PDA

View Full Version : Faissal El Bakhtaoui

Ozyhibby
16-08-2015, 09:06 AM
Great start to the season for the Pars. I didn't see him in the friendly at the start of the season but read favourable reviews on here.
Contract runs out at the end of the season. Pars may be open to doing a deal?
I think we need another striker in, could this be a solution?

G-Reg
16-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Seems to be banging in the goals and by all accounts he's pretty skillful too apparently he has a background in futsal

Scooter
16-08-2015, 09:47 AM
I said this last week. Hibs would be daft not to be having a wee look at him

Billy Whizz
16-08-2015, 09:50 AM
I said this last week. Hibs would be daft not to be having a wee look at him

I'm sure we are, like a few other clubs.
What's his background

Ozyhibby
16-08-2015, 09:54 AM
I'm sure we are, like a few other clubs.
What's his background

French Morrocan.
You'll be able to dig out that old Fez Billy.

GreenCastle
16-08-2015, 10:04 AM
We should be trying to get him in if the scouts are doing their jobs.

Looked good in pre-season against us - scores a few already.

Not long left on contract - wait too long and he will go to someone else.

Bayern Bru
16-08-2015, 10:10 AM
£50,000 + Conner Duthie and Lewis Allan on loan for the season.

Moulin Yarns
16-08-2015, 10:10 AM
We should be trying to get him in if the scouts are doing their jobs.

Looked good in pre-season against us - scores a few already.

Not long left on contract - wait too long and he will go to someone else.

Contract ends May 2016, but would he choose us over a bigger club?

GreenLake
16-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Got any vids of this guy?

Billy Whizz
16-08-2015, 10:40 AM
French Morrocan.
You'll be able to dig out that old Fez Billy.

Ha ha, what I meant is what is background in ending up at Dunfermline? Think someone said he lived in Edinburgh?

villager
16-08-2015, 10:52 AM
I was talking to one of dunfermlines sponsors a couple of weeks ago. Before he joined them he had hadn't played proffesional 11 a-asides, just futsal. He's taken time to adapt but is very technical and
Creates as well as having a crisp finish. Plays the number 10 role, slight build, not the tallest.

Will be interesting to see if he can continue progressing. Enjoyed watching him in our recent friendly.

SlickShoes
16-08-2015, 11:04 AM
I work with a Dunfermline fan, he said he's finally looking strong enough but last year was lightweight and didn't offer much

Unseen work
16-08-2015, 11:07 AM
By the sounds of it he's not what we need, light and not the strongest and more suited to the number 10 role. Only started delivering this season.

For me we need a number 9, big physical and will score scrappy goals who has a decent record

Aldo
16-08-2015, 11:10 AM
By the sounds of it he's not what we need, light and not the strongest and more suited to the number 10 role. Only started delivering this season. For me we need a number 9, big physical and will score scrappy goals who has a decent record

We have that in Farid but he's injured. I'm also expecting Keatings to score plenty but he's injured or coming back from injury.

Unseen work
16-08-2015, 11:12 AM
We have that in Farid but he's injured. I'm also expecting Keatings to score plenty but he's injured or coming back from injury.

Yeah and he has been injured for about 80% of the time he has been here. We need a second option for that imo. Malonga, Cummings and keatings don't offer that imo

Aldo
16-08-2015, 11:16 AM
Yeah and he has been injured for about 80% of the time he has been here. We need a second option for that imo. Malonga, Cummings and keatings don't offer that imo

Totally agree but the question is who? O and will we go and get one?

If we do bring in a physical type CF Farids injury is bad and he will unlikely play for us again.

I really hope I am wrong cos on his game is as good as anyone and gives us something different.

GreenLake
16-08-2015, 11:25 AM
By the sounds of it he's not what we need, light and not the strongest and more suited to the number 10 role. Only started delivering this season.

For me we need a number 9, big physical and will score scrappy goals who has a decent record

I know just the guy but he scores spectacular goals more than scrappy ones. Alan Gordon. I can imagine his wages would be paid for in shirt sales alone.

http://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2015/08/11/highlights-all-alan-gordons-goals-la-galaxy

Hopefully the video plays outside of the US.

pennyhibee
16-08-2015, 12:04 PM
I really do hope Farid can regain his fitness I think in this team he would get the chances he is so good at putting away

Newcastlehibby
16-08-2015, 12:14 PM
I know just the guy but he scores spectacular goals more than scrappy ones. Alan Gordon. I can imagine his wages would be paid for in shirt sales alone.

http://www.lagalaxy.com/post/2015/08/11/highlights-all-alan-gordons-goals-la-galaxy

Hopefully the video plays outside of the US.

Just need a Jimmy O'Rourke for a hundred goal partnership.

thebausburst
16-08-2015, 01:02 PM
I really do hope Farid can regain his fitness I think in this team he would get the chances he is so good at putting away

Been a waste of a (big) wage, get rid.

Aldo
16-08-2015, 01:12 PM

That's a bit unfair tbh. Picked up a serious injury.

If we had got rid he wouldn't of set up Jason for the first and scored the 2nd in the 2 nil derby win.

Brightside
16-08-2015, 02:42 PM

jesus christ.... a few hundred posts in 10 years... and you are getting right stuck into the team today. Did your girlfriend dump you last night?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
16-08-2015, 02:47 PM

The guys a proven goalscorer in this division and when he's back to full fitness he'll do it again. We've still to see the best of Farid yet!

Walter
16-08-2015, 03:09 PM
My mind is drawing a complete blank here but did we not have a player who had come from a futsal back ground not so long ago? For some reason I think he was French

Heisenberg
16-08-2015, 03:11 PM
My mind is drawing a complete blank here but did we not have a player who had come from a futsal back ground not so long ago? For some reason I think he was French

Abdellah Zoubir. He had a few tricks but overall was pretty hopeless.

MWHIBBIES
16-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Been a waste of a (big) wage, get rid.What if we replace him with someone else who gets a freak injury on that horrible Alloa park? Don't be so stupid.

green day
16-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Abdellah Zoubir. He had a few tricks but overall was pretty hopeless.

Playing in Romania now - this Scott Robertson's training with the same club.

tamig
16-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Playing in Romania now - this Scott Robertson's training with the same club.

Theyre at different Romanian clubs.

Ringothedog
16-08-2015, 04:30 PM

His 2 goals last season against the mutants was worth his wage

Baldy Foghorn
16-08-2015, 04:34 PM

He got an awful injury at Alloa......He would have been great for us, if he was fit....(His goal against the yams was outstanding quality)

J-C
16-08-2015, 04:48 PM
He got an awful injury at Alloa......He would have been great for us, if he was fit....(His goal against the yams was outstanding quality)

His injury wasn't because of him being injury prone but the surface at Alloa, he has had a few injuries in his career, too many for his 10 years as a pro but when fit he'd score a bundle in this league.

Baldy Foghorn
16-08-2015, 04:52 PM
His injury wasn't because of him being injury prone but the surface at Alloa, he has had a few injuries in his career, too many for his 10 years as a pro but when fit he'd score a bundle in this league.

Agreed, gutted he missed majority of last season.......

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-08-2015, 06:27 PM
If we are saying that another striker is a priority, I would rather we went for someone already proven than take a chance on a might be.

California-Hibs
16-08-2015, 07:39 PM
What's happening with Jamie Insall? Isn't he supposed to be signing this week?

Ozyhibby
17-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Daily Record reporting we are interested.

Alex Trager
17-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Daily Record reporting we are interested.

Haha we as in hibs.net.
you know what these papers are like