PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool v Bournemouth

3pm
17-08-2015, 07:08 PM
7 mins in 0-0. And that's because the ref supports Liverpool.

3pm
17-08-2015, 07:28 PM
1-0 Liverpool. Goal by Benteke, assist by the Lino.

Gatecrasher
1-0 Liverpool offside

ballotelli looks like Chris Tucker from 5th element with all that jewellery

HUTCHYHIBBY
Officials not doing too well here so far.

Billy Whizz
17-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Officials not doing too well here so far.

No 10 made a movement to the ball, shouldn't have stood

Michael
17-08-2015, 07:33 PM
I doubt Benteke will get many more for Liverpool this season (especially if the linesman isn't there to assist). I think he's pants.

bingo70
17-08-2015, 07:35 PM
I doubt Benteke will get many more for Liverpool this season (especially if the linesman isn't there to assist). I think he's pants.

That seems to be the common perception of him. I've always thought he looks a cracking player whenever I've seen him. I don't watch a huge amount of English football though Tbf so you might be right.

Future17
17-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Never a booking for O'Kane either - I didn't even think it was a foul.

Officials having a 'mare.

Sir David Gray
17-08-2015, 07:48 PM
Coutinho was miles offside for the goal and he was certainly interfering with play.

Shocker of a decision.

PS - What the hell does Balotelli have hanging from his right ear? :faf:

I'm sure that cost him a lot of money but it looks absolutely ridiculous.

3pm
17-08-2015, 08:37 PM
Coutinho was miles offside for the goal and he was certainly interfering with play.

Shocker of a decision.

PS - What the hell does Balotelli have hanging from his right ear? :faf:

I'm sure that cost him a lot of money but it looks absolutely ridiculous.

I thought the stare at the camera was the highlight! :greengrin

easty
17-08-2015, 08:54 PM
well that was pretty *****.

Scouse Hibee
17-08-2015, 09:02 PM
2 wins,2 clean sheets, 6 points all going well.

3pm
17-08-2015, 09:09 PM

Yep, full credit to the ref and Lino. :aok:

JimBHibees
17-08-2015, 09:11 PM

Unlikely you will get Liverpool season ticket holders to be the officials every week though. :greengrin

Future17
17-08-2015, 09:12 PM

You been getting tips from Jose? :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
17-08-2015, 09:15 PM
It happens, we'll take it. No doubt we will also have some contentious decisions go against us too. I really couldn't care less it's results that matter and we have had two good results.

Hibernia&Alba
17-08-2015, 09:17 PM
I didn't see it, but it seems Bournemouth were hard done by. You have to feel for the smaller teams when they go to places like Anfield, Old Trafford, Emirates; they usually end up on the wrong side of any controversy. It's already hard enough, without dodgy decisions going against them.

Scouse Hibee
17-08-2015, 09:20 PM
You been getting tips from Jose? :greengrin

I didn't even see the game as was playing bowls but have been given a full report by my son :-)

SeanWilson
17-08-2015, 09:42 PM

This may be presumptuous, however given the fact that you're posting on .net this evening, I'm guessing you're not a football coach/scout/manager? The lad is a proper no.9 and will score 20+ in that team all day long!

Scouse Hibee
17-08-2015, 09:48 PM

I think you are wrong and will reach double figures easily.

3pm
17-08-2015, 09:50 PM
I think you are wrong and will reach double figures easily.

He's in my dream team so that's reassuring! :greengrin

Sir David Gray
17-08-2015, 10:01 PM
Athletic Bilbao win the Spanish Super Cup after a 1-1 draw at the Nou Camp sees them beat Barcelona 5-1 on aggregate.

Unconfirmed reports coming out of Spain that Barcelona have now been killed off as a club.

bobbyhibs1983
18-08-2015, 10:03 AM
Seems bouremouth were hard done by. but had a bet on and won £100 so im :greengrin

Was gonna put a bet on hibs but i bottled it, and of course hibs won !
I though liverpool would have done better than 1-0.but hey they won, i won my bet happy days !!

Smartie
18-08-2015, 10:25 AM
It happens, we'll take it. No doubt we will also have some contentious decisions go against us too. I really couldn't care less it's results that matter and we have had two good results.

That's the mindset that wins championships.

I don't see why Liverpool should be in any way apologetic - sometimes it goes for you, sometimes it goes against you.

jdships
18-08-2015, 10:32 AM
That's the mindset that wins championships.

I don't see why Liverpool should be in any way apologetic - sometimes it goes for you, sometimes it goes against you.

24 posts before we get a common sense one :rolleyes:
Thank You.
Always have believed that events on the park level themselces out over time !!

HUTCHYHIBBY
18-08-2015, 10:41 AM
You're allowed to believe it, doesnae make it true though. R Kelly believes he can fly, I have my doubts.

JimBHibees
18-08-2015, 10:44 AM
You're allowed to believe it, doesnae make it true though.

Agree our record of decisions in derbies alone would suggest they dont really even themselves out. Personally think that certain members of the refereeing community have for some reason got it in for Hibs whether that is my perception or reality i dont know. Bottom line is we dont seem to get any match changing decisions in the bigger games.

Geo_1875
18-08-2015, 10:49 AM
24 posts before we get a common sense one :rolleyes:
Thank You.
Always have believed that events on the park level themselces out over time !!

That is usually the view from a team that have had a dodgy decision or 2 go their way.

Scouse Hibee
18-08-2015, 11:01 AM
That is usually the view from a team that have had a dodgy decision or 2 go their way.

And usually the opposite view of the team that have had them against them at the time. Some supporters like to dwell on poor decisions for years and use them as some sort of comfort blanket were as others simply move on.

Bad Martini
18-08-2015, 11:26 AM

Correct. Slip in an ENDOF and you're there with this line of thinking :thumbsup:

...as regards the usual anti-LFC brigade....YES, we got an offside goal and their goal was unfairly chopped off. **** happens. Just ask Chelsea, Man City and Man Utd the same questions WHEN it happens to them...see how many openly admit the ref made a jimmy dunt of it. :greengrin

Not our fault. :na na:

Bit harsh on the opposition.

FWIW, Liverpool still need to seriosuly move on and get into gear as both games Ive watched so far havent instilled me with confidence. That said, Henderson is improving steadily and put in some great balls yesterday and good, accurate long passes.

We'll see how it goes.

Back on track, getting some luck and winning - AYEP - so there :na na::na na::na na::na na::na na:

WALK ON

easty
18-08-2015, 11:34 AM
I've no issue with a team scraping a win, I've said plenty times that I'd take scrappy wins with crappy football for Hibs every week over good football with mixed results.

The Liverpool - Bournemouth game was bloody boring though.

WeeRussell
18-08-2015, 11:41 AM

Really? I think he's a very good striker. He showed signs of being a very useful player last night too - he's an animal in the air and showed some good touches/feet as well.

He improves Liverpool, no doubt - I'm still confident they won't trouble the top 4 though.