PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibs Kids membership

15-08-2015, 05:03 AM
Morning all. I'm considering buying a Hibs Kid membership for my daughter who I took to her first home game against Montrose a couple of weeks ago. I have a ST for the East Stand. For the Hibs Kids assigned games I assume my daughter can get her match ticket for the East stand also - or do we both have to be in a specific stand, e.g. the Famous Five? It's not clear on the Club website. Can anyone who has expereince of HK membership clarify this for me? Cheers.

Danderhall Hibs
15-08-2015, 05:45 AM
Morning all. I'm considering buying a Hibs Kid membership for my daughter who I took to her first home game against Montrose a couple of weeks ago. I have a ST for the East Stand. For the Hibs Kids assigned games I assume my daughter can get her match ticket for the East stand also - or do we both have to be in a specific stand, e.g. the Famous Five? It's not clear on the Club website. Can anyone who has expereince of HK membership clarify this for me? Cheers.

I think it's any stand mate - you might have to switch your seat to be next to her but stay in the east.

Green Man
15-08-2015, 06:24 AM
Aye, whenever I phone to book a Hibs Kids ticket they ask which stand I want it for.

16-08-2015, 10:00 PM
Cheers folks