PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Austin

Billychaotic182
25-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Young lad who plays for East Fife. Scored against Motherwell tonight. scored a lot of important goals for East Fife. I personally think he could make the step up and would love to see hibs take a punt at him.

Jonnyboy
25-08-2015, 08:50 PM
Young lad who plays for East Fife. Scored against Motherwell tonight. scored a lot of important goals for East Fife. I personally think he could make the step up and would love to see hibs take a punt at him.

Austin was highlighted by silverhibee amd me late last season. I agree, he's worth the watching :agree:

Billychaotic182
25-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Austin was highlighted by silverhibee amd me late last season. I agree, he's worth the watching :agree:

Austin and Deek had some good games together last season. I really think if we are not looking at the boy at the pars then I'd love for us to go for him

Jonnyboy
25-08-2015, 08:56 PM
Austin and Deek had some good games together last season. I really think if we are not looking at the boy at the pars then I'd love for us to go for him

Personally, I'd go for Bakhtaoui now. I know we've already got loads of midfielders but this lad loves to run at defences and has a good scoring record!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Personally, I'd go for Bakhtaoui now. I know we've already got loads of midfielders but this lad loves to run at defences and has a good scoring record!

Been playing striker or just behind lately for Dunf, hence the goals. Would like to see us bid.

Billy Whizz
25-08-2015, 09:04 PM

Jonnyboy, with us just signing Henderson, can you see us going for someone in this position?

Jonnyboy
25-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Jonnyboy, with us just signing Henderson, can you see us going for someone in this position?

Probably not Billy, but I'd like to think there was room for a wee one :greengrin

Libby Hibby
25-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Spoke to the East Fife manager about Austin, he says he'll be lucky to keep him passed the transfer window and he rates him very highly. Worth a gamble he said.

Billy Whizz
25-08-2015, 09:10 PM
Probably not Billy, but I'd like to think there was room for a wee one :greengrin

Wonder if this is the hold up with Insall?

3pm
25-08-2015, 09:13 PM

The Batman & Robin of lower league scouting!

Jonnyboy
25-08-2015, 09:21 PM

:greengrin

Billy Whizz
25-08-2015, 09:22 PM

Who's who

3pm
25-08-2015, 09:23 PM
:greengrin

Be clear John, you are definitely Batman!

Jonnyboy
25-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Who's who

Disappointed you had to ask, Billy :wink:

Be clear John, you are definitely Batman!

Had to be :greengrin

Billy Whizz
25-08-2015, 09:28 PM
Disappointed you had to ask, Billy :wink:

Had to be :greengrin

I haven't met Silver yet, so how can I make an educated guess?

Jonnyboy
25-08-2015, 09:29 PM
I haven't met Silver yet, so how can I make an educated guess?

Poor excuse as you've met me :faf:

silver will make a good Robin, take my word for it :wink:

3pm
25-08-2015, 09:29 PM

Cos of the tights?

Billy Whizz
25-08-2015, 09:30 PM

Ok, I'll take your word for it, though think Silver may have something to say about this😀

Jonnyboy
25-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Cos of the tights?

:tsk tsk: :greengrin

Ok, I'll take your word for it, though think Silver may have something to say about this

No doubt!

Anyway, lets stop the batman and robin stuff and get back to the topic of the thread ........... what was it again? :greengrin

silverhibee
25-08-2015, 09:37 PM
BIF! BAM! POW! WHAM!. na na na na na na na NA na NA na

Austin will end up at Dundee. Murray was after him for St Mirren, bet he wished he got him now, Murray or Locke to be the first manger to be sacked in this league.

If folk would just listen John then we would have a decent goalie in goals for us now. :wink: :agree:

3pm
25-08-2015, 09:39 PM

Austin will end up at Dundee. Murray was after him for St Mirren, bet he wished he got him now, Murray or Locke to be the first manger to be sacked in this league.

Holy P45 Robin. :cb

Jonnyboy
25-08-2015, 09:40 PM

If folk would just listen John then we would have a decent goalie in goals for us now. :wink: :agree:

:agree:

DH1875
26-08-2015, 07:29 AM
IF we've signed Insall I can't see us taking the gamble on another unproven forward to be fair.