PDA

View Full Version : Share Issue/HSL

PatHead
21-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Once again the board have backed the manager in signing a quality player to help get us promoted. It is time for any supporters who can to help the club by buying shares, joining HSL or getting a season ticket.

You know it makes sense.

(Does anyone know when the share issue finishes as I had it in my head it was the end of August?)

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-08-2015, 07:58 PM
Once again the board have backed the manager in signing a quality player to help get us promoted. It is time for any supporters who can to help the club by buying shares, joining HSL or getting a season ticket.

You know it makes sense.

(Does anyone know when the share issue finishes as I had it in my head it was the end of August?)

It is. Not long left!

nonshinyfinish
21-08-2015, 09:43 PM
It is. Not long left!

End of August for individuals to buy new shares. Shares can be bought through HSL for as long as it takes until 50% +1 has been achieved.

Eyrie
21-08-2015, 09:59 PM
Pretty certain that the original announcement said that the period for buying directly could be extended if required.

NadeAteMyLunch!
21-08-2015, 09:59 PM
End of August for individuals to buy new shares. Shares can be bought through HSL for as long as it takes until 50% +1 has been achieved.

True [emoji106] Was just meaning the individual share issue

PatHead
21-08-2015, 10:14 PM
So if you want to own a nice share certificate you better get a move on.

nonshinyfinish
22-08-2015, 01:19 PM
Pretty certain that the original announcement said that the period for buying directly could be extended if required.

IIRC it said it could be extended at the board's discretion, so presumably they would if there were tonnes of folk clamouring for it.

Keith_M
22-08-2015, 03:20 PM
If Hibs win tomorrow, I'll buy my £125k of shares on Monday*

* I didn't say which Monday.

Big_Franck
22-08-2015, 03:50 PM
If you aren't already a shareholder you can join Hibernian Supporters Limited for as little as £10 per month. The vast, vast majority of Hibs fans can afford to join.

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/donate.html

stevie-bee
22-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Joined today , the board are backing the team good , as the saying goes every little bit counts

Ringothedog
22-08-2015, 04:44 PM
So if you want to own a nice share certificate you better get a move on.

My certificate is still in its envelope, if they extend it I will probably buy another 5000 shares and then frame them. On another theme once the HSL Is paid for can their certificate be put into another persons name other than my own ?

emerald green
22-08-2015, 04:57 PM
The more folk that can afford to sign up to HSL, the more money the club will have to strengthen the playing squad.

It makes sense if you can afford to do it (not everyone can) and help the club back to its rightful place in the Premier League. Even a tenner a month would be most welcome. It all adds up.

Gerard
22-08-2015, 09:03 PM
The more folk that can afford to sign up to HSL, the more money the club will have to strengthen the playing squad.

It makes sense if you can afford to do it (not everyone can) and help the club back to its rightful place in the Premier League. Even a tenner a month would be most welcome. It all adds up.

I think HSL is doing a very good job and fully support its aims.

FranckSuzy
22-08-2015, 10:18 PM
IF people can't afford shares or to join HSL, Kicks for Kids/Leith Links also exists :wink: Any amount is welcome, as it can (and does!) make a difference as every penny goes to Alan Stubbs, plus children get to go to the games :aok:

Monthly payments or one-off donations are absolutely fine and there's no minimum amount required, as all donations are pooled. Since the fund was formed in 2013, £24,800 has been handed over to the club by Leith Links alone :thumbsup:

marinello59
23-08-2015, 07:29 AM
IF people can't afford shares or to join HSL, Kicks for Kids/Leith Links also exists :wink: Any amount is welcome, as it can (and does!) make a difference as every penny goes to Alan Stubbs, plus children get to go to the games :aok:

Monthly payments or one-off donations are absolutely fine and there's no minimum amount required, as all donations are pooled. Since the fund was formed in 2013, £24,800 has been handed over to the club by Leith Links alone :thumbsup:

As always FS, it's great to read how much Leith Links has raised. The charitable work done by both Leith Links and the Dnipro appeal should make us all proud to be Hibees. :thumbsup:
Nowt wrong with HSL getting a thread to themselves occasionally though. :wink:

FranckSuzy
23-08-2015, 09:44 AM
As always FS, it's great to read how much Leith Links has raised. The charitable work done by both Leith Links and the Dnipro appeal should make us all proud to be Hibees. :thumbsup:
Nowt wrong with HSL getting a thread to themselves occasionally though. :wink:

:aok:

The OP said shares, HSL and season tickets so I saw my chance :tee hee:

PatHead
25-08-2015, 11:45 AM
If you had any doubts about how much things have changed let me give you the team that got us relegated

01 Williams
18 Maybury
16 Stevenson
10 Craig
05 Nelson
03 McGivern
24 Heffernan (Tudur Jones - 83' )
08 Robertson
33 Haynes (Harris - 8' )
26 Stanton
35 Cummings

Look at the quality we have now compared to that lot.

If you haven't bought shares and want to you better get your fingers out!

PatHead
31-08-2015, 12:22 PM
My certificate is still in its envelope, if they extend it I will probably buy another 5000 shares and then frame them. On another theme once the HSL Is paid for can their certificate be put into another persons name other than my own ?

Managed to get an answer from Jim Adie today who confirms you can as long as they meet the other criteria. Apologies for delay in responding.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-08-2015, 03:05 PM
When's the last date for buying shares? Have my form signed by an IFA but not submitted it yet

PatHead
31-08-2015, 04:47 PM
I have checked and the share issue does close today. I am surprised it hasn't been highlighted by Hibs on the official site.

If however your form is "in the post" and dated today or before it is likely that it will be accepted up until the weekend. So anyone who hasn't got around to it better get moving to the postbox.

Ringothedog
31-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Managed to get an answer from Jim Adie today who confirms you can as long as they meet the other criteria. Apologies for delay in responding.

Thank you

Ringothedog
31-08-2015, 05:24 PM
I have checked and the share issue does close today. I am surprised it hasn't been highlighted by Hibs on the official site.

If however your form is "in the post" and dated today or before it is likely that it will be accepted up until the weekend. So anyone who hasn't got around to it better get moving to the postbox.

Is there any news on how the share offer went ?

PatHead
31-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Is there any news on how the share offer went ?

They are pleased but I don't have figures. Still time if you are near a letterbox.

Ringothedog
31-08-2015, 05:54 PM
They are pleased but I don't have figures. Still time if you are near a letterbox.

Already got mine (: just framed the certificate today. That's Rods autograph on my wall.

Cheshire Hibby
31-08-2015, 06:40 PM

Already got mine (: just framed the certificate today. That's Rods autograph on my wall.

Paid for shares last week and awaiting share certificate to arrive. I was informed that could take up to 3 weeks possibly. Next is to sign up for HSL. I cannot get to ER every home game so no ST hence the share option is a great way to help the club. If the club extends the period for direct purchase I will buy a few more. Hope that the club will keep both options open.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-08-2015, 06:55 PM

Who should it be addressed to and can it be handed in tomorrow instead of posting do you think? I just live across the road

PatHead
31-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Yes I think handing it in should be okay for attention of Jamie Marwick

jabis
31-08-2015, 07:14 PM

What's the link again?

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-08-2015, 07:39 PM
Yes I think handing it in should be okay for attention of Jamie Marwick

What do I need to hand in, just the single sheet signed by myself and my IFA? Sorry for 101 questions [emoji106]

Cheshire Hibby
31-08-2015, 07:49 PM
What do I need to hand in, just the single sheet signed by myself and my IFA? Sorry for 101 questions [emoji106]

The letter I received from R Petrie stated "As you have already consulted an IFA, please note that the application for shares does not require to be countersigned by your IFA." I just sent the signed application form. Hope this helps.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-08-2015, 07:58 PM
The letter I received from R Petrie stated "As you have already consulted an IFA, please note that the application for shares does not require to be countersigned by your IFA." I just sent the signed application form. Hope this helps.

So had you already submitted your original form and then you got a response from Rod?

PatHead
31-08-2015, 08:07 PM

I just attached the cheque with the form

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-08-2015, 08:08 PM
I just attached the cheque with the form

Cheers

Jonnyboy
31-08-2015, 08:09 PM
What's the link again?

Here you go :greengrin

http://leithlinks4kids.com/

Cheshire Hibby
31-08-2015, 08:11 PM
So had you already submitted your original form and then you got a response from Rod?

I sent back the form that the club sent out to its database back when the share issue was announced . This form was also signed and endorsed by an IFA. After that the club sent me a letter saying that I had been accepted as being able to apply. They sent the share application form which I returned on its own indicating the amount of shares I wanted to buy I also selected the payment method that suited me.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-08-2015, 08:14 PM
I sent back the form that the club sent out to its database back when the share issue was announced . This form was also signed and endorsed by an IFA. After that the club sent me a letter saying that I had been accepted as being able to apply. They sent the share application form which I returned on its own indicating the amount of shares I wanted to buy I also selected the payment method that suited me.

Okay thanks for that mate

Cheshire Hibby
31-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Okay thanks for that mate

Hope you get them. The more of us who own, the better. GGTTH

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-08-2015, 08:23 PM
Hope you get them. The more of us who own, the better. GGTTH

Cheers. Agreed, was planning my wedding for months, then was away on honeymoon then been buying a new house so it's been a mental few months and this had slipped my mind completely. Really surprised/disappointed that Hibs haven't posted any reminders online. My original form is signed by my IFA but I think I may have missed the boat since I'm only at that stage?

Cheshire Hibby
31-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Cheers. Agreed, was planning my wedding for months, then was away on honeymoon then been buying a new house so it's been a mental few months and this had slipped my mind completely. Really surprised/disappointed that Hibs haven't posted any reminders online. My original form is signed by my IFA but I think I may have missed the boat since I'm only at that stage?

HSL remains an option for you if you are too late. I intend to sign up also. I expect the club will make announcement tomorrow. PS. Congrats on your wedding.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-08-2015, 08:35 PM
HSL remains an option for you if you are too late. I intend to sign up also. I expect the club will make announcement tomorrow. PS. Congrats on your wedding.

Cheers mate. Yeah that's the back up plan. Just wanted my own shares

PatHead
31-08-2015, 09:13 PM

I would get it in tomorrow if you can and see what happens. The more the merrier