PDA

View Full Version : Clubstore...

Hibs90
27-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Ordered something off there website on Monday. Still haven't had a confirmation e-mail or anything. When I log into my account still says the order is 'processing'. If I knew it was gonna be this long I would have just travelled up to the shop. Is it always this bad?

Coults1875
27-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Ordered something off there website on Monday. Still haven't had a confirmation e-mail or anything. When I log into my account still says the order is 'processing'. If I knew it was gonna be this long I would have just travelled up to the shop. Is it always this bad?

It's normally pretty good! Sounds light a slight error in the system.

Easiest way to solve it is to phone them rather than posting it on here for everyone to have an excuse to rant :cb:aok:

Hibs90
27-08-2015, 09:41 AM
It's normally pretty good! Sounds light a slight error in the system.

Easiest way to solve it is to phone them rather than posting it on here for everyone to have an excuse to rant :cb:aok:

Oh don't worry I am going to, I never use the online store so just wanted to see if this was standard practice.

Sir David Gray
27-08-2015, 11:27 AM
Oh don't worry I am going to, I never use the online store so just wanted to see if this was standard practice.

Definitely not.

I ordered the home top in June and got a confirmation e-mail within a few minutes.

I then got told the following day that it had been despatched and the day after that it arrived.

Scorrie
27-08-2015, 11:28 AM
I've had nothing but top service from the online store. Really good

Hibs90
27-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Reckon if I head down they will just give me it? They've taken payment and if it's not been despatched I see no reason not to?

Sir David Gray
27-08-2015, 06:47 PM
Reckon if I head down they will just give me it? They've taken payment and if it's not been despatched I see no reason not to?

Should do, just take a print out of your confirmation e-mail with you.

jacomo
27-08-2015, 08:28 PM
Should do, just take a print out of your confirmation e-mail with you.

Bit cruel.

:wink:

Sir David Gray
27-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Bit cruel.

:wink:

Sorry, I actually didn't mean to post that! :greengrin

Even although I read the earlier post, I had it in my mind that he had a confirmation e-mail for his order but hadn't had it confirmed that it had been processed or despatched or anything like that.

Having read the original post again, I can see his predicament!

Not quite sure how you can prove to the shop that you have made a purchase if there's no confirmation e-mail.

Don't know if they can maybe locate the order using your debit/credit card number. :dunno:

Bill Milne
28-08-2015, 08:08 AM
I ordered on the 15th August and finally received my items on Wednesday 26th. Seemed a bit slow but nothing to worry about. I received an e-mail on Saturday 22nd to confirm order was ready for shipping. I assumed it was just due to heavier than usual business for the shop.