PDA

View Full Version : Nerves and doubt

FromTheCapital
23-08-2015, 08:38 AM
Both starting to kick in now. Got a bad feeling about today but hopefully the boys can get the job done. Mon the Hibs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borderhibbie76
23-08-2015, 08:44 AM
I feel exactly the same mate...we r either gonna win and put in a blinding performance or get soundly beaten....I'm clearly hoping it's the former
Come on Stubbsy s green n white army
....get into this new team

Scorrie
23-08-2015, 08:45 AM
Both starting to kick in now. Got a bad feeling about today but hopefully the boys can get the job done. Mon the Hibs!

Start positive, get down the wings at them and I think we will do it today. Stubbs will have them fired up!!

Hibeewilly
23-08-2015, 08:52 AM
I'm not going to predict another 3-0 but I just don't see us getting beat today I really cant. We are getting players back and we will definitely create plenty chances and we will have a decent bench. We are stronger for this game player wise than for any time this season. If we take our chances we will win:flag::flag::flag:

Dalianwanda
23-08-2015, 08:53 AM
We will win :flag:

Borderhibbie76
23-08-2015, 08:55 AM
I'm not going to predict another 3-0 but I just don't see us getting beat today I really cant. We are getting players back and we will definitely create plenty chances and we will have a decent bench. We are stronger for this game player wise than for any time this season. If we take our chances we will win:flag::flag::flag:

Loving your confidence. ..hope Stubbsy s team talk is as inspiring. ..come on Hibees! !

Ronniekirk
23-08-2015, 10:45 AM

Chill and get a sun tan before the game whatever happens ,happens We can only get stronger IMO as season progresses Another couple of signings still needed though

Franck Stanton
23-08-2015, 11:01 AM
We will win :flag:

Wish I and more importantly, the team, had your confidence mate, really do, however, given the "soft" nature of our back 5, just cannae see us keeping a clean sheet. Hope with every fibre of my being that we win, but....just too early in the season for this one, still need a couple of defenders imo.