PDA

View Full Version : Boom!

Allan45
08-08-2015, 04:28 PM
So gutted, poor start, we should be winning those games and a lot of players are injured. It's going to be another season in this league I'm afraid. This is no knee jerk reaction.

we should be better, we've had a season in this league, and can't be dropping points.

We we need more quality and a fit squad, I'm gutted, as some other fans.

take a good look at your selfs you Hibs players. We won't win this league, we should not conceded an early goal today, players should be up for this league as soon as the whistle blew.

Boom!:confused:

DAVE1875
08-08-2015, 05:21 PM
So gutted, poor start, we should be winning those games and a lot of players are injured. It's going to be another season in this league I'm afraid. This is no knee jerk reaction.

we should be better, we've had a season in this league, and can't be dropping points.

take a good look at your selfs you Hibs players. We won't win this league, we should not conceded an early goal today, players should be up for this league as soon as the whistle blew.

Is that you Piers Morgan?

Stranraer
08-08-2015, 05:22 PM
And there was me hoping for a Hearts-like romp... 1 game in, we'll still be in the playoffs though.

Waxy
08-08-2015, 05:25 PM
The smell of ammonia is overpowering.

Jones28
08-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Can we have all threads for the next 24 hours instantly deleted? A poster on another thread has just said oxley is possibly one of the worst keepers to ever be at Hibs.

SeanWilson
08-08-2015, 05:58 PM

Lock that man in a dark padded room for 48 hours!👍

Viva_Palmeiras
08-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Can we have all threads for the next 24 hours instantly deleted? A poster on another thread has just said oxley is possibly one of the worst keepers to ever be at Hibs.

No but maybe we tweak it to be like the adventure game against the gladioli one false move and Zap!

http://youtu.be/6HLX2weZfkA

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Boom? I'm confused.

Viva_Palmeiras
08-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Boom? I'm confused.

Mercy, mercy, mercy me! :)

http://youtu.be/4AVWZwZq_QU

GreenArmyyy!
08-08-2015, 10:18 PM

He wasn't at fault today but is rubbish.

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-08-2015, 10:22 PM
He was at fault for the 2nd

Allan45
08-08-2015, 10:28 PM
Boom? I'm confused.
I'm not, bloody hell......poor start, we are not sharp and fit. What the hell? Great facilities bla bla bla. We are in the poo for promotion, yes I know it's the first game of the season.
seen this all before, so who knows if we will go on a great run, I'm sure after 4 games we will be 7 points behind the top.:confused:

Leithenhibby
08-08-2015, 10:33 PM
I'm not, bloody hell......poor start, we are not sharp and fit. What the hell? Great facilities bla bla bla. We are in the poo for promotion, yes I know it's the first game of the season.
seen this all before, so who knows if we will go on a great run, I'm sure after 4 games we will be 7 points behind the top.:confused:

Get tae your bed ffs......

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Still nae idea of the boom significance. Viva's link doesnae work on my phone.

Danderhall Hibs
08-08-2015, 11:07 PM
Still nae idea of the boom significance. Viva's link doesnae work on my phone.

I don't get it either.

oldbutdim
08-08-2015, 11:09 PM
I think he shot himself after posting.

Pete
08-08-2015, 11:12 PM
Is he trying to take the piss out of our support?

This place is reeking right now.

Viva_Palmeiras
09-08-2015, 01:00 AM

On reflection I think autodeleting any new threads over the next 48 hrs might be a decent option. ;) it's like the EEN/Scotsmans comments section in here...

DH1875
09-08-2015, 01:42 AM
He wasn't at fault today but is rubbish.

Think he has to take some of the blame for today to be honest.

Velma Dinkley
09-08-2015, 01:54 AM
When people come on to a Hibs message board and desperately try to slag off Hibs you can only call them out as opposition fans.

Boom, shake, shake, shake the room!