PDA

View Full Version : Channel 5 football league show

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Absolute garbage. Pretty gutted BBC lost the football league show, was much better with Manish, Steven Claridge and Leroy!

Anyone agree?

Hiber-nation
12-08-2015, 06:02 AM
Absolute garbage. Pretty gutted BBC lost the football league show, was much better with Manish, Steven Claridge and Leroy!

Anyone agree?

Not great at all but it's better than watching Jake Humphrey. Can't believe we've got to suffer that arrogant twat on Champions League nights.

lyonhibs
12-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Fairly ghastly in terms of "chatty" style and Football AM studio layout, but a much better time than past midnight

Hibby Bairn
16-08-2015, 05:39 PM
What is the point of Channel 5? Absolute garbage on it. Should never have s terrestrial broadcasting licence.

Future17
17-08-2015, 11:01 AM
I watched it this week for the first time and thought it was quite good. Seemed to strike the right balance between highlights and analysis and I like that it looks like they'll have a different current player on each week rather than the same ex pros doing the rounds.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
19-08-2015, 10:42 PM
I watched it this week for the first time and thought it was quite good. Seemed to strike the right balance between highlights and analysis and I like that it looks like they'll have a different current player on each week rather than the same ex pros doing the rounds.

Think they may have changed it up a bit as it got loads of bad reviews and stick from the first showing. Seems to have slightly improved but I'd rather have the BBC version anyday.