunge on a Hamilton player and Collum had no choice but to send him off.

I seem to recall Paterson also being sent off at ER not that long ago for another dirty tackle, from behind, on a Hibs player (Malonga maybe?).

Biggie
29-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Is there a club in Britain had as many pens awarded for them this season ?....doubt it.
Seemingly Paterson sat down and wouldn't go off !?....if true hope the GFA hammer him......twat

Pretty Boy
29-08-2015, 05:57 PM
That club has no class.

What do you mean?

Guy in the picture here looks a classy sort:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/154282-racist-****bag-welt/

Hibernia&Alba
29-08-2015, 06:00 PM
What do you mean?

The lowest of the low. Good on the Jambos in the thread who are describing the miscreant for what he is.

Pretty Boy
29-08-2015, 06:02 PM
The lowest of the low. Good on the Jambos in the thread who are describing the miscreant for what he is.

Absolutely.

Second time it's happened recently though. There was a guy given a ban for giving a Nazi salute before the first Derby last season. Bizarre behaviour in this day and age.

Alfred E Newman
29-08-2015, 06:02 PM
I haven't seen the incident but looks a defo red card to me.:greengrin

Jim44
29-08-2015, 06:04 PM
What do you mean?

Blacken the hair and add a wee mouser and who do you get?

Pretty Boy
29-08-2015, 06:04 PM
Blacken the hair and add a wee mouser and who do you get?

Calum Paterson?

DaveF
29-08-2015, 06:05 PM
From what I've been able to gather so far, Paterson was red carded for a two footed lunge on a Hamilton player and Collum had no choice but to send him off.

Radio said he was sent off for diving?

29-08-2015, 06:06 PM

Not to mention bannana throwing, nazi saluting, rejoicing in the news Petrov has cancer etc. the list truly is endless. Classless ****bags.

Barney McGrew
29-08-2015, 06:06 PM
The brass neck of that lot is unbelievable.

Hibernia&Alba
29-08-2015, 06:08 PM
Absolutely.

Second time it's happened recently though. There was a guy given a ban for giving a Nazi salute before the first Derby last season. Bizarre behaviour in this day and age.

There are certainly a few Rangers wanabees in the Hearts support; the hardline loyalist/far right extremists, but they don't represent the mainstream like they do at Ibrox. That roaster in the photo needs lifting. He's grey haired too, so has obviously spent many a year being a dobber.

Kato
29-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Neanderthals

Scientifically that's probably an insult to Neanderthals. Homo Neanderthalensis had a far greater degree of encephalization than your common jambo. Homo Bellendicus is more apt as is Homo Roasterthalensis.

Silky
29-08-2015, 06:17 PM
I can see a wee letter to the SFA in support of Collum comming. Just for the fun of it! 😄

Sir David Gray
29-08-2015, 06:18 PM
I haven't seen the incident but looks a defo red card to me.:greengrin

At least. :agree:

emerald green
29-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Radio said he was sent off for diving?

EEN saying "dribbling out of defence , he (Paterson) overran the ball and lunged in on the Hamilton player. MacKinnon (the Hamilton player) was incensed and towered over Paterson as the Hearts player lay grounded." (probably hoping the referee wouldn't send him off)

BBC teletext also saying Paterson was sent off for a two footed lunge.

Maybe diving in with a two footed lunge?

God Petrie
29-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Hertz have always been loathsome racist ****. Kevin Harper and Mark Walters can testify to the true nature of "the famous". Those who know hearts know what their club signifies and no amount of astute publicity and marketing from Budge will change it.

29-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Also got to laugh at them greeting about being "cheated" - aye what about all those charities/small businesses/individuals/football clubs etc etc etc that you conned and robbed to cheat your way to a bit of glory. The biggest (along with their big brothers in Govan) cheats/conmen/liars etc in Scottish, if not British football.

Horrible club, absolutely cringeworthy that they genuinely believe they are something special.

29-08-2015, 06:25 PM
Hertz have always been loathsome racist ****. Kevin Harper and Mark Walters can testify to the true nature of "the famous". Those who know hearts know what their club signifies and no amount of astute publicity and marketing from Budge will change it.

This.

bingo70
29-08-2015, 06:27 PM
The brass neck of that lot is unbelievable.

Even Barry Anderson said it was a definite red.

Tbf over the last season or so they're averaging about 3 penalties a game so I can understand the outrage when they don't get at least one.

Collum should also recognise you don't send a hearts player off, the done thing is to ignore it and wait for the sfa to act the following week.

Pete
29-08-2015, 06:29 PM

They've always had an element but the vast, vast majority of them don't want this at their club.

A disgrace to hearts and I'm sure the club will take action and tell others that this isn't welcome.

There should be no havens for these people in our game.

Sir David Gray
29-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Even Barry Anderson said it was a definite red.

Tbf over the last season or so they're averaging about 3 penalties a game so I can understand the outrage when they don't get at least one.

Collum should also recognise you don't send a hearts player off, the done thing is to ignore it and wait for the sfa to act the following week.

Pretty sure normal service will resume in their next match in a fortnight.

Sir David Gray
29-08-2015, 06:33 PM

I seem to recall Paterson also being sent off at ER not that long ago for another dirty tackle, from behind, on a Hibs player (Malonga maybe?).

It was Malonga, it was a shocking tackle.

emerald green
29-08-2015, 06:36 PM
It was Malonga, it was a shocking tackle.

Yes I agree. Paterson seems to be a bit of a nut job.

Kato
29-08-2015, 06:38 PM
They've always had an element but the vast, vast majority of them don't want this at their club.

You are right to an extent, but there is a tacit acceptance among their majority of such things.

It was never a "minority" who boo'ed the minutes silence for the death of a Pope.

stoneyburn hibs
29-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Aw the poor Yams, man sent off, no penalty today. The authorities have it in for them. Hopefully today is the start of a run for them.

Hibernia&Alba
29-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Why don't they go the whole hog and say they will only accept Craig Thomson as referee?

JimBHibees
29-08-2015, 06:49 PM

That club lacks class.

He should surely be pulled up for that what a total welt. He really is Leveins love child, the bitterness was seeping out my car radio on the way home.

How many derby red cards has Collum not given for that mob?

magpie1892
29-08-2015, 06:54 PM
You are right to an extent, but there is a tacit acceptance among their majority of such things.

I simply don't believe that's true.

Mikey09
29-08-2015, 07:01 PM

It was never a "minority" who boo'ed the minutes silence for the death of a Pope.

Was just gonna post exactly this. When they get into there pack mentality they really are a disgusting bunch. The likes of Preston waffle so much crap that it's a minority people actually believe it. Don't!! Cretins the majority of them...

God Petrie
29-08-2015, 07:03 PM
"Oh the hibees are gay" is a favorite of the ever tolerant hertz support. I'm sure it's only a minority who sing such a bigoted unimaginative tune though.

brog
29-08-2015, 07:03 PM
I think this thread may end up in the Vault of Honour, it's a classic!

Famous Fiver
29-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Last week first goal was a foul on the keeper, second was never a pen.

Thistle got nothing from first whistle to last.

Karma!!!!!

portyhibernian
29-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Robbie Neilson is an absolute banger.

God Petrie
29-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Lest we forget:

http://youtu.be/xxlrunN9RFM

Kato
29-08-2015, 07:09 PM
I simply don't believe that's true.

Maybe "tacit" is the wrong word - "soft acceptance", "ongoing acceptance".

God Petrie
29-08-2015, 07:09 PM
BREAKING on Sky Sports: Willie Collum banned from cardigan shops in gorgie.

bob12345
29-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Last week first goal was a foul on the keeper, second was never a pen.

Thistle got nothing from first whistle to last.

Karma!!!!!

You don't have to go as far back as that to find karma. Patterson got a Forfar player sent off in midweek by diving and then hounding the ref.

MWHIBBIES
29-08-2015, 07:16 PM
I can see a wee letter to the SFA in support of Collum comming. Just for the fun of it! As funny as this is don't forget Collum is a truly awful referee, his decision to give Rangers second goal in their win at ER last season was disgraceful.

brog
29-08-2015, 07:19 PM
For as many years as I can remember Yams have played the refs better than anyone outside the OF. Dreadful fouls on our skill players early on, different players making the fouls & taking yellow cards, then hypocritically rolling over for dead every time they take a tackle as well as diving in the box on every possible occasion. Neilson has made a real mistake with his comments. He'll get hammered but more importantly he's highlighted the Yams arrogance & ignorance & refs will not be happy with his attack on them.

emerald green
29-08-2015, 07:19 PM
You don't have to go as far back as that to find karma. Patterson got a Forfar player sent off in midweek by diving and then hounding the ref.

Yep, and the same loathsome Paterson then went on to score the winner in extra time. What goes around...

Argylehibby
29-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Hearts must have had 5 retrospective red cards in Derby matches alone and I reckon WC has been involved in 3 of them. I can't believe that anyone could think he is in anyway biased against them!

vercol36
29-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Ahahahahahaha there's a new thread now...

...and this time, it's serious.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/154295-time-for-the-action-against-collum/

Famous Fiver
29-08-2015, 07:39 PM
After experiencing every spawny decision and luck against us and ignoring the injustices we suffered time after time, it is nice to see the boot on the other foot.

I think I will retire to my easy chair, light up a havana, have wee nip and SMILE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and any Jambos looking in. :na na:

Jim44
29-08-2015, 07:43 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/154295-time-for-the-action-against-collum/

Neilson has to be fined a huge sum for that.

Pretty Boy
29-08-2015, 07:48 PM

Neilson is fast becoming every bit as big a roaster as the puppet master, sorry I mean his mentor.

What a fud.

Billy Whizz
29-08-2015, 07:56 PM
Neilson has to be fined a huge sum for that.

You can't say that about officials and get away with it. Think he'll be receiving a letter from the SFA on Monday, looks like he's going to be spending a bit of time with his puppet master in the stand!

SuperAllyMcleod
29-08-2015, 07:56 PM
Was it not Column that didn't give Sparkys goal in the derby - although the linesman should take most of the blame.

Ronster117
29-08-2015, 08:06 PM
You can't say that about officials and get away with it. Think he'll be receiving a letter from the SFA on Monday, looks like he's going to be spending a bit of time with his puppet master in the stand!
Seems to me, if that fud trained his players to play with 10men, it didnae work that well....training need identified, also if he was expecting to get a player sent off he shouldnae send them out to do anything it takes to win

Viva_Palmeiras
For as many years as I can remember Yams have played the refs better than anyone outside the OF. Dreadful fouls on our skill players early on, different players making the fouls & taking yellow cards, then hypocritically rolling over for dead every time they take a tackle as well as diving in the box on every possible occasion. Neilson has made a real mistake with his comments. He'll get hammered but more importantly he's highlighted the Yams arrogance & ignorance & refs will not be happy with his attack on them.

Look no further for evidence than Neil Berrys leg break on Paul Wright )who was giving them a torrid time and who knows their run might have been stopped) - did he even get a yellow? O553rs.

Andy74
Roasters.

ronaldo7
29-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Typical yams, they get five or six games into the season unbeaten and think they're the dug's dongles.

Then, reality kicks in, and they find their true level.

They'll be getting pumped from Hamilton soon...Oh wait.:greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
29-08-2015, 08:08 PM

And the reason why they won't attract Polish folks to Tynie

magpie1892
29-08-2015, 08:21 PM
Maybe "tacit" is the wrong word - "soft acceptance", "ongoing acceptance".

I even think those are a little too harsh. EVERY support has their roasters - ourselves included - but I know a good number of 'seasoned' yams who would puke at the behaviour of this vile individual. Had an email from one of them this evening, as it happens, who was at the game. He tells me that the person in the picture was instantly identified and that Police Scotland and Yam HQ have been informed of his name.

I'm confident that Hibs' support can take the moral high ground on this issue but elsewhere in this thread I see mention of 'oh the Hibees are gay' as bigotry, but remember well being in the press in the West when the chant came across from the old East of 'Vladimir Romanov, he sucks Paul Hartley off' to the amusement of many - myself included...

So... where do we draw the line? Obviously Nazi salutes cross the line, but what of the distinctly unfunny, unimpressive and frankly ****ing embarrassing Wallace Mercer 'song'?

Oh, and as to the 'oh, the Hibees are gay' chant, which was, IIRC, was first aired on 2/4/06, it was countered with 'oh, the Jambos are gay' - with a tangible feeling among those around me of 'why didn't we get that one in first?'

LaMotta
29-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Was it not Column that didn't give Sparkys goal in the derby - although the linesman should take most of the blame.

Your right, it wasn't Collum :)

SteveHFC
29-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Kickback is ****ing wonderful reading :faf:

Hope all of you cry yourself's to sleep :aok:

SquashedFrogg
29-08-2015, 08:33 PM
"We actually practised during the week going down to 10 men" :faf:

Most teams do that with the intention of winning :rolleyes:

"We also practised during the week not getting a penalty"....... :rolleyes:

"I also practised hiding my bald patch during the week"

"I also practised pretending that I actually pick the team"

"We also practised not sitting down on the pitch in the huff looking like a giant rat"

Poppy stealing Nazi homophobic Roasters.... (allegedly)

SquashedFrogg
29-08-2015, 08:39 PM
I even think those are a little too harsh. EVERY support has their roasters - ourselves included - but I know a good number of 'seasoned' yams who would puke at the behaviour of this vile individual. Had an email from one of them this evening, as it happens, who was at the game. He tells me that the person in the picture was instantly identified and that Police Scotland and Yam HQ have been informed of his name.

I'm confident that Hibs' support can take the moral high ground on this issue but elsewhere in this thread I see mention of 'oh the Hibees are gay' as bigotry, but remember well being in the press in the West when the chant came across from the old East of 'Vladimir Romanov, he sucks Paul Hartley off' to the amusement of many - myself included...

So... where do we draw the line? Obviously Nazi salutes cross the line, but what of the distinctly unfunny, unimpressive and frankly ****ing embarrassing Wallace Mercer 'song'?

Oh, and as to the 'oh, the Hibees are gay' chant, which was, IIRC, was first aired on 2/4/06, it was countered with 'oh, the Jambos are gay' - with a tangible feeling among those around me of 'why didn't we get that one in first?'

Can't be bothered reffering to all your points but what you have done is confirm that they are vile and we aren't :greengrin

Oh, and Vlad did suck Hartley off. :hug:

edwards999
29-08-2015, 08:40 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpDewYMuME4IM6DMKWCBE8-gxInkjscMAIX4Ibd0NNwJwAP9su

ronaldo7
29-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Hamilton had 7 (seven) players yellow carded. The yams had one.

The ref must have been biased.

Billy Whizz
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpDewYMuME4IM6DMKWCBE8-gxInkjscMAIX4Ibd0NNwJwAP9su

Looks a shocker, 2 feet off the ground and not in control of himself

Argylehibby
WC was referee in these 3 Edinburgh derbies

August 2012 >Templeton's stamp on McPake. Retrospective red card issued
January 2013 > Stevenson's lunge on McPake. Retrospective red card issued
August 2014 > Walker's head but on wee Lewis. Retrospective red card issued.

Hope Sutherland or whoever is hosting Sportscene mentions that tomorrow night.

Waxy
29-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Poor wee lambs. At least they're top of the league.

bingo70
29-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Looks a shocker, 2 feet off the ground and not in control of himself

That wasn't today's tackle though?

JimBHibees
29-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Neilson is fast becoming every bit as big a roaster as the puppet master, sorry I mean his mentor.

What a fud.

Yep absolute roaster as is his puppet master. Sure he came out with the same we have practiced with 10 men nonsense before going to Ibrox last season. Pretty despicable really.

SteveHFC
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/

Love the celebrations from the Accies players after the 3rd goal :faf:

Billy Whizz
That wasn't today's tackle though?

Sorry thought it was

bingo70
29-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Sorry thought it was

Yeah so did I, typed out a rant and then I remembered they weren't playing Motherwell today so swiftly deleted it!

grunt
29-08-2015, 08:57 PM
WC was referee in these 3 Edinburgh derbies

August 2012 >Templeton's stamp on McPake. Retrospective red card issued
January 2013 > Stevenson's lunge on McPake. Retrospective red card issued
August 2014 > Walker's head but on wee Lewis. Retrospective red card issued.

Hope Sutherland or whoever is hosting Sportscene mentions that tomorrow night.
This should be pointed out to the BBC.

brog
Yep absolute roaster as is his puppet master. Sure he came out with the same we have practiced with 10 men nonsense before going to Ibrox last season. Pretty despicable really.

They obviously didn't practice hard enough! Couldn't hold out for 15 minutes against the mighty Hamilton!

7 Hills
People have actually signed it as well.

What do you do when a face palm just doesn't cut it?

Argylehibby
29-08-2015, 09:00 PM
This should be pointed out to the BBC.

not on twitter and it's about the only way to get in touch with them these days or I would have ...

matty_f
29-08-2015, 09:02 PM
"We actually practised during the week going down to 10 men" :faf:

Most teams do that with the intention of winning :rolleyes:

"We also practised during the week not getting a penalty"....... :rolleyes:

"I also practised hiding my bald patch during the week"

"I also practised pretending that I actually pick the team"

"We also practised not sitting down on the pitch in the huff looking like a giant rat"

Poppy stealing Nazi homophobic Roasters.... (allegedly)

They practice with 12 men ahead of derbies.

Billy Whizz
29-08-2015, 09:04 PM

Brilliant

JimBHibees
29-08-2015, 09:06 PM

Ain't that the truth.

SquashedFrogg
29-08-2015, 09:11 PM

:top marks

grunt
29-08-2015, 09:15 PM
not on twitter and it's about the only way to get in touch with them these days or I would have ...Tweeted Sutherland

God Petrie
29-08-2015, 09:17 PM
Laugh all you want but 400,000 signatures will be hard to ignore.

Argylehibby
29-08-2015, 09:19 PM
Tweeted Sutherland

:thumbsup:

Kato
29-08-2015, 09:27 PM

I know it's hard to put into concrete terms what I'm saying. Put it this way. There are various "cultural differences" between the supports and, as you say, Hibs have idiots in their support as do all other clubs.

There is though, on occasion, as a collective, aspects of their behaviour that show up their culture. I agree there are jambos who are, apart from the club they support, totally sound. Then there is their minority, the weirdos and upfront bigots, then there's their majority, who are guffies. They "act up" to their weirdos and upfront bigots at times giving them the nod on their behaviour in a way the majority of Hibs fans don't to ours.

At least you know where you stand with their weirdos and bigots but a huge swathe of their guffies are sly.

God Petrie
29-08-2015, 09:31 PM

The gay chant was sung due to a story about Hibs having a gay supporters club with an affection for Kenny Miller. Given he played for hibs in 1999/2000 it was started around then.

The gay song is merely evidence of their leanings. Songs about mowbrays wife, shiels having one eye, zemamma being a paeophile, Stubbs having one ball, being up to their knees in fenian blood.. Let's not forget mckays monkey chants or the bananas thrown at walters. Combat 18 were recruiting at tynecastle during the 90s and independence campaigners were attacked last year and called "Jacobite *******s". It's a minority though eh.

The only distasteful songs I can think of from the Hibs support are mercer related and they are sung for purely football reasons.

Greencore
29-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Can we get collum on the pitch next home game to show our appreciation? We should bake him a cake.

bingo70
29-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Can we get collum on the pitch next home game to show our appreciation? We should bake him a cake.

Collum is an absolute ****. Let's not fall into the trap of believing those ********s that he's somehow got it in for them.

He's a dick to everyone, it's just other teams are more reasonable about it.

Kaiser1962
29-08-2015, 09:45 PM

:agree:

Whole thing is calculated by Levein and Neilson to intimidate the refs into making them think about giving decisions against Hearts. Refs are only human (surprisingly)

Four penalties so far this season, twice the number of any other team in that division.

Mr White
29-08-2015, 09:46 PM
The gay chant was sung due to a story about Hibs having a gay supporters club with an affection for Kenny Miller. Given he played for hibs in 1999/2000 it was started around then.

The gay song is merely evidence of their leanings. Songs about mowbrays wife, shiels having one eye, zemamma being a paeophile, Stubbs having one ball, being up to their knees in fenian blood.. Let's not forget mckays monkey chants or the bananas thrown at walters. Combat 18 were recruiting at tynecastle during the 90s and independence campaigners were attacked last year and called "Jacobite *******s". It's a minority though eh.

The only distasteful songs I can think of from the Hibs support are mercer related and they are sung for purely football reasons.

While I'm not disputing your point about hearts distasteful songs, leanings and personal hygiene, seven nation army wasn't released until 2003 so to try and backdate it to kenny millers time at hibs is simply wrong.

cabbageandribs1875
29-08-2015, 09:56 PM

not too sure about the bit in bold, but anyway, i bet their grandfathers wouldn't have sung homophobic songs about Gordon Smith, who of course ironically had the nickname 'The Gay Gordon' and was indeed a jambo, and helped Hibs/Hearts/Dundee to league title wins, looking forward to budge making a statement re: the nazi filth in her clubs support, i mean she likes a wee bit publicity doesn't she

Baldy Foghorn
29-08-2015, 10:01 PM
RN will be cited for his comments, classless odious wee muppet

Sir David Gray
29-08-2015, 10:03 PM
RN will be cited for his comments, classless odious wee muppet

10 points deducted for bringing the game into disrepute would be my punishment for them.

That should sort him out. :aok:

Broken Gnome
While I'm not disputing your point about hearts distasteful songs, leanings and personal hygiene, seven nation army wasn't released until 2003 so to try and backdate it to kenny millers time at hibs is simply wrong.

Wasn't to the tune of Seven Nation Army until the 2006 semi final. Was around in a different form years before that.

Dibben
They really are a despicable bunch!

cabbageandribs1875
this man was not impressed with collum

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/.a/6a00d83451b4ba69e2017d3e376bc5970c-pi

The_Horde
29-08-2015, 10:08 PM

Ltyf.

Hibby70
29-08-2015, 10:09 PM

No doubt they'll claim that Jack White stole the tune off them anyway.
Ann Budge is busy calculating the royalties as we speak.

Killiehibbie
29-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Don't hold your breath

I wanted Craig Thomson chemically castrated, it got a lot of support but I don't think it's happened yetI wanted him castrated with a rusty blade, not happened yet but live in hope.

Col_0762
29-08-2015, 10:23 PM

Was sang years before that semi to the same tune as the huns sing oh the blue bells are blue to.

Bostonhibby
29-08-2015, 10:30 PM
Jings they make it sound like the man is a proper administrator, or even worse he works for the lady haig fund.

Baldy Foghorn
29-08-2015, 10:31 PM
10 points deducted for bringing the game into disrepute would be my punishment for them.

That should sort him out. :aok:

Add another 10 for a curtains hairstyle......Jambo cretin

monktonharp
29-08-2015, 10:33 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/154295-time-for-the-action-against-collum/deary deary me. a chap on there actually wishing Colm a slow lingering death now. whatever next. and all because he gave a correct descision to send a player off.

MADE IN LEITH
29-08-2015, 10:34 PM
I feel for him (NOT), he always knew this day would come and their luck would finally run out.
Chewey gets in a real stewy when everything doesn't go his own way, what's that all about.
Indeed, you don't hear him complaining about the four penalties he has had this season.
They think they are going to win the league, don't make me laugh.

magpie1892
29-08-2015, 10:36 PM

You were doing really well until the last sentence!

truehibernian
29-08-2015, 11:06 PM
Have to say I am always delighted when I see Willie Collum and Steven McLean as refs at Hearts games :agree:

Willie because he is atrocious and does give teams against them everything, Steven because he sees past their diving and the crowd and is our best ref alongside Callum Murray :agree:

Willie Collum, Craig Thomson and John Beaton - refs that always set out to get attention rather than do their job correctly and quietly :agree:

rcarter1
29-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Scientifically that's probably an insult to Neanderthals. Homo Neanderthalensis had a far greater degree of encephalization than your common jambo. Homo Bellendicus is more apt as is Homo Roasterthalensis.

I agree completely. It would appear that some of our better natures could be neanderthal.

HoboHarry
30-08-2015, 03:10 AM
Have to say I am always delighted when I see Willie Collum and Steven McLean as refs at Hearts games :agree:

Willie because he is atrocious and does give teams against them everything, Steven because he sees past their diving and the crowd and is our best ref alongside Callum Murray :agree:

Willie Collum, Craig Thomson and John Beaton - refs that always set out to get attention rather than do their job correctly and quietly :agree:
Willie Collum, like it or not, is the highest rated Scottish ref for many a year having been given the recent European final.......

Steve-O
30-08-2015, 04:37 AM
not too sure about the bit in bold, but anyway, i bet their grandfathers wouldn't have sung homophobic songs about Gordon Smith, who of course ironically had the nickname 'The Gay Gordon' and was indeed a jambo, and helped Hibs/Hearts/Dundee to league title wins, looking forward to budge making a statement re: the nazi filth in her clubs support, i mean she likes a wee bit publicity doesn't she

There was a story about that although I think it ended up being a hoax. We played Hearts the same week, the did some all the Hibees are gay song, we then beat them and at the end of the game YMCA was played! Remember it clearly. It was the 3-1 game when Sauzee lost his teeth.

Mr White
30-08-2015, 06:21 AM
Was sang years before that semi to the same tune as the huns sing oh the blue bells are blue to.

Ah ok, I never noticed that. That lot are probably best ignored even when they're not spouting their homophobic pish I suppose.

The_Horde
30-08-2015, 06:55 AM
So if Robbie prepared his players to play against ten men, can we put the blame on him for the hearts players surrounding the ref and scuffles breaking out?

Clearly he's installed the he's out to get us mentality into them.

hibby_bry
30-08-2015, 06:59 AM
There was a story about that although I think it ended up being a hoax. We played Hearts the same week, the did some all the Hibees are gay song, we then beat them and at the end of the game YMCA was played! Remember it clearly. It was the 3-1 game when Sauzee lost his teeth.
...and Yogi flashing his cheeks towards the South stand!

Danderhall Hibs
30-08-2015, 07:05 AM
So if Robbie prepared his players to play against ten men, can we put the blame on him for the hearts players surrounding the ref and scuffles breaking out?

They also need to prepare a bit better - normally a team going to 10 men dig in and spoil. They managed to throw away a lead.

Definitely need to look at their training methods - maybe 4 sessions a day next week?

Pretty Boy
30-08-2015, 07:35 AM

I think he really needs to take the blame upon himself.

If they prepared all week to play with 10 men and then threw away a 2 goal lead whilst being so then it suggests his preparation was utter horse****.

Booked4Being-Ugly
30-08-2015, 07:51 AM
Really pleasing result after listening to Stuart and Tam bigging up Hearts title prospects after 4/5 games into the season....wtf...couple of roasters!

Jim44
30-08-2015, 07:59 AM
They also need to prepare a bit better - normally a team going to 10 men dig in and spoil. They managed to throw away a lead.

Definitely need to look at their training methods - maybe 4 sessions a day next week?

Craig Brown, in one of his less lucid moments, as Motherwell manager and losing to a 10 man team, was quoted as saying that a team down to 10 men had an unfair advantage.

Mikey09
30-08-2015, 08:45 AM
Add another 10 for a curtains hairstyle......Jambo cretin

Hey!!! I had the curtains hairstyle!!! However it was 1989 and I was 19 years old!! Maybe nobody has told Robbie it's 2015 now... :faf::faf::faf:

Shore Thing
30-08-2015, 09:16 AM
this man was not impressed with collum

http://blogs.chicagotribune.com/.a/6a00d83451b4ba69e2017d3e376bc5970c-pi

Ian (MP) Murray's looking quite dapper these days...

3pm
30-08-2015, 11:01 AM
https://twitter.com/scotlandsky/status/637925955869220864

I am sure he said he said he'll look into how he can manage the officials...

Pretty Boy
30-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Finally actually watched the challenge and can't see what the fuss is about.

It's a clear red card, you just can't throw yourself into tackles like that now. It's out of control, reckless, intentional and most importantly not 1982 anymore.

Nielson just trying to deflect attention from his own teams dodgy goalkeeping and defending imo.

Carheenlea
30-08-2015, 12:03 PM
While Neilson`s curtains haircut is deservedly getting some stick, at least he makes some kind of effort. Callum Paterson has just got his mum to stick a bowl on his head and shave round that. Suits the oddball though.

Hibernia&Alba
30-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Has the Nazi been caught?

aljo7-0
30-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Has the Nazi been caught? Not yet - he has gone into hiding. On hearing that the Nazi hunters were after him he recalled the escape to Argentina of his predecessors, and remembering that corned beef comes from Argentina, he is in hiding in canned food aisle at Asda in Chesser. :agree:

Franck Stanton
30-08-2015, 12:58 PM
Collum is an absolute ****. Let's not fall into the trap of believing those ********s that he's somehow got it in for them.

He's a dick to everyone, it's just other teams are more reasonable about it.

Correct. NEVER a referee, man is an rse

Baldy Foghorn
30-08-2015, 01:02 PM
Hey!!! I had the curtains hairstyle!!! However it was 1989 and I was 19 years old!! Maybe nobody has told Robbie it's 2015 now... :faf::faf::faf:

I did too in 1987....Maybe brushed the curtains too hard as they fell out by 1993.....

Hibernia&Alba
30-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Not yet - he has gone into hiding. On hearing that the Nazi hunters were after him he recalled the escape to Argentina of his predecessors, and remembering that corned beef comes from Argentina, he is in hiding in canned food aisle at Asda in Chesser. :agree:

Ha Ha, aye, Mossad agents are heading there now.

Tinribs
30-08-2015, 01:06 PM
They are comparing Neilson to Alex Ferguson over there, you couldn't make it up. Deluded doesn't even do it justice.

Sir David Gray
30-08-2015, 01:08 PM
They are comparing Neilson to Alex Ferguson over there, you couldn't make it up. Deluded doesn't even do it justice.

Well they are both Scottish, I suppose. :greengrin

Not sure there's many other comparisons, mind you!

Hibernia&Alba
30-08-2015, 01:16 PM

It's a bit like those poor souls who claim to be Jesus or Napoleon reincarnated. It's a shame.

3pm
30-08-2015, 01:33 PM

Both paranoid.

LeithBoozy
30-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Can one of our computer wizards, not get Cullum's face superimposed onto one of the boys, inside the Hibs club having a pint. That should get them bouncing, over on sickback. :greengrin

southern hibby
30-08-2015, 05:05 PM

Both male and gobby.

GGTTH

jdships
30-08-2015, 06:11 PM
Will Neilson get done for bringing the game into disrepute,as he basically called Collum a cheat.?

I had the pleasure of listening to Bob Crampsey who I knew very well over the years at a "Sportsman's Dinner"
Crampsey spoke as the final guest and will always remember his reference to referees
" Players make mistakes ,can be substituted and those mistakes forgotten about : the referee is there for 90 minutes and he has no "get out clause
No matter what level you play football always remember " Without a referee we don't have a game "

Like them or hate them they are here to stay :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
30-08-2015, 07:07 PM
Ian (MP) Murray's looking quite dapper these days...

who, this creep

http://wingsoverscotland.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/nashmurray-460x335.jpg

Heisenberg
30-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Has anyone mentioned Craig Thomson yet? Seems like they have been happy enough with his decision making in recent years...fuds :lolyam:

Hexham Hibee
30-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Collum's record against the Jams is not as bad as they say. 2014/15 he reffed 4 of their games: us at PBS where he sent off Scott Robertson and Sow, both cup defeats to Celtic in which he booked 3 Jam players, 4 Tic players and sent off Gomis for his assault on Scott Brown then booked nobody when they played Raith. In 2013/14 he did 5 Jam games booked 11 Jams and 12 opponents and sent off McPake and Jamie Hamill in separate games. Hardly a conspiracy!!!
Bearing in mind the 3 retrospective reds they had against us then what are they moaning about?
Stuart Cosgrove asked any Jams to phone in and explain statistically what made Neilson claim what he did - complete silence, not one fan did (or could) respond to his point.
From what I can see they get in refs faces, moan constantly, point fingers in officials faces and now seem to engender siege mentality! Also bear in mind that they had the most fouls against, yellows AND red cards last season so they should look at themselves and not blame Collum or other officials. No doubt Levein is behind this psychology but this goes totally against Budge "we have changed into a nice friendly club" philosophy. Well as they say - a leopard doesn't change its spots.

Kato
30-08-2015, 08:37 PM
From what I can see they get in refs faces, moan constantly, point fingers in officials faces and now seem to engender siege mentality! Also bear in mind that they had the most fouls against, yellows AND red cards last season so they should look at themselves and not blame Collum or other officials. No doubt Levein is behind this psychology but this goes totally against Budge "we have changed into a nice friendly club" philosophy. Well as they say - a leopard doesn't change its spots.

It's Alex "Diddy" MacDonald's standards, Levien taking a lead from that era. A another trait is going to ground in derbys and staying down and they "press" players and run right through them. Diddy's Airdrie team was exactly the same.

3pm
30-08-2015, 09:41 PM
What makes this all the more pleasing is that it wasn't a red.

Dibben
30-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Has anyone mentioned Craig Thomson yet? Seems like they have been happy enough with his decision making in recent years...fuds :lolyam:

This is exactly what I was thinking...

Never an issue when Thomson was being himself!

Biggie
30-08-2015, 09:47 PM

Yeah, never a sending off, but did ****ing ums....everybody gets dodgy decisions

CentreLine
30-08-2015, 09:49 PM
Based only on the pictures on BBC I think hearts fans have every justification to feel aggrieved. I'm not a referee but that did not look even like a booking. Added to that there were some pretty grim inconsistencies.

All that said their manager should have a whole lot less to say and should be punished.

Scouse Hibee
30-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Up thwre with our embarassing Craig Thomson threads.

Bishop Hibee
30-08-2015, 09:54 PM
It was a yellow but it obviously looked worse in real time with the boy flipping over. Neilson is a graceless fud in the Hertz tradition.

Danderhall Hibs
30-08-2015, 10:00 PM
They're right the ref was shocking - how did he miss the stonewall penalty for Hamilton?

Mikey09
30-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Based only on the pictures on BBC I think hearts fans have every justification to feel aggrieved. I'm not a referee but that did not look even like a booking. Added to that there were some pretty grim inconsistencies.

All that said their manager should have a whole lot less to say and should be punished.

Tough ****ing ****!!! They have benefited more than anyone from decisions in the past. They laughed at us re Craig Thompson and his ridiculous handling of that game.... So they can ****in do one!! I hope there are a **** load of more decisions this season that pisses the "famous" off... As for Robbie.. Wind yer neck in ya moaning hertz prick. :greengrin

Sir David Gray
30-08-2015, 10:07 PM

:agree: That just tops off this rather pleasing weekend. :greengrin

3pm
30-08-2015, 10:11 PM
They're right the ref was shocking - how did he miss the stonewall penalty for Hamilton?

Yep, conveniently forgotten.

SteveHFC
30-08-2015, 10:47 PM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-30-2015/IoGhYO.gif

Springbank
30-08-2015, 10:50 PM

What a hard man

4 game ban awaits

Sir David Gray
30-08-2015, 10:55 PM

Not quite as good as the Michael Stewart incident at the very same ground a few years ago. :greengrin

dalkeith stu
30-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Tough ****ing ****!!! They have benefited more than anyone from decisions in the past. They laughed at us re Craig Thompson and his ridiculous handling of that game.... So they can ****in do one!! I hope there are a **** load of more decisions this season that pisses the "famous" off... As for Robbie.. Wind yer neck in ya moaning hertz prick. :greengrin
100% mate. Always get told to shut the ****** up when I go on about Craig Thompson, the disallowed goals and the retrospective reds. They need to dry their eyes!!!

cabbageandribs1875
31-08-2015, 12:06 AM
Not quite as good as the Michael Stewart incident at the very same ground a few years ago. :greengrin

is that the one where he kicked a bottle of water and slipped, or sommit like that :confused:

MWHIBBIES
31-08-2015, 03:10 AM
Up thwre with our embarassing Craig Thomson threads.Thing is we had/have far more facts to back up our dislike for Thomson, the amount of wrong decisions he has given against Hibs since 2007 is incredible.

#FromTheCapital
31-08-2015, 06:37 AM

Dearie me. What a detestable little prick.

Billy Whizz
31-08-2015, 07:15 AM
Just watched the highlights. Juanma diving again in the 1st half, Hamilton should have had a penalty in the 1st half, and the Hearts player ref carded

JimBHibees
31-08-2015, 08:36 AM
is that the one where he kicked a bottle of water and slipped, or sommit like that :confused:

Tried to kick something and fell on his ass was a classic.

Lucius Apuleius
31-08-2015, 08:42 AM
Does this not just prove that a lot of refs are both inconsistent and useless rather than biased against Hibs which has appears to be a general consensus?

JimBHibees
31-08-2015, 08:56 AM

Yep stonewall pen and red card. Thought Patersons tackle was poor and reckless and could easily have been a red and as for making out he was injured seen it many times before. He is a clown and is either diving or committing sneaky fouls like the one on Malonga last season. His reaction going down the tunnel should IMO get him further punishment.

Keith_M
31-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Does this not just prove that a lot of refs are both inconsistent and useless rather than biased against Hibs which has appears to be a general consensus?

With the possible exception of Craig Thomson, I don't think there's a bias against Hibs.

Hibs have, though, suffered a shocking number of unfair decisions in recent years, particularly against Hearts. We've had a number of games where they've been given retrospective red cards, meaning we've had no concrete benefit from those decisions during the game. We've also had a perfectly legitimate goal unseen by the officials in one of those games.

That's what makes Hearts whinging even worse for me, as they've benefited so often from refereeing mistakes in the past (even from their pet hate, Mr Collum)

My opinion about Hearts and Referees is that they've developed a culture of cheating to such a fine art that they throw the toys out of the pram when an official doesn't fall for it.

flash
31-08-2015, 09:43 AM
Rolf Harris deserves everything he gets. Forever faking injury.

dangermouse
31-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Laugh all you want but 400,000 signatures will be hard to ignore.

They've not even reached 1000 yet :greengrin

Bostonhibby
31-08-2015, 09:56 AM
They've not even reached 1000 yet :greengrin

If that's all they've got, maybe they are going to bake a thousand cakes and send them to him instead?

This is another episode to remind us how all big teams behave.

Lucius Apuleius
31-08-2015, 10:32 AM
With the possible exception of Craig Thomson, I don't think there's a bias against Hibs.

Hibs have, though, suffered a shocking number of unfair decisions in recent years, particularly against Hearts. We've had a number of games where they've been given retrospective red cards, meaning we've had no concrete benefit from those decisions during the game. We've also had a perfectly legitimate goal unseen by the officials in one of those games.

That's what makes Hearts whinging even worse for me, as they've benefited so often from refereeing mistakes in the past (even from their pet hate, Mr Collum)

My opinion about Hearts and Referees is that they've developed a culture of cheating to such a fine art that they throw the toys out of the pram when an official doesn't fall for it.
As you can guess mate, Iagree. Ialso don't think there is a deliberate bias towards the hun but some people love a good conspiracy theory. 😋

Mikey09
31-08-2015, 10:40 AM

Two of those games... Forster headed goal at the PBS. Ruled offside when he was at least 2 yards on... :greengrin

JimBHibees
31-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Two of those games... Forster headed goal at the PBS. Ruled offside when he was at least 2 yards on... :greengrin

A huge goal you would argue could possibly have kept us up.

Mikey09
31-08-2015, 03:04 PM
"The Famous" have previous for this type of behaviour remember. The Pieman wanted to take his players off the park at Ibrox I recall as the ref sent 4 yams packing. Embarrassment of a club. As for Paterson... I despise his kind. The type who throws themself in the air to get opponents booked/sent off yet tackles like a lunatic. Absolute tool. If you dish out the rough stuff Callum expect it back ya zoomer...

emerald green
31-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Up thwre with our embarassing Craig Thomson threads.

I'm not in the least bit embarrassed. Thomson deserves all the criticism that comes his way.

He is either a cheat, biased, unfair, inconsistent, or totally incompetent. Or a combination of any of those.

Thomson is the one who should be embarrassed, not Hibs supporters who stand up for their team and complain about how he referees Hibs matches. Even his manner and attitude when dealing with players during matches just p***** me right off.

You may be embarrassed, but don't include me in that.

Jack Hackett
31-08-2015, 05:25 PM
I'm not in the least bit embarrassed. Thomson deserves all the criticism that comes his way.

He is either a cheat, biased, unfair, inconsistent, or totally incompetent. Or a combination of any of those.

Thomson is the one who should be embarrassed, not Hibs supporters who stand up for their team and complain about how he referees Hibs matches. Even his manner and attitude when dealing with players during matches just p***** me right off.

You may be embarrassed, but don't include me in that.

...or me. Regardless of his qualities (or lack of) as a human being, once he gets on a pitch, he puts his 'I am God' t-shirt on under his kit, and metamorphosizes into an absolute welt of a man...the kind you'd love to play football with...well, his head and baws, at least

majorhibs
31-08-2015, 08:11 PM
It's Alex "Diddy" MacDonald's standards, Levien taking a lead from that era. A another trait is going to ground in derbys and staying down and they "press" players and run right through them. Diddy's Airdrie team was exactly the same.

Dont remember enough before that period to say definitely one way or another, but since that particularly odious ugly individual, who Irvine Welsh got pretty spot on in Marabou Stork Nightmares, I really dont recall them being anything other than a spoiling cheating dirty excuse for a football team. Although diddy & jardines thugs probably shade it from any of them. There has been plenty of them down there, & levein & puppet are doing a good impersonation, but that gargoyle diddy & jardine are lowest of the low for me. Cannot respect a single thing they did, spoiling cheats, albeit minorly succesful spoiling cheats, but '86 was some measure of what they deserved. Not enough due to us having mogadon who didnae seem to want to ever beat them, but some sort of recompense. Come to think of it, they are about due another '86. & whae finer to give it to than the other part of the song from recently "Tony Mowbray - Marky Venus - C Ls a ..." & his clone? :flag:

Feed McGraw
31-08-2015, 08:35 PM
A huge goal you would argue could possibly have kept us up. I would definitely argue that, it would not only have given us another point it would have given the team a confidence boost. The team was finding it hard to score as it was, but when they did score an obviously fair goal and it wasn`t given, especially in such an important match, had a big effect on them IMO.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Paterson is a detestable little freak. Strolling about with his brutal, creepy wee moustache, crap hair and glasses. Forever trying to noise up opponents players and fans with his chronic celebrations, spends most games lunging into tackles or rolling about faking injury when anyone goes near him. Could have done some serious damage to Malonga last season and didn't even have the decency to apologise afterwards. Apologised to his teammates and Hearts fans though.
Posts weird homophobic tweets before derbies and then thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks by punching a plastic, fold away tunnel.
Away and throw pish at yourself Callum. Freak

James70
05-09-2015, 03:16 PM
Have been away a few days and noticed today that he has had red card rescinded. Hope this isn't end of the matter for comments made after game.

Big L
05-09-2015, 06:10 PM
In the last two seasons more players have been sent off while playing against the yams than all the other teams in the league put together!

Badge
05-09-2015, 07:46 PM
Paterson is a detestable little freak. Strolling about with his brutal, creepy wee moustache, crap hair and glasses. Forever trying to noise up opponents players and fans with his chronic celebrations, spends most games lunging into tackles or rolling about faking injury when anyone goes near him. Could have done some serious damage to Malonga last season and didn't even have the decency to apologise afterwards. Apologised to his teammates and Hearts fans though.
Posts weird homophobic tweets before derbies and then thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks by punching a plastic, fold away tunnel.
Away and throw pish at yourself Callum. Freakspot on