PDA

View Full Version : Still Positive....

Bad Habits
09-08-2015, 11:29 AM
First things first I want to say I wasn't at the match so I am going off what I've read etc.

From this it seems that again we dominated the possession, shots and mostly everything else. But how many times did anyone feel we were dangerous, and that we could score at any point? I believe we have goalscorers, a good midfield and a good defence (which is contentious). However who do we have to create dangerous chances? not just shots from outside the box that make the statistics look good. The only person I can think of is Scott Allan. When we don't look like scoring it breeds nervousness, everyone gets skittish and the defence suffers. Just like last season!

Negativity aside Stubbs has addressed this...

Signings such as Carmichael, Boyle and Keatings ARE the kind of player who do get behind the defence and create truly dangerous chances. We've seen them do it at their respective clubs last season. and I think that when the're back we will be more of a threat in matches which will again make the team more assured knowing that we will actually have a chance of walking away from the majority of matches with a good result! its just unlucky all these players have been out injured or not up to speed! and even though we may not be that potent for the next few weeks whilst these players return and get comfortable in the team I believe we will start to kill games of early and make opponents try and attack us, which is exactly what we want!

Keep the Faith!

:gwa: