PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Goalkeeper

Delboy4
11-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Well...half way through the 2nd half of the Dundee Derby I thought that the Utd keeper (Scott Bain) looked very good.
Then, that save at the end that gave them a chance to get a point.
Well done son...

PS I'm sure he's from Edinburgh ? Thoughts?

Jonnyboy
11-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Well...half way through the 2nd half of the Dundee Derby I thought that the Utd keeper (Scott Bain) looked very good.
Then, that save at the end that gave them a chance to get a point.
Well done son...

PS I'm sure he's from Edinburgh ? Thoughts?

Aye, Bain plays for Dundee not United :greengrin

Good goalie though :agree:

FromTheCapital
11-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Aye he's an Edinburgh lad. He's got massive, massive potential and Paul Hartley deserves great credit taking him from Alloa and making him Dundee number 1. Undoubtedly will be a Scotland international.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferry hibby
11-08-2015, 08:56 PM
Bain was in goal for Dundee not United so not sure which one impressed you :wink:

Delboy4
11-08-2015, 08:59 PM

Haha...so excited with the game!!
Just spoke to my son and he told me he's from Edinburgh, always in Whynot with all the boys.
Yeah, great game

Thecat23
11-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Good lad as well, Scott rates Hartley big time and soon as he got the Dundee job, he wanted Scott up there! For a keeper he's very laid back.

Thecat23
11-08-2015, 09:02 PM
Haha...so excited with the game!!
Just spoke to my son and he told me he's from Edinburgh, always in Whynot with all the boys.
Yeah, great game

Joiner before he went full time. Does like a night out to be fair but he works hard!

Delboy4
11-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Joiner before he went full time. Does like a night out to be fair but he works hard!

He really impressed me tonight. Thought he handles the ball really well and for a young boy to parry the ball away so far away to the side when saving, well it's great he's Scottish.
Hartley will be looking for top dollar when he goes!!

Thecat23
11-08-2015, 09:17 PM
He really impressed me tonight. Thought he handles the ball really well and for a young boy to parry the ball away so far away to the side when saving, well it's great he's Scottish.
Hartley will be looking for top dollar when he goes!!

He's been good as long as I remember, Alloa he was a solid keeper and I was surprised no one came in before Dundee did! But he likes Hartley so it would take some offer to take him away.

silverhibee
11-08-2015, 09:45 PM

If only folk would listen to us J, eh. :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
11-08-2015, 10:18 PM
If only folk would listen to us J, eh. :thumbsup:

Yip :greengrin

JimBHibees
12-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Bain had a number of great saves especially the one in injury time however got hugely lucky twice when he almost lost the ball when he miscontrolled it with his feet.