PDA

View Full Version : Assault on Lewis Stevenson

Leith Mo
24-08-2015, 01:07 AM
Sorry if covered on another thread but blatant in the first half. Not even a foul given (?). Straight leg, studs up off the ground and intent (not to play the ball)- only there (so obviously) could it not be called a free kick (we might have been given one but so incensed at the challenge I missed it) and at least a booking - for me a red but I only see green. Happy to be corrected if wrong but at the time I thought typical IPox decision and not shown on any highlights I've seen

silverhibee
24-08-2015, 02:09 AM
Sorry if covered on another thread but blatant in the first half. Not even a foul given (?). Straight leg, studs up off the ground and intent (not to play the ball)- only there (so obviously) could it not be called a free kick (we might have been given one but so incensed at the challenge I missed it) and at least a booking - for me a red but I only see green. Happy to be corrected if wrong but at the time I thought typical IPox decision and not shown on any highlights I've seen

Was he assaulted twice. :wink: :greengrin

Leith Mo
24-08-2015, 06:39 AM
Was he assaulted twice. :wink: :greengrin

The perils of using your phone early morning Silver! Still, even if the ref had seen it twice it would no doubt have been the same outcome