PDA

View Full Version : Admin Censorship

Jim44
24-08-2015, 09:20 AM
As the 'killie Fan rant' video was rightly removed as inappropriate for younger eyes and ears, maybe the video in the 'Sevco fan in an England Top' should be considered for similar treatment.

Gatecrasher
24-08-2015, 09:25 AM
I thought it was a shame the video was deleted, it takes balls to put a video like that up when emotions are running high and I'm sure many of us hibbys can empithise with him. Maybe just deleting the link and letting the discussion a good out the video continue?

hibee_girl
24-08-2015, 09:52 AM
If you look properly it wasn't an admin who deleted the thread ;)

Keith_M
24-08-2015, 10:01 AM

You just ruined the whole discussion

:greengrin

MB62
24-08-2015, 10:06 AM

I deleted it myself, after watching it again. I have no idea what sort of age groups are allowed to join Hibs.net but, as funny as it was, I just thought if there are kids accessing this, then it was not appropriate.
There's bad language then there is really fowl language and after having 2nds thoughts, and given the rules on here, I decided the link should be deleted.
If somebody else wants to try and post it, that's between them and the admins :wink:

Jim44
24-08-2015, 10:08 AM

Well spotted, h_g, I assumed it had to be an admin. I still think the Sevco Independance video is stomach turning and fit for the bucket. :greengrin

Keith_M
24-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Well spotted, h_g, I assumed it had to be an admin. I still think the Sevco Independance video is stomach turning and fit for the bucket. :greengrin

Apply for the role of Admin then junk it yourself.

:wink:

Jim44
24-08-2015, 10:10 AM
I deleted it myself, after watching it again. I have no idea what sort of age groups are allowed to join Hibs.net but, as funny as it was, I just thought if there are kids accessing this, then it was not appropriate.
There's bad language then there is really fowl language and after having 2nds thoughts, and given the rules on here, I decided the link should be deleted.
If somebody else wants to try and post it, that's between them and the admins :wink:

........ clearly a person of taste and social conscience.:greengrin Personally thought it was hilarious too, but you did the right thing.

hibee_girl
24-08-2015, 10:12 AM

:aok:

I haven't seen it but if it is like you say then we probably would have deleted it anyway :greengrin

Jim44
24-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Apply for the role of Admin then junk it yourself.

:wink:

Now wouldn't that be a turn up for the books? Funniest suggestion I've read here for yonks. :greengrin

Mikey09
24-08-2015, 10:14 AM

What the **** did you ****in do that for ya ****in ****?!!! The ****in language on this ****in forum is no that ****in bad ya ****er!!! :greengrin

Cabbage East
24-08-2015, 10:28 AM
What video was this?

Gatecrasher
24-08-2015, 10:36 AM
What video was this?

I sent you a PM

DH1875
24-08-2015, 10:39 AM
I sent you a PM

Send me one as well Gatey :)

Jim44
24-08-2015, 10:42 AM
I'm sure you'll find it on Youtube under Killie fan rant or something like that.

Gatecrasher
24-08-2015, 10:44 AM
Send me one as well Gatey :)

Done :aok:

CentreLine
24-08-2015, 10:47 AM

:thumbsup::not worth

MB62
24-08-2015, 11:13 AM
:aok:

I haven't seen it but if it is like you say then we probably would have deleted it anyway :greengrin

There's a lot of frustrated swearing in it, and the 'C' word gets mentioned a couple of times, and I know that females in particular don't like that word being used (my wife absolutely hates it when somebody uses it in our company) but TBH, it's more hilarious than anything else, probably because over the years, we can all share his frustration and will no doubt have said similar things ourselves about our own team/club.

If anybody wanted to see it then I'm sure they would find a way around hibs.net rules (if they applied here)? by searching for Angry Killie fan on You Tube :-)

DH1875
24-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Done :aok:

Cheers bud. Will check it out later :)

PatHead
24-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Just had a look at it and I really feel the guys pain. He obviously loves his club.

He lays into players for lack of effort and cushy jobs but he has lost it if he wants Butcher in!

HNA7
24-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Nice thread title. Cheers for that :aok:

NAE NOOKIE
25-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Just seen the video on You Tube.

Ye gods, you could feel the guys pain ...... That's what this insanity does to people :greengrin

HiBremian
25-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Can understand the censorship, but at times it looks like an Arts Council grant job:

"Yeez ur in at 9-00 oan a *bleep* monday moarnin, ah hink yeez ur eating *bleep* pies and fry ups instead of *bleep* bananas and porridge ya *bleep*s".

wookie70
25-08-2015, 02:38 PM
I think most fans can sympathise with the Killie Fan, Hibs fans more than most. Well at least until he mentions Terry Butcher as a potential saviour at which point the wee yellow van should have been pulling up in the background. Not a video for a family forum but a good watch.

easty
25-08-2015, 03:05 PM

Ye gods, you could feel the guys pain ...... That's what this insanity does to people :greengrin

Do you not think he looks more like a Rangers fan than a Killie fan?

ManBearPig
25-08-2015, 03:14 PM

Went through my head as well basically a caricature of Hun

NAE NOOKIE
25-08-2015, 04:02 PM

Aye he does ................... But the very fact that he isn't gets him my respect right away :aok:

Stax
25-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Just watched it on YouTube, F!*!*!*! Brilliant :greengrin

erin go bragh
25-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Brilliant . can you imagine his rant if they replace pissy with Butcher . He'd be better posting it outside the hospitals a+e

GGTTH

Baldy Foghorn
25-08-2015, 05:22 PM

Can understand where he is coming from though, we had that feeling when we were hopelessly sleepwalking into relegation....

IanM
28-08-2015, 11:37 AM
just reading the Josh McGennis has called this Killie fan 'poison'

Not convinced that's quite the response he was hoping for

Some players ahould learn to do the talking on the park and mind who pays their wages

IanM
28-08-2015, 11:40 AM
In fact having just read the story he said 'it's poison' not him

* second edit. There's another interview that was done and he does call him poison

GreenLake
28-08-2015, 02:05 PM
A very good laugh but the guy needs a rag to clean the slaverings off his monitor after camming that. He should have put subtitles in for English speakers.:greengrin

Just Alf
28-08-2015, 02:53 PM
"wur gettin' pummelled!" ...... :faf:

IanM
28-08-2015, 02:56 PM
"wur gettin' pummelled!" ...... :faf:

He's got a new one out this afternoon 😂

Pete
28-08-2015, 03:24 PM
In fact having just read the story he said 'it's poison' not him

* second edit. There's another interview that was done and he does call him poison

Well he's a total idiot then. That fan will be there long after that no-mark has left the club.

Baldy Foghorn
28-08-2015, 03:42 PM
Passionate fan get's rattled, sure we have all been there. Player totally out of order, if he thinks the fan is wrong. Some of the language way over the top, but for the fan's opinion to be dismissed is poor form......If player's had as much passion as the fan's, the game would be healthier

lyonhibs
28-08-2015, 08:28 PM
Passiate fan get's rattled, sure we have all been there. Player totally out of order, if he thinks the fan is wrong. Some of the language way over the top, but for the fan's opinion to be dismissed is poor form......If player's had as much passion as the fan's, the game would be healthier

Appalling use of apostrophes makes this post difficult to read :-P

I agree entirely though. With the horrible team and manager they have, I hope Killie go down this year.

Baldy Foghorn
28-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Appalling use of apostrophes makes this post difficult to read :-P

I agree entirely though. With the horrible team and manager they have, I hope Killie go down this year.

Ah the apostrophe police...Can I send you my drafts prior to submitting, just so you can edit my grammar?

P.S. Why has my username came up as something different on your reply with quote?