PDA

View Full Version : " The state of play "

jdships
23-08-2015, 08:17 PM
Wasn't at the game nor saw it on TV so must accept what is written on the several threads posted as being a fair assessment of the game :aok:
It appears from these posts that

1. The starting XI was rubbish
2. The subs wer'n't up to it.
3. General fitness was poor.
4. No one knows how to " finish"
5. We need at least another 4/5 players
Plus various other minor problems including dodgy decisions .

Given all this doom and gloom think I will go off to be a " Glory Hunter" and support Edinburgh City as they , up to yesterday, are winning hands down !!
greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:wink::wink::wink: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PISTOL1875
23-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Wasn't at the game nor saw it on TV so must accept what is written on the several threads posted as being a fair assessment of the game :aok:

Given all this doom and gloom think I will go off to be a " Glory Hunter" and support Edinburgh City as they , up to yesterday, are winning hands down !!

6. Stubbs has made a balls up of pre-season regarding not signing defenders in time for the new season , signing injured players and having players picking up injuries in pre-season.. As of tonight we have 3 fit defenders for our next game...

Brightside
23-08-2015, 08:56 PM

You;d be better off watching the game rather than reading most of the stuff on here after a game.

Danderhall Hibs
23-08-2015, 08:57 PM
I've got a couple of my lads at Edinburgh City and they seem to really enjoy it.

jdships
23-08-2015, 09:42 PM
You;d be better off watching the game rather than reading most of the stuff on here after a game.

Now there's what I call a sensible post :top marks
:greengrin