PDA

View Full Version : NHC "Celtic are pigs ....."

Jim44
21-08-2015, 07:11 AM
I noticed it briefly in passing yesterday, but this morning's Scotsman is full of the reaction of the Malmo players to the Celtic players' behaviour on Wednesday. The goalkeeper described them as 'pigs' and picked out Griffiths, Brown and Ciftci for special mention. I don't know if it's mindgames, sour grapes or an honest assessment of their feelings, but next week's return match in Sweden will be 'interesting' for more than just the football. :timebomb:

Bostonhibby
21-08-2015, 07:33 AM
Despite how they are generally cited in cases like this pigs are generally intelligent social animals that co-exist peacefully alongside other pigs. They always have a fine set of teeth so other than their respective table manners I can't see this as being a fair comparison.

If a pig had offended you would you call it a celtc fan? or a the rangers one for that matter.

.Sean.
21-08-2015, 07:37 AM
Can't wait for Malmo to knock them out

Hibstrooper
21-08-2015, 07:45 AM
I'm sure their last opponents said the same. It's Brown's game and he thrives on that stuff and obviously as captain others are following his example.

GreenArmyyy!
21-08-2015, 08:09 AM
Forgetting which teams are playing its disrespectful at best, they should just shut up and get on with it. before anyone asks yes I am bitter and I want Malmo out of the competition.

Future17
21-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Despite how they are generally cited in cases like this pigs are generally intelligent social animals that co-exist peacefully alongside other pigs. They always have a fine set of teeth so other than their respective table manners I can't see this as being a fair comparison.

If a pig had offended you would you call it a celtc fan? or a the rangers one for that matter.

There's a widely held belief that pigs have orgasms that last up to 30 minutes, so the comparison is probably with John Collins whenever he looks in a mirror.

Cabbage East
21-08-2015, 08:12 AM
Great, another thread full of puns. If only there were more of them.

bill the hibby
21-08-2015, 08:23 AM
Want celtic to beat them purely because of what they've been saying before and after the game, seem a bit full of themselves

fulshie
21-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Personally I didn'1 see Celtic players do anything out of the ordinary.

Danderhall Hibs
21-08-2015, 08:41 AM
I wish opposition teams thought that about our players.

Stokesy's on fire
21-08-2015, 08:57 AM
I noticed it briefly in passing yesterday, but this morning's Scotsman is full of the reaction of the Malmo players to the Celtic players' behaviour on Wednesday. The goalkeeper described them as 'pigs' and picked out Griffiths, Brown and Ciftci for special mention. I don't know if it's mindgames, sour grapes or an honest assessment of their feelings, but next week's return match in Sweden will be 'interesting' for more than just the football. :timebomb:

Bitter Malmo

silverhibee
21-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Can't wait for Malmo to knock them out

Yip.

Malmo to win next game, they will pump these child like pigs.

GreenOnions
21-08-2015, 02:09 PM
I thought Celtic played quite well and didn't do anything unsporting at all. I think they were a bit unlucky with the injury to their right back. Ambrose gave the ball away really poorly in a way that led to Malmo getting the corner from which they scored in the last second.