PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together Alan Stubbs "It's a real chance for everybody to come together"

Leithenhibby
22-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Stubbs talks about the fans coming together and making a real difference....

Short video, but to the point :wink: https://t.co/QSAnX5zdOn

NAE NOOKIE
22-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Stubbsy doesn't need to bother mentioning the affect FOH has had at the Wongadome, the Yams never tire of bumming about it. My facebook page had a link last night posted by one of my Yam chums boasting about selling out todays game against Partick and comparing that to our crowd against Morton. To be fair one Yam actually commented saying we were doing not bad considering the last 7 years we have had to endure compared to them.

For us its going to be a slow gradual process this. We are heading in the right direction though and to be honest I cant see how much more Hibs could have done off the park since we were relegated ...... Getting lapsed fans back depends largely on results and until we get promoted I cant see us winning significant numbers back.

Its a bit worrying that recently we have lost backroom staff to outside industry and other clubs. My biggest fear is that eventually beady eyes are going to be fixed on Leeann Dempster ...... IMO losing her would be a disaster.

green day
22-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Stubbsy doesn't need to bother mentioning the affect FOH has had at the Wongadome, the Yams never tire of bumming about it. My facebook page had a link last night posted by one of my Yam chums boasting about selling out todays game against Partick and comparing that to our crowd against Morton. To be fair one Yam actually commented saying we were doing not bad considering the last 7 years we have had to endure compared to them.

For us its going to be a slow gradual process this. We are heading in the right direction though and to be honest I cant see how much more Hibs could have done off the park since we were relegated ...... Getting lapsed fans back depends largely on results and until we get promoted I cant see us winning significant numbers back.

Its a bit worrying that recently we have lost backroom staff to outside industry and other clubs. My biggest fear is that eventually beady eyes are going to be fixed on Leeann Dempster ...... IMO losing her would be a disaster.

Jambo's, eh ? Fickle as any fans ours included. Some of the bams in my work are saying they are happy to fly "under the radar" as if being top of the league has gone unnoticed.

Some of them expect to win the league. Really, they do! After 4 or 5 games.

Poppy thieves who are no closer to buying their club than we are. Usual jambo rules apply - use the FoH cash to pay for players then forget all about being "fan owned".

Tossers one and all

NAE NOOKIE
22-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Jambo's, eh ? Fickle as any fans ours included. Some of the bams in my work are saying they are happy to fly "under the radar" as if being top of the league has gone unnoticed.

Some of them expect to win the league. Really, they do! After 4 or 5 games.

Poppy thieves who are no closer to buying their club than we are. Usual jambo rules apply - use the FoH cash to pay for players then forget all about being "fan owned".

Tossers one and all

Without turning this into a Yam page, they still have a huge problem with their 'stadium' ..... its going to take a lot more than FOH to dig them out of that hole. They wont always get a pass from UEFA or even the council.

Alfred E Newman
22-08-2015, 04:09 PM
Without turning this into a Yam page, they still have a huge problem with their 'stadium' ..... its going to take a lot more than FOH to dig them out of that hole. They wont always get a pass from UEFA or even the council.

It doesn't matter how huge their problem is , they will still come out smelling of roses.

Onion
22-08-2015, 04:17 PM

Who would be surprised if the council deem the main stand has historic significance and pay for the preservation, upkeep and upgrading ? The amount of help and support those mongrels have had from government bodies, the media and businesses in the last 2 years says everything about the morality of people in power.

NAE NOOKIE
22-08-2015, 04:18 PM
It doesn't matter how huge their problem is , they will still come out smelling of roses. Yeh ..... If I ever get to meet the Dalai Lama I'm gonna say to him ... "listen mate, about this Karma stuff"

SquashedFrogg
22-08-2015, 04:48 PM
It doesn't matter how huge their problem is , they will still come out smelling of roses.

It doesn't matter how huge their problem is , they will still come out smelling of poppies.

Corrected that for you :agree:

green day
22-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Who would be surprised if the council deem the main stand has historic significance and pay for the preservation, upkeep and upgrading ? The amount of help and support those mongrels have had from government bodies, the media and businesses in the last 2 years says everything about the morality of people in power.

The council have no money, there is no chance of financial help.

Euro matches if they qualify will be at the rugger dome again.

Viva_Palmeiras
22-08-2015, 05:06 PM
Yeh ..... If I ever get to meet the Dalai Lama I'm gonna say to him ... "listen mate, about this Karma stuff"

But he'll say "ah - but wait til you see how they come back after reincarnation..."!

SquashedFrogg
22-08-2015, 05:22 PM
But he'll say "ah - but wait til you see how they come back after reincarnation..."!

He'll also say "I know the Yams got a penalty today, I've just checked and it's Saturday"

Waxy
22-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Yeh ..... If I ever get to meet the Dalai Lama I'm gonna say to him ... "listen mate, about this Karma stuff"It cant go on forever. It has to stop soon.

O'Rourke3
22-08-2015, 09:07 PM
It was the place where Killie last won the top league. Worth preserving for that alone ..

greenlex
22-08-2015, 10:51 PM
Yeh ..... If I ever get to meet the Dalai Lama I'm gonna say to him ... "listen mate, about this Karma stuff"

You do know the Dalai Lsma wears Raybans and has an I phone? FACT.

lord bunberry
22-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Karma is a bitch

mca
22-08-2015, 11:35 PM

The ******* a Jambo !! :wink: Fake raybans aff the market s well - I reckon.. :agree: