PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Match Day Thread for Breakfast, Fashion,Travel ,Weather ,and Gossip .

Ronniekirk
23-08-2015, 07:43 AM
Just drying out here in Paisley ( and that's not a reference to being out on the Town ) .Its the Weather .By kickoff at Ibrox it will be Sunny and a balmy 22 degrees rising to 24 so remember the SunTan Lotion .
Hungry this morning so Crunchy Nut Cornflakes ,orange Juice and Poached Egg on Toast with Columbiam Filter Coffee may be on the menu.

Will need to think about what to wear given the Weather .Hibs watch , Hibs socks , Grey soft Brushed Levi Trousers ,blue vans since its Ibrox and Armani Tee Shirt may be all that's needed with Hibs Scarf but maybe put a light north face zip up in car and decide when I get there .

I am going today with no expectation of a win , but looking for a mutch improved second half performance than the last game and therfor a Tighter game .

Without knowing Team it's a difficult one to predict with any certainty but we have no options at back if we get an injury ,which has to be a concern ,and still no Keatings which is dissapointing at this stage of season given its hamstring injuries he is picking up .

But we are where we are and looking forward to the game The heat will also test our fitness and with McGinn Carmichael Henderson and Mcgeoch not all Match Fit Stubbs needs to get Selection and Subs right as we will probably need three .
Moan The Hibs ,sneak a Draw at least to stop them going Six Points Clear this early in the Season
:flag::gwa::flag:

Pretty Boy
23-08-2015, 07:48 AM
Square sausage roll and a depressingly poor latte for breakfast.

Just heading for the train station now, few too many of the 'peepul' about for my taste. Very mild and a bit clammy at the moment, jacket may have to come off if it's the same in Glasgow come kick off.

Travelling a bit in hope rather than expectation but keep them out for 15-20 mins and shut the crowd up and you never know.

Frazerbob
23-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Just leaving Aberdeen with a stop en route at The Horn for a huge bacon roll. See you there troops!

tartanhibee
23-08-2015, 08:03 AM
Bacon and mushroom omelette for breakfast and cup off tea. Then it's drop the bairn of at my sisters and to Livingston where pathead is pick me up on route.

First away game of the season for me so looking forward to it.

hibbymick
23-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Just leaving Aberdeen with a stop en route at The Horn for a huge bacon roll. See you there troops!

canny beat a bit o the horn :cb

Hibby70
23-08-2015, 08:16 AM
Just sunbathing waiting for the train at Newcraighall. Scrambled egg and toast for breakfast and contemplating what snacks to get for the train from Waverley.

Looks like being a scorcher so probably too hot for any pavement dancing so I'm just wearing scabby gear.

Forza Fred
23-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Just about to get served tea, after spending a lazy Sunday at home.

Getting the couch ready for the 9-30pm kick off, and then hopefully it will be off to bed happy to dream of promotion celebrations, and off to work tomorrow.

sbell1875
23-08-2015, 08:31 AM
Protein weetabix & a coffee for me.

Just need to look out the stab-proof vest and hard hat and I'm ready to brave Ibrox.

0-2 Hibs is my prediction for today.

WestEndHibee
23-08-2015, 08:36 AM
Living in the West of Glasgow this is an easy trip for me.

Breakfast is fancy, poached egg and avocado on black olive toast.

There's a mini MYB reunion at Partick before jumping on the subway to Greyskull.

SteveHFC
23-08-2015, 08:43 AM
On my way to the station now. Will get a Burger King to eat on the train through. :greengrin

Anyone know the weather through there?

WestEndHibee
23-08-2015, 08:50 AM
On my way to the station now. Will get a Burger King to eat on the train through. :greengrin

Anyone know the weather through there?

Scorching Steve! 🌞

SteveHFC
23-08-2015, 09:15 AM
Scorching Steve! 🌞

Luckily I've got speedo's on 😁

Pretty Boy
23-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Just arrived in Glasgow. Beautiful day.

Diclonius
23-08-2015, 09:29 AM
Falkirk High full of Rangers fans. Going to be a fun journey!

Hibby70
23-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Load of mutants just got on at Polmont.

Mordor is getting closer. Stay strong kids.

Mr White
23-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Heavy rain overnight has cleared to some patchy sunshine here in bangor. Onto my third cup of tea from my lawrie Reilly mug and ive just polished off a peanut choco from lidl. Porridge for first breakfast earlier on. Me and my boy are in last year's training tops, green for me, black for him. I'm quietly confident that the WATP chants are going to be coming from the away corner at 2.15 today. Mon the cabbage :flag:

Pretty Boy
23-08-2015, 09:34 AM

Just took a wander down to the subway to get a ticket and it's rammed with huns already.

They really are a bunch of dippit looking barstewards.

God Petrie
23-08-2015, 09:42 AM
How delightful it would be to send these clowns back under their rocks with a trouncing.

SteveHFC
23-08-2015, 09:45 AM

I'm on the 10.30 train from Waverley just now. Nearly at Falkirk. :greengrin

hibs0666
23-08-2015, 09:47 AM
On the train in from Giffnock an island of green in a sea of blue. Should be in the boozer at 1105. Can't wait. Btw it's roasting so might have to get the moobs out.

cabbageandribs1875
23-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Load of mutants just got on at Polmont.

Mordor is getting closer. Stay strong kids.

must be a day release thing for the young offenders

Pretty Boy
23-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Hibs team bus just arrived.

A friendly welcome to Glasgow from the locals.

Pretty Boy
23-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Stubbs cooly laughing at them as he gets off.

Guy next to me suggest someone should 'bottle the fenian ****'.

cabbageandribs1875
23-08-2015, 10:24 AM
Stubbs cooly laughing at them as he gets off.

Guy next to me suggest someone should 'bottle the fenian ****'.

21st century scotland eh, govan style