PDA

View Full Version : Liam Henderson - Playing today?

hibee316
15-08-2015, 10:50 AM
?
:confused:

greenginger
15-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Must be match fit. He was on the Celtic bench mid-week.

Heisenberg
15-08-2015, 10:55 AM
Depends what the rules are in terms of a signing deadline before match day?

GreenCastle
15-08-2015, 10:57 AM
I would guess he would have to registered in plenty of time yesterday. Deal was announced late so probably not.

Would be good to see him but if it means he is fully ready for next weeks game at ibrox that's fine with me.

Though today is a must win.

StarMan10
15-08-2015, 11:01 AM
Would had to have been registered by 5pm yesterday I believe so i would doubt it.

The_Horde
15-08-2015, 11:10 AM
I would guess he would have to registered in plenty of time yesterday. Deal was announced late so probably not.

Would be good to see him but if it means he is fully ready for next weeks game at ibrox that's fine with me.

Why announce it at all? Could easy have waited to Monday.

SteveHFC
15-08-2015, 11:11 AM

I want Henderson to score the winner next week at Ibrox. The seething it would create. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
15-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Think I read somewhere that Celtic said Allan was unlikely to feature today. Does that mean he's available, could be the same for Henderson then

Aldo
15-08-2015, 11:20 AM
Think I read somewhere that Celtic said Allan was unlikely to feature today. Does that mean he's available, could be the same for Henderson then

Maybe. It was announced later in the evening but that's not to say he didn't sign prior to the deadline.

We should find out in the next hour or so. I think if he is available the best he can expect is a place on the bench!

Capt Mainwaring
15-08-2015, 11:23 AM
I'd like to see him on the bench. Unrealistic to expect him to start since he just walked in the door yesterday and will only meet his new teammates this morning

Looking forward to seeing him play however - all my Celtic chums believe he's a top notch talent

The Leith Dutch
15-08-2015, 12:27 PM

I'd imagine that they felt it was wise to balance the SA out with LH in rather than risk fans less informed than the .net faithful having a rage moment.

GreenCastle
15-08-2015, 12:33 PM

Pretty straightforward - softens the blow of Allan leaving.

Seems the plan is Dylan next week to keep positivity in run up to next weeks game at Ibrox.