FranckSuzy
14-08-2015, 10:47 PM

:giruy2:

Cabbage East
14-08-2015, 10:51 PM
Up yi - Hun mutants.

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Vile institution, pity the SFA don't have the balls to do anything about their hordes of bigots.....

Cabbage East
14-08-2015, 10:55 PM
Vile institution, pity the SFA don't have the balls to do anything about their hordes of bigots.....

Careful. You're sounding like a bigot.

Nameless
14-08-2015, 10:58 PM
They are not even the jilted ex; they are the deluded sociopath who wrote his name repeatedly at the back of their jotter, while fantasizing about their future together. Just like me and Kate Winslet - IT WAS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2015, 11:04 PM
Careful. You're sounding like a bigot.

I am just a taig, tarrier and fenian to them.....Hey ho:greengrin

Nameless
14-08-2015, 11:07 PM
I am just a taig, tarrier and fenian to them.....Hey ho:greengrin

You don't, per chance, happen to sell pegs?

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2015, 11:12 PM

Could do, is there any money in it?

Bristolhibby
14-08-2015, 11:15 PM

Do you also have HIV?

Bad Martini
14-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Suppose the amusing thing out all this is the fact the huns are all away realising they're just a wee team in glesgae........wee team in glesgae...yer just a wee team in glesgae......:greengrin

GreenLake
15-08-2015, 12:08 AM
Suppose the amusing thing out all this is the fact the huns are all away realising they're just a wee team in glesgae........wee team in glesgae...yer just a wee team in glesgae......:greengrin

A wee team of siver rats.

Pete
15-08-2015, 12:20 AM
I like the way they are trying to convince themselves that they have won some victory as we have been weakened as a result of this.

What would you prefer? Having one fantastic player who's heart might not be in it and could potentially cause problems or two fantastic players who are committed to playing for Hibernian for at least a year?

Sorry currants...this has made us stronger and we've all got you to thank for initially turning his head.

:lolrangers:

P.s. Your club died in 2012

zosohibee
15-08-2015, 12:44 AM
Could some brave soul go on some forums and bring back some of their responses? I haven't the heart to sully myself with going anywhere near them but would love to read some of their nonsense

Pete
15-08-2015, 01:00 AM
Could some brave soul go on some forums and bring back some of their responses? I haven't the heart to sully myself with going anywhere near them but would love to read some of their nonsense

Cum guzzling terrorist loving mhanky tim ****.

Enjoy being surrounded by ****s who tried to cover up child abuse.

Never darken Ibrox again ya stupid looking ****.

I'll pray his knees crumble in his first training session and he never kicks a ball again.

Rangers supporter? As soon as he signed that contract, he ceased to be a Rangers supporter. Whatever **** comes his way, it's self-inflicted.

cabbageandribs1875
15-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Cum guzzling terrorist loving mhanky tim ****.

Never darken Ibrox again ya stupid looking ****.

I'll pray his knees crumble in his first training session and he never kicks a ball again.

Rangers supporter? As soon as he signed that contract, he ceased to be a Rangers supporter. Whatever **** comes his way, it's self-inflicted.

does that mean he will be up to his knees in something, or will he just not have any knees at all, what's this thing they have with knees anyway, why not armpits

Pete
15-08-2015, 01:23 AM
does that mean he will be up to his knees in something, or will he just not have any knees at all, what's this thing they have with knees anyway, why not armpits

I don't know but he said he'd pray for it to happen. He's obviously found God.

Hibernia&Alba
15-08-2015, 02:35 AM
#handitin

"He's one of our own".

This third bid will break them.

Pre-contract in January for sure.

Lifelong Bear and a great player, he's destined to play for Rangers.

He's gone where?......What do you mean signed for Celtic?......but, but........the ten thousand post mega thread......the internet campaign.....the photo of a night out with Bears.............mammy!!!!

Hannah_hfc
15-08-2015, 03:35 AM
The extremely deluded still believed he was turning up at Celtic Park today to tell them no. Have to laugh.

Having read endless comments over summer on many platforms of social media telling SA to sign for Sevco and "come home" and to the away stand who sang his name when he came on for Hibs a few weeks back... how awkward. GIRUY

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Nameless
15-08-2015, 04:58 AM
Could do, is there any money in it?

Loads, they are traded on the sock exchange.....

Cabbage East
15-08-2015, 05:08 AM
Now they're wishing a Durrant on him. They're actually wanting him Neil Simpsoned.

Dalianwanda
15-08-2015, 05:31 AM
I see the mega Scott allan thread on rangers media has now be deleted along with most of the other threads about him. Covering their tracks :-)

col02
15-08-2015, 05:35 AM
Interesting how the Rangers fans and media wanted Scott Allan allowed by Hibernian to move on to a bigger club. Well you've gotten your wish you numpties, just so happens there are actually bigger clubs than Newco out there!

Libby Hibby
15-08-2015, 05:38 AM
For the cry was no Scott Allan 🎵

wpj
15-08-2015, 06:10 AM
I see the mega Scott allan thread on rangers media has now be deleted along with most of the other threads about him. Covering their tracks :-)

Or worried about potential legal action over some of the threats there? (as if)

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-08-2015, 06:26 AM
Loads, they are traded on the sock exchange.....

And listed on the footsie. (the left one obviously).

Alfred E Newman
15-08-2015, 06:29 AM
I am glad he has not been sold to Rangers but I can not get excited about once again selling our best player to Celtic.

Dalianwanda
15-08-2015, 06:39 AM
I am glad he has not been sold to Rangers but I can not get excited about once again selling our best player to Celtic.

I don't think anyone is excited about that. I'd say more relief that a line has been drawn under a situation which was damaging to the club. Also getting a pretty good deal for someone who doesn't want to play for us and cost nothing to start with.

GordonHFC
15-08-2015, 07:04 AM

He didn't want to be at Hibs. He wanted to stay in Scotland and there were only two clubs he was likely to join and he wasn't allowed to join one of them. We have effectively swapped one decent player for two others, received some cash on top and right royally (pardon the pun) pissed off thousands of Der Hun mutants. I am very happy waking up this morning 😊👍

FranckSuzy
15-08-2015, 07:43 AM
The extremely deluded still believed he was turning up at Celtic Park today to tell them no. Have to laugh.

Having read endless comments over summer on many platforms of social media telling SA to sign for Sevco and "come home" and to the away stand who sang his name when he came on for Hibs a few weeks back... how awkward. GIRUY

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Love it :tee hee:

Waxy
15-08-2015, 07:51 AM
I am glad he has not been sold to Rangers but I can not get excited about once again selling our best player to Celtic.Dont like celtic either but for once a sale to them does alot for us. He didnt want to play for us anyway.Might have been injured or had a rotten season.Would have caused chaos by signing a pre contract with rangers in january.signing for celtic really really annoys ranger on a massive mo johnston scale and it shoves tons of negativity into the big hoose. We get a good chunk of cash also.We get Liam Henderson for a year.We get Dylan Mc.Anything else?

The_Horde
15-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Has anyone reported the vile insults directed at Allan?

HibbyAndy
15-08-2015, 07:53 AM

Correct.

Cringeworthy comments on here and facebook

hibbymac
15-08-2015, 07:55 AM

:agree:

JJP
15-08-2015, 07:58 AM
Funniest thing to happen in Scottish football since Rangers died.

Pedantic_Hibee
15-08-2015, 08:03 AM
Sevco hahahaha hahahaha.

Zombie fuds.

Onion
15-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Magic Sevco touch strikes again. Humiliating stuff :thumbsup:

And a big fat, GIRUY to your friends in the media :aok:

Aldo
15-08-2015, 08:13 AM

L7 I asked the DR, Keith Jackshun and the ET who reported about the Hibs fans abusing Allan and guess what.... Nowt.

I would be very very surprised if they did but heay they don't want to hinder and sales of their rags!

Double standards I would say!

Jim44
15-08-2015, 08:29 AM

I couldn't care less who he has moved on to. I would have preferred him to have stayed and seen out his contract as I don't think his alegiance to Sevco ( more than a tad shaky, given the boot in the balls he has given them:greengrin) would have been a hindrance in his performance for us. I hope that the arrival of Liam Henderson can in some way make up for our loss and I also hope that the rumoured arrival of DM is more than that. Excitement on hold for now.:rolleyes:

Aldo
15-08-2015, 08:30 AM
Derek Johnstone changed his comments like the wind. Fat twat!

GIRFUY

FranckSuzy
15-08-2015, 08:51 AM
Please keep any serious comments to the other threads :greengrin :lolrangers:

craigmounthibby
15-08-2015, 08:56 AM
He didn't want to be at Hibs. He wanted to stay in Scotland and there were only two clubs he was likely to join and he wasn't allowed to join one of them. We have effectively swapped one decent player for two others, received some cash on top and right royally (pardon the pun) pissed off thousands of Der Hun mutants. I am very happy waking up this morning 😊👍

Have we got 2 others? I've seen nothing this morning about us signing McGeouch.

FranckSuzy
15-08-2015, 09:31 AM

Bostonhibby
15-08-2015, 09:49 AM
There's going to be a protest to get Dave to front up with some of his off the radar wealth instead of trying to get the markets to invest their money again.

Nae left footers allowed. Proof of loyalty required. You have to pass the Scott Allan test, or wave your right shoe about.

Jim44
15-08-2015, 10:02 AM
The present 'Allan' thread on FF is like a book of condolences. Will they be wearing black armbands today?

emerald green
15-08-2015, 10:15 AM
Allan is being quoted in the press today as saying "it's an honour to join Celtic". I can just see Mason Boyne spitting blood when he hears that. :greengrin

I saw this posted elsewhere and thought it was quite good too -

"The Rangers International fc:

Outbid by Rotherham
Denied by Hibernian
Humiliated by Celtic

Laughed at by Scotland".

ancient hibee
15-08-2015, 10:24 AM
They are not even the jilted ex; they are the deluded sociopath who wrote his name repeatedly at the back of their jotter, while fantasizing about their future together. Just like me and Kate Winslet - IT WAS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

give it time

MSK
15-08-2015, 10:25 AM

Aldo
15-08-2015, 10:36 AM

Aldo
15-08-2015, 10:37 AM
This man isn't too happy either

Bostonhibby
15-08-2015, 10:37 AM
The present 'Allan' thread on FF is like a book of condolences. Will they be wearing black armbands today?

So was yesterday the day the the rangers died then? There'll be another version along in a minute I imagine.

magpie1892
15-08-2015, 10:55 AM

Interesting, given the early 90s cover-up of a particularly disturbing series of sexual abuse of minors at RFC (1872-2012).

Hibernia&Alba
15-08-2015, 11:15 AM

It's also now been closed, Jim. From countless hours constructing a ten thousand post mega thread to his name never being mentioned, all in the space of three days. Airbrushed from history. A laughing stock.

CraigHibee
15-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Dirty sevconian mutants hahaha "we will getting pre-contract in January" tell me how that worked out for you all lol

15-08-2015, 11:20 AM
They can dress it up and spin it anyway they like but the reality is that rangers have been utterly humiliated by this. Celtic, of all clubs, came in and took "their boy" from right under their noses. They can give it all the "we didn't want him anyway, we don't need him, its worse for hibs than us etc etc etc" all day long but they are spewing big time and fine well they know it.

:dummytit::bye::giruy2:

nellio
15-08-2015, 11:29 AM
Took a bet yesterday night with a Hun from work. Now we've sold Allan the chance of us winning the leauge has gone according to him. The Rangers 2012 will win it by more than 10 points now!! Took that bet straight away!

hibbymac
15-08-2015, 11:30 AM
Oops, click here (https://youtu.be/MyNyLyeD86Q?t=368)

Spraffs a lot more "Schecter" before this, but sums it up :wink:

Thecat23
15-08-2015, 11:33 AM
Took a bet yesterday night with a Hun from work. Now we've sold Allan the chance of us winning the leauge has gone according to him. The Rangers 2012 will win it by more than 10 points now!! Took that bet straight away!

I took the very same bet! His name is Stuart is it?

Bostonhibby
15-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Oops, click here (https://youtu.be/MyNyLyeD86Q?t=368)

Spraffs a lot more "Schecter" before this, but sums it up :wink:

I wondered what happened to wee shaun Lawson. Now we know, he's popped up spouting bollox for the benefit of the the rangers fans. Wonder how this roaster feels now.

Eyrie
15-08-2015, 12:19 PM

It's extremely sectarian to claim that any comments by Sevco Huns supporters are vile. Don't you realise that they are only continuing an age old cultural tradition adopted from their predecessor club?

The Leith Dutch
15-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Dont like celtic either but for once a sale to them does alot for us. He didnt want to play for us anyway.Might have been injured or had a rotten season.Would have caused chaos by signing a pre contract with rangers in january.signing for celtic really really annoys ranger on a massive mo johnston scale and it shoves tons of negativity into the big hoose. We get a good chunk of cash also.We get Liam Henderson for a year.We get Dylan Mc.Anything else?

I think one of the nicest bits about the deal is that if, as has been stated in some media and on here, celtic are paying all of LH's wage then we've effectively got a totally free player in LH as at that point you've ditched SA's (presumably top end for Hibs) wage.

I'd assume he'd be highly motivated to perform - possibly more motivated than SA? - and he sounds like he's got at least a sizable proportion of SA's talent.

TRC
15-08-2015, 12:49 PM