PDA

View Full Version : What will Scott Allan say at his press conference after signing for Celtic?

theonlywayisup
14-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Well, what will he say?

FromTheCapital
14-08-2015, 09:03 PM
He'll probably mention Stubbs, some of the fans and Hibs as a club for getting his career back on track but we need to just put this saga to rest, get McGeouch and Henderson in and fight for the title. It's over now, we move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sauzee07
14-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Once a blue, always a green.

bingo70
14-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Cash over sash

theonlywayisup
14-08-2015, 09:15 PM
He'll probably mention Stubbs, some of the fans and Hibs as a club for getting his career back on track but we need to just put this saga to rest, get McGeouch and Henderson in and fight for the title. It's over now, we move on.

Agree, but it will be interesting to see what he says after all the recent talk of him being a big Rangers fan.

H18S NX
14-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Cash over sash :greengrin :aok:

sixtwo
14-08-2015, 09:19 PM
I can't deny I was a Rangers fan as a kid but that was when they were Rangers. That club died. Erin go Bragh

bingo70
14-08-2015, 09:20 PM
:greengrin :aok:

(Shamelessly chored from the Scott Allan mega thread)

FromTheCapital
14-08-2015, 09:22 PM
Agree, but it will be interesting to see what he says after all the recent talk of him being a big Rangers fan.

Yeah, media will be all over it!

Wee Scottie Dug
14-08-2015, 09:26 PM
Think it will be along the lines of ..... ' I'm knackered that was the longest medical in history - so I'm off for a nap ' 😴

Mr White
14-08-2015, 09:30 PM
I'd like to think it'll be along the lines of: hey andy gotta be honest bud I never really liked you growing up but yer maw was a total milf and made a braw mince and tatties. And the rangers thing? I never really liked them either but she kept buying me the strips like so I just kind of went with it anat. Anyway mon the hoops. When does ma cheque clear by the way ronny?

NORTHERNHIBBY
14-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Celtc have promised that if a bigger club comes in for me, I will be allowed to leave.

Andy74
14-08-2015, 09:33 PM
This is what he said so far:

I am absolutely delighted to sign for Celtic, such a fantastic club. It is such an honour to be given this opportunity and I can’t wait to get started and play my part in bringing success to Celtic and our supporters.
“There are so many exciting challenges ahead for us now in Scotland and in Europe and I am looking forward to being part of all that lies ahead. I know a number of players well at the club already, so it will be great to team up with these lads again as well as all my other new team-mates, and I know we will work hard together to bring more good times to our fans.
“I know the high-quality of players at the club and I know it will be a big personal challenge for me but it’s one I’m ready for and one I am relishing.
“I would like to thank the many fans who have already welcomed me to the club. I really appreciate this support.”

Eyrie
14-08-2015, 09:38 PM
I can't deny I was a Rangers fan as a kid but that was when they were Rangers. That club died. Erin go Bragh

Was going to post something similar :thumbsup:

JimBHibees
14-08-2015, 09:38 PM

I am absolutely delighted to sign for Celtic, such a fantastic club. It is such an honour to be given this opportunity and I can’t wait to get started and play my part in bringing success to Celtic and our supporters.
“There are so many exciting challenges ahead for us now in Scotland and in Europe and I am looking forward to being part of all that lies ahead. I know a number of players well at the club already, so it will be great to team up with these lads again as well as all my other new team-mates, and I know we will work hard together to bring more good times to our fans.
“I know the high-quality of players at the club and I know it will be a big personal challenge for me but it’s one I’m ready for and one I am relishing.
“I would like to thank the many fans who have already welcomed me to the club. I really appreciate this support.”

Our supporters :greengrin:confused:

SteveHFC
14-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Scott Allan: "Boyhood heroes? No, I said bhoyhood heroes"

tamig
14-08-2015, 10:33 PM

Has he actually said this? Its the kind of thing I'd expect.

stoneyburn hibs
14-08-2015, 10:36 PM
I'm happy to see out my contract.

Bad Martini
14-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Wheres the option for mosthibsfanscouldnaegiveaflyingtosswhathesayswhenh eplaysforthesecondtowearthegreen ??

Either that or he might well tell the truth? :roll eyes:

:rolleyes:

BH Hibs
15-08-2015, 10:59 AM
All of the above

Franck Stanton
15-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Who gives a f*** what the wee rat has to say ?

Bostonhibby
15-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Thanks for all the money?

Keith_M
15-08-2015, 01:46 PM
We arra peepul!

God Petrie
15-08-2015, 01:48 PM
The cry was no Scott Allan

Ronster117
15-08-2015, 08:05 PM
I remember when Chic charnley signed for Hibs, He said "I've always wanted to play for Hibs", then fell on the floor laughing.... maybes scotty Bhoy could say sumit similar about ra celic

FitbaFolkKen
15-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Well, before I made my decision I had a chat with this guy called Mo....

Deansy
16-08-2015, 05:28 PM
He should thanks Hibs for being an honourable-club and sticking to their word - a big club came in for him so we didn't stand in his way ...............................

southern hibby
16-08-2015, 06:57 PM
I would like to thank Hibernian FC for allowing me to join the only team I've ever really wanted to play for.

GGTTH