View Full Version : Carmichael, Keatings & mcGinn in squad for Dumbarton

07-08-2015, 12:03 PM
EEN stating this. Can't wait to see them play, if they are picked. So glad that I've got my ticket for the game.

:flag::flag::flag:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/dan-carmichael-ready-to-make-his-debut-for-hibs-1-3851669

07-08-2015, 12:25 PM
EEN stating this. Can't wait to see them play, if they are picked. So glad that I've got my ticket for the game.

:flag::flag::flag:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/dan-carmichael-ready-to-make-his-debut-for-hibs-1-3851669

McGinn will play for sure. Prob just subs for the other two.

07-08-2015, 12:32 PM
Nice to see some of the new guys finally get involved.

It's just a shame they couldn't have played in some of the pre-season matches.

07-08-2015, 12:36 PM
McGinn will play for sure. Prob just subs for the other two.

Any reason you think this? I'm not sure any of them will start. I think Scott Allan may be the only change from last week.

07-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Nice to see some of the new guys finally get involved.

It's just a shame they couldn't have played in some of the pre-season matches.

It doesn't matter if they played pre-season to be honest. In three months time, no one-one will know or care what happened in pre-season.

07-08-2015, 12:40 PM
It doesn't matter if they played pre-season to be honest. In three months time, no one-one will know or care what happened in pre-season.

I only meant it from the angle that they might all be fully fit and ready to start as first picks, where appropriate.

Hopefully they can get up to speed quickly enough.

07-08-2015, 12:53 PM
I think McGinn will play just by the way he was talking on the TV yesterday. Even if we only get an hour from him I think it'll give us a boost just to get him in the team. Same with having the other two on the bench.

07-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Will this game be on the radio anywhere other than open all mics? Can't make the game and I remember Forth 2 covered a few away games last year.

Lee Marvin
07-08-2015, 12:55 PM

Strange post

07-08-2015, 12:58 PM
Yes but the game is tomorrow

07-08-2015, 12:58 PM
Any reason you think this? I'm not sure any of them will start. I think Scott Allan may be the only change from last week.

Based on training... McGinn has made a big impression and looks fit. Ready to play. I think he will take it easy on the others that have been out a wee while

07-08-2015, 01:05 PM

Well, you may very well be wrong there - Stubbs wanted to get off to a flying start, but now we have to wait a few games (months?) to see if they actually fit into our plans and perform on the park - meanwhile our top rivals may be pulling away from us. If not being up to speed at the start of last season is the reason we failed to win the championship last year, not being up to speed now - at the start of the season - surely doesn't auger well for our title aspirations? :confused:

07-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Lost my enthusiasm for Hibs for a while but, really looking forward to tomorrow now.

Mcpakeisgod
07-08-2015, 01:30 PM
Well, you may very well be wrong there - Stubbs wanted to get off to a flying start, but now we have to wait a few games (months?) to see if they actually fit into our plans and perform on the park - meanwhile our top rivals may be pulling away from us. If not being up to speed at the start of last season is the reason we failed to win the championship last year, not being up to speed now - at the start of the season - surely doesn't auger well for our title aspirations? :confused:

Naw

07-08-2015, 01:34 PM
Based on training... McGinn has made a big impression and looks fit. Ready to play. I think he will take it easy on the others that have been out a wee while

Great to hear regarding McGinn, really looking forward to seeing him play along with the others once they are deemed match fit.

Onwards and upwards.

07-08-2015, 02:20 PM
Where's Boyle at?

07-08-2015, 02:22 PM

Not really read much about him training but fingers crossed. :thumbsup:

07-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Where's Boyle at?

Behind the others in terms of returning to playing, maybe he will be on the bench but that would be wishful thinking I think as he has only took part in some of the training this week.

07-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Everyone bar Handling will be back in training next week.

07-08-2015, 02:41 PM
Everyone bar Handling will be back in training next week.
Even Forster? Is Malonga fit for tomorrow do you know?

07-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Even Forster? Is Malonga fit for tomorrow do you know?

Malonga is in the squad..
Forster is running and light training
Farid is back in training next week
Boyle is already running and will be more involved next week.

07-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Cheers :aok:

07-08-2015, 03:17 PM
I think McGinn will start, Harris will drop out and we'll see Keatings and/or Carmichael towards the end of the game depending on the score.

That's assuming Allan will replace Martin as I don't think Martin will start, despite doing well the past two games

07-08-2015, 03:42 PM

Any news on insall or mccabe?

07-08-2015, 09:43 PM
I think McGinn will start, Harris will drop out and we'll see Keatings and/or Carmichael towards the end of the game depending on the score.

That's assuming Allan will replace Martin as I don't think Martin will start, despite doing well the past two games

So potentially allan, mcginn and fyvie with bartley sitting behind them. That could be a very good midfield.

08-08-2015, 12:06 AM

Great 😊

08-08-2015, 12:15 AM

Cannae work out what the tune is! ;-)

08-08-2015, 12:40 AM

😂😂😂😂😂

08-08-2015, 05:31 AM
The grand old duke of York?

08-08-2015, 06:57 AM
The grand old duke of York?

08-08-2015, 07:19 AM

You would have worked it out if he hadn't missed the last line...

"and a Partridge in a Pear Tree"

08-08-2015, 07:23 AM
Team today?
Oxley

Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
Allan
McGinn

Malonga
Cummings

Should be strong enough to get the job done. Strikers will need to take their chances.

08-08-2015, 07:25 AM
Team today?
Oxley

Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
Allan
McGinn

Malonga
Cummings

Should be strong enough to get the job done. Strikers will need to take their chances.

Yep, totally agree, if we are going to win this game we will have to score at least one goal.