PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this then? (some Hibs content)

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-08-2015, 01:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuDqJIehvGE

Keith_M
11-08-2015, 01:51 PM
Wow!

Can you imagine Hearts or DerHun doing this for us?

NAE NOOKIE
11-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Bit of class by Doncaster there ................ which is also the answer to the question, can you imagine the Yams or Huns doing that for us? :greengrin

Keith_M
11-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Bit of class by Doncaster there ................ which is also the answer to the question, can you imagine the Yams or Huns doing that for us? :greengrin

Fair point, can't argue with that.

:wink:

I remember Arsenal doing something similar years back, when they still played at Highbury. I can't remember who the opponents were.

Deansy
11-08-2015, 04:25 PM

Before I saw the clip I thought WTF - surely no ?. The 'Brylcreemed-*****wit' getting praise ??.

Pretty Boy
11-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Fair point, can't argue with that.

:wink:

I remember Arsenal doing something similar years back, when they still played at Highbury. I can't remember who the opponents were.

Did Arsenal not offer to replay a whole game after a similar situation.

Sure it was against Sheffield Utd, tried to pass it back to the keeper, Kanu got a bit confused and rounded the keeper to pass to Overmars to score Game was played out, Utd made a fuss and Wenger offered a replay which I think happened. Sure it was the FA Cup and Kanus debut.

wookie70
11-08-2015, 05:10 PM
The only thing to do in the circumstance. The ref couldn't get involved as no offence was committed so that was the only way to square the circle. I would be gutted if Hibs didn't do the same if this happened to or against us and stage of game, competition or importance would have no bearing on the way I thought.

Scouse Hibee
11-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Would we do the same against Hearts? Or would there be an outcry that we were too soft as a club.

Keith_M
11-08-2015, 05:37 PM
Did Arsenal not offer to replay a whole game after a similar situation.

Sure it was against Sheffield Utd, tried to pass it back to the keeper, Kanu got a bit confused and rounded the keeper to pass to Overmars to score Game was played out, Utd made a fuss and Wenger offered a replay which I think happened. Sure it was the FA Cup and Kanus debut.

That sounds familiar.

Funnily enough, I had Sheffield Wednesday in mind as the other team so I was half right.

GreenLake
11-08-2015, 06:29 PM
I have seen us do this several times over the last couple of seasons from kick off.

11-08-2015, 07:10 PM
Would we do the same against Hearts? Or would there be an outcry that we were too soft as a club.

Exactly. **** them, they've had enough bloody luck against us over the years!

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-08-2015, 07:11 PM
I have seen us do this several times over the last couple of seasons from kick off.

:hilarious