PDA

View Full Version : Excited!!!!!!

weecounty hibby
15-08-2015, 05:44 AM
Having stayed up late following the SA saga I now find myself awake just after six am. Why? Well, I'm 46, have watched Hibs for 42 years,seen all the ups and downs, the ins and outs, the cup wins and relegations, the surprise wins and shock defeats so it can't be that I'm excited about going to Hibs v Morton can it?
You bet it is!!! Me and the kids got STs lsdt week and I can't wait to go today. Hibs are getting so much right off the park just now, we just need to get it right on the park and I trust Stubbs to do that.
I'm very glad that I decided to get the STs for the first time in years to try to do my wee bit. I really hope there is a good turnout today, the club deserves it.
C'mon Hibs let's start the title push today

greenlex
15-08-2015, 05:46 AM
Where the hell is that like button. Me too. A small matter of a semi final tie at the golf first tho.:flag::flag:

blackpoolhibs
15-08-2015, 05:58 AM
Not that excited to be honest, but i must be mad because thats me up and ready and just about to leave for the game. Not seen a Hibs v Morton game for a very long time, thought i'd make the effort for a change. :confused:

3pm
15-08-2015, 06:02 AM
Not that excited to be honest, but i must be mad because thats me up and ready and just about to leave for the game. Not seen a Hibs v Morton game for a very long time, thought i'd make the effort for a change. :confused:

We're in green! :o)

weecounty hibby
15-08-2015, 06:03 AM
C'mon, admit it. You're a wee bit excited. C'mon you can do it. Just say it and you'll feel better.😁😁

GreenLake
15-08-2015, 06:04 AM
Great OP! I'm just in the sack and it is still yesterday here but I am stoked the game will be streamed live on HibsTV the morn. I'll be up and watching trying not to shout and wake up my wife.

Alfred E Newman
15-08-2015, 06:38 AM

It is probably my age but I cannot honestly say I am excited about today's game. Maybe it's to do with the level we are at or losing our best player to the OF once again but I'll still be in my usual seat all the same and hoping that better times are just around the corner.

LancsHibs
15-08-2015, 06:43 AM
Having stayed up late following the SA saga I now find myself awake just after six am. Why? Well, I'm 46, have watched Hibs for 42 years,seen all the ups and downs, the ins and outs, the cup wins and relegations, the surprise wins and shock defeats so it can't be that I'm excited about going to Hibs v Morton can it?
You bet it is!!! Me and the kids got STs lsdt week and I can't wait to go today. Hibs are getting so much right off the park just now, we just need to get it right on the park and I trust Stubbs to do that.
I'm very glad that I decided to get the STs for the first time in years to try to do my wee bit. I really hope there is a good turnout today, the club deserves it.

Me too, can't wait:flag:

PS might see you there G

Weststandwanab
15-08-2015, 06:47 AM
Great OP a delight to read that.

jakeshibs
15-08-2015, 06:49 AM
we need to get a playmaker now, but mon the hibs we need to win today.

Forza Fred
15-08-2015, 06:55 AM
Now that the Scott Allan issue has been satisfactorily resolved, I too am left with a feeling of rennaisance.

It is as if his transfer has lifted a huge weight off our shoulders.

I'm sure positivity will flow throughout the team today as a result, and we will give Duff Jimmy's team a horsing.

:flag:

HH81
15-08-2015, 07:35 AM
Working today but would have loved a day out at the football.

Mon Hibs :thumbsup:

LancashireHibby
15-08-2015, 07:46 AM
Just got on the bus for leg one of my journey to ER. Mon the Hibs.

high bee
15-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Can't wait to see us take a corner, was fed up of those floated identical deliveries from SA, so easy to defend against.

HibbyAndy
15-08-2015, 07:49 AM

Not excited at all but il be there through habit.

Last Morton game i remember Andy Goram scored.

Blooter Morton today anything less is not acceptable.

Scouse Hibee
15-08-2015, 08:21 AM
Always excited on a Saturday morning, that footie day feeling I've had since I was a kid never goes away. ER here I come.

Hibstrooper
15-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Friggin inconsiderate mate organised his wedding for today so there's a few of us who would have been at the game missing out now! Hate missing a home game 😡

Aldo
Not excited at all but il be there through habit. Last Morton game i remember Andy Goram scored. Blooter Morton today anything less is not acceptable.

Yip doon the slope iirc! We won that day. Also think Neil Orr made his home debut!

MSK
Always excited on a Saturday morning, that footie day feeling I've had since I was a kid never goes away. ER here I come.Likewise, went down to ticket office On Thurs, and bought Two season tickets on the payment plan as well as tickets for today, happy days 😃

greenlex
15-08-2015, 10:38 AM
I hope the games better than he golf.😂😂😂

Spike Mandela
15-08-2015, 10:57 AM

Ha ha Mr super positive as ever wch. You'll still be last one to the bar and first one going radge on the bus if it all goes pear shaped the day against Morton.:greengrin

tamig
15-08-2015, 11:24 AM
Yip doon the slope iirc! We won that day. Also think Neil Orr made his home debut!

I think Neil Orr made his debut in a league cup game against QOTS. So not the same game Goram scored in.

Aldo
15-08-2015, 11:26 AM
I think Neil Orr made his debut in a league cup game against QOTS. So not the same game Goram scored in.

Cheers for that thought it was Ton.
He did play in the game iirc. Was in the old West Stand that day.

lord bunberry
15-08-2015, 11:42 AM
I'm about to have my first drink, the excitement is building :gwa:

oneone73
15-08-2015, 12:51 PM
I'm about to have my first drink, the excitement is building :gwa:

Why, do you not drink much?

tamig
15-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Cheers for that thought it was Ton.
He did play in the game iirc. Was in the old West Stand that day.

That was a game when Duff and Gray did their walkabout before the game and may even have stood beside us in the East.

Northern Hibby
15-08-2015, 01:55 PM

👍

lord bunberry
15-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Why, do you not drink much?
I drink plenty, but the excitement never leaves me. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
16-08-2015, 12:02 AM
We're in green! :o)

C'mon, admit it. You're a wee bit excited. C'mon you can do it. Just say it and you'll feel better.

Felt more excited getting my first pint of tetleys bitter tonight when i got back, sorry but that's not entertainment in my book.

I will be back at some stage, but i wont be in a hurry.

keep the faith
16-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Felt more excited getting my first pint of tetleys bitter tonight when i got back, sorry but that's not entertainment in my book.

I will be back at some stage, but i wont be in a hurry.

With respect, I genuinely can't understand why you can spend so much time on this site but have no interest in watching the team.
I'm not having a go. Each to their own is important but I Just personally find it strange.

Borderhibbie76
16-08-2015, 12:47 AM
With respect, I genuinely can't understand why you can spend so much time on this site but have no interest in watching the team.
I'm not having a go. Each to their own is important but I Just personally find it strange.

100% agree and have commentex this to Blackpool before...posts all the time on here yet no interest in watching his team..bizarre

147lothian
17-08-2015, 04:12 AM
It just doesn't leave you its what a Saturday is for, or it could be a Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs or Fri, if Sky, BT Sport or even Alba tick there oar

blackpoolhibs
17-08-2015, 05:38 AM

100% agree and have commentex this to Blackpool before...posts all the time on here yet no interest in watching his team..bizarre

What do you mean i have no interest in watching the team, i spent 13 hours travelling on saturday there and back to watch the team.

I also watch every game on HI thats not broadcast on tv. :confused:

JimBHibees
17-08-2015, 07:11 AM
What do you mean i have no interest in watching the team, i spent 13 hours travelling on saturday there and back to watch the team.

Yeah but apart from that. :greengrin

keep the faith
17-08-2015, 08:26 AM

Fair play. My curiosity was around the fact you are fairly vocal around not attending ER anymore and You are fairly down on hibs in general. When you did go, you say the beer was the best thing and you won't be back in a hurry.
It's just strange to me that you have such a prolific post rate around a subject which seems to bring you little joy.

As I said, I was just curious, as we are all hibs supporters with different drivers and interests. KTF

greenlex
29-08-2015, 04:50 AM
A little over 9 hours till kick off. Excited? You bet. Mon the Hibs!!!:flag::flag:

ALF TUPPER
29-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Yeah. I have a good feeling about today 👍

California-Hibs
29-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Today's the day it clicks! Keatings and Cummings up front. A good 4-0 Hibs. The feel good feeling starts here!

rcarter1
29-08-2015, 06:39 AM
We've got too many good players in this team for it not to click soon. Im going conservative though, 6-1. Mon the Hibs, give them a roasting! :flag:

JimBHibees
29-08-2015, 06:42 AM
Come on the Hibees. Let's beat this mob.

Keith_M
29-08-2015, 07:42 AM
I think we'll lose 2-1

:duck:

Jack Hackett
29-08-2015, 08:30 AM
Today's the day it clicks! Keatings and Cummings up front. A good 4-0 Hibs. The feel good feeling starts here!

A 4-0 win is what we need to elevate us to the heady heights of 4th in the league.

I can hardly contain my excitement :greengrin