PDA

View Full Version : Media Malonga and Boyle Post-Match v Dumbarton

InterviewLoI
11-08-2015, 12:22 AM
Gutting result! I'm terrible luck :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onxcwtj29dk

As always please like and share!
Malonga interview v interesting. Also, that Willie Gibson dude says some very strange things "Even if it's a wee foul to break up play".

California-Hibs
11-08-2015, 01:13 AM
Liked what Malonga had to say, he clearly has no care for Rangers whatsoever! :greengrin Fans need to ease off that guy because he is definetly someone we shouldn't be chasing out of Easter Road! He's a good guy and has many important attributes that he brings to the team.

Diclonius
11-08-2015, 01:22 AM
Looks like Malonga has no time for Rangers after their antics over the window. You can tell it's genuine, he isn't just saying that to appease the fans.

FromTheCapital
11-08-2015, 01:27 AM
I like Malonga. Yes, he can be very frustrating at times but he was subject to a lot of abuse around me on Saturday even though he outperformed Cummings by quite a distance. He's not a magnificent player but he's certainly good enough to be at this club... And he clearly hates the Huns! :aok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chibs
11-08-2015, 06:05 AM
Great interview mate and thanks for posting.:aok:

Billy Whizz
11-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Thanks for sharing

KeithTheHibby
11-08-2015, 07:16 AM
Thanks for sharing. Malonga seemed genuinely gutted that we had lost. He did stop short criticising of the defence just I reckon when talking about losing goals from the free kicks!

Bostonhibby
11-08-2015, 08:00 AM
Good interview. Said before it's sad times if we don't welcome skilful players who know where the net is. Malonga seems a decent guy, is a very good player and ain't sucking up to the hun it seems.

SlickShoes
11-08-2015, 08:17 AM
Malonga in tries hard and actually good guy shocker. The sooner more people realise this the better.

SeanWilson
11-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Looks like Malonga has no time for Rangers after their antics over the window. You can tell it's genuine, he isn't just saying that to appease the fans.

Until his agent tells him he's been a life long Rangers fan and it's been his dream to play for them..... 😝

Billychaotic182
11-08-2015, 09:03 AM
People might not agree with me here but Malonga reminds me of Samarras, skilful, knows where the net is but can look like he isn't bothered when he is playing.

Andy74
11-08-2015, 09:05 AM
A bit odd that Boyle tweeted yesterday that he had been given the all clear by the knee surgeon. Followed by lots of tweets asking when he will be back.

Did I imagine him playing a part on Saturday?

J-C
11-08-2015, 09:08 AM
Like what Malonga had to say, very genuine and loved his dissing of Rangers, good player, not an out and out striker but a quality player who adds a wee bit something to the team.

R'Albin
11-08-2015, 09:09 AM
I love the way he kept referring to them as 'The Rangers'. Malonga is so ****ing cool.

Northern Hibby
11-08-2015, 09:54 AM
Very good post match interviews, I'd like to see this be a regular thing

:top marks

rodhibs55
11-08-2015, 09:59 AM
Good stuff from DM. Personally I think he is one of the best we have at ER at the moment. I know his style does not endear him to some but for me, very intelligent player, drops off creating spaces behind, defenders sometimes don't know what to do with him. He is strong on the ball and has a great first touch and can score goals. Only real weakness in my opinion is that his no the best in the air, probably why he want he ball into feet all the time. (Football not Headball)

GGTTH

worcesterhibby
11-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Dom Malonga is a dude

Pedantic_Hibee
11-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Finally, my Man Crush Malonga train is picking up pace.

Outside of here I find myself constantly defending him to friends and family. I think he's a terrific footballer, very very talented indeed.

TRC
11-08-2015, 10:28 AM
Reminds me of Kanu, looks unplayable at times, then sometimes looks like he's playing his first game for a year.

Ronniekirk
11-08-2015, 10:39 AM
Enjoyed doms interview .Interesting he was not bothered about him scoring was more concerned with goals conceded and the fact the team lost He said he was Sad Sad Sad I think we should hear from him after every match ,and would defo start him against Rangers as he made his view clear on them .

spike220
11-08-2015, 10:54 AM

Malonga interview v interesting. Also, that Willie Gibson dude says some very strange things "Even if it's a wee foul to break up play".

better

spike220
11-08-2015, 11:05 AM

Not again, every time you pop up we get a shellacking!!!

I like your interviews, but have you thought of following Hearts? (I mean that in the nicest possible way!).

CraigHibee
11-08-2015, 11:16 AM
cracking interviews mate! well done :aok:

InterviewLoI
11-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Not again, every time you pop up we get a shellacking!!!

I like your interviews, but have you thought of following Hearts? (I mean that in the nicest possible way!).

Sometimes I wish I could go to Tynecastle every week!

adhibs
11-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Realy enjoyed making as interview

InterviewLoI
11-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Realy enjoyed making as interview

I assume you mean "Malonga"! Thanks a lot man! Love that dude.

adhibs
11-08-2015, 01:39 PM
I assume you mean "Malonga"! Thanks a lot man! Love that dude.

Aye haha, seems he realy cares. Doesn't deserve the stick he gets of some folk. His energy's better put to use doing what he does rather than chasing down lost causes and opposition goalkeepers

California-Hibs
11-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Sometimes I wish I could go to Tynecastle every week!

Wash your mouth out with soap!!!!!!

NAE NOOKIE
11-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Loved that interview ... my Malongameter which is usually at a 5 went up to 9.5 every time he said "I don't care about The Rangers" and with obvious feeling .... I think I could grow to love him .................. Having said that, I get the feeling that if he hit the jackpot on the Euromillions he would go "hmmmm" shrug his shoulders and stick the ticket in his back pocket until he could be arsed to make the phone call. :greengrin

high bee
11-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Love the way he is asked if he likes life at Hibs/in Edinburgh - "It's okay..."

Then asked about his partnership with JC - "He's okay..."

If it was anyone else you'd think he was having an awful time, if Dom was any more laid back he'd fall over. Like Stubbs says you just have to take him as he is because it's just his personality but you can see he does care and he is talented.

InterviewLoI
11-08-2015, 02:31 PM
Loved that interview ... my Malongameter which is usually at a 5 went up to 9.5 every time he said "I don't care about The Rangers" and with obvious feeling .... I think I could grow to love him .................. Having said that, I get the feeling that if he hit the jackpot on the Euromillions he would go "hmmmm" shrug his shoulders and stick the ticket in his back pocket until he could be arsed to make the phone call. :greengrin

There's real venom in it! I think the whole thing in the window may have angered him more than one would think.

stoneyburn hibs
11-08-2015, 03:08 PM
Good interview, well done.

Big Dom was good viewing.

Deansy
11-08-2015, 04:42 PM
On his 'view' of the Hun, I've went from liking him to loving him !!

MrRobot
11-08-2015, 09:29 PM
I ****ing love Malonga

InterviewLoI
12-08-2015, 02:00 AM
I ****ing love Malonga

Me too man! Me too

KWJ
12-08-2015, 04:49 AM
King Dom giving it some thug life there.

:cb

InterviewLoI
12-08-2015, 10:14 AM
King Dom giving it some thug life there.

:cb

He's an absolute hero!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
12-08-2015, 10:32 AM
Great interviews as per mate!

Doo doo doo Dominique Malonga ❤️

Gatecrasher
12-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Good video, you can see Malonga was a bit pissed off at the result and I'm glad he is feeling it as we did. Hopefully Boyle can return to the form he had at the end of last season. Interesting that the last guy interviewed said Dumbarton only train twice per week even as a part time club I thought it would be more than that. Anyway bring on the weekend

InterviewLoI
12-08-2015, 03:46 PM
Good video, you can see Malonga was a bit pissed off at the result and I'm glad he is feeling it as we did. Hopefully Boyle can return to the form he had at the end of last season. Interesting that the last guy interviewed said Dumbarton only train twice per week even as a part time club I thought it would be more than that. Anyway bring on the weekend

Boyle was just hitting top form before Falkirk last year! Brilliant player on his day

Alex Trager
12-08-2015, 04:22 PM
That was a very sweet reply from Dominique regards The Rangers

InterviewLoI
13-08-2015, 06:55 PM
That was a very sweet reply from Dominique regards The Rangers

He doesn't care!