PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Fitba'- Season 2015/16

Fenriz
06-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Hi everyone,

Just a wee reminder that Edinburgh themed football podcast Monday Night Fitba' will be in full swing throughout this important season for the Hibees. We've been recording throughout the summer, but with the Championship starting on Monday we'll have some real Hibs chat to get our teeth into. We're currently trialling a short Friday night preview as well as the main Monday show.

Check out the website for previous shows, interviews, special features, blogs, bios and more:
http://www.mondaynightfitba.com/

You can also subscribe via iTunes or whichever Android podcast app you prefer. We're looking to get a lot more content onto the website alongside interviews, videos and more this year. So keep checking, and if you're interested in taking part get in touch!

Cheers everyone, and GGTTH!
Connor :flag:

Billychaotic182
06-08-2015, 07:37 PM
You guys are doing a great job fully enjoy listing to the podcast but you need more hibees! Always seems to be about 3 Jambos and one hibee sometimes two.

Keep up the good work!

Hibernia&Alba
06-08-2015, 07:39 PM
Thanks very much for the update. Excellent work!

GMD
06-08-2015, 10:35 PM
Good show and essential listening for me every week. One request though, move the preview to a thu night to give people a chance to listen before the weekend? Cheers

GMD
07-08-2015, 06:39 AM
New show was ready this morning for download, perfect! Good preview of the game this weekend, excellent show and if you haven't subscribed already give it a try.

Fenriz
07-08-2015, 12:13 PM
New show was ready this morning for download, perfect! Good preview of the game this weekend, excellent show and if you haven't subscribed already give it a try.

Cheers, aye we're going to try to do the preview show on a Thursday evening this year so that it's ready in good time for the weekend. Thanks for the positive vibes!

You guys are doing a great job fully enjoy listing to the podcast but you need more hibees! Always seems to be about 3 Jambos and one hibee sometimes two.

Agree totally mate, it's been a problem, mostly due to circumstance more than anything else. The Hibs contingent have been relatively occupied with life's other little distractions quite a bit over the summer. Hopefully now that the show is being recorded at a flexible time/place in Edinburgh itself, rather than late on a Monday night in Tranent, there'll be a chance for more Hibees to contribute. As I always say, if anyone on here fancies having a go, either on the show or with blogs etc, do get in touch!

Fenriz
12-08-2015, 06:23 AM
We will be recording a Hibs special tomorrow, analyzing our less than promising start to the season as well as previewing the Morton game on Saturday.

In other news, we've arranged an interview with Guillaume Beuzelin; any questions for Boozy, fire away here!

Cheers :flag:

Fenriz
14-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Hey everyone, our Friday Night Fitba' preview show is now available from the website and iTunes. It was a Hibs only special this week; check it out for our thoughts on this weeks' events plus a look ahead to the Morton game tomorrow. Feedback always welcome!

http://www.mondaynightfitba.com/shows/

(Fingers crossed for a slightly more positive show next week!)

Cheers! Connor :flag:

ManBearPig
14-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Keep up good work Connor.

KWJ
14-08-2015, 04:58 PM
Should we send somebody over to be on suicide watch for you 2!? Christ that was bleak.

Enjoy the show but maybe worth trying to get a happy clapper in there.

Although I'll take a stab that the pair of you will be a bit more optimistic next week.

Fenriz
15-08-2015, 09:45 AM
In retrospect we possibly were a little maudlin this week. Ironically, I have often been teased for being overtly optimistic about how things are going in the past. What can I say, put two Hibees on a Hangouts chat after our start to the season and we start to bear our souls a little too much!

It's a sunny morning and I have full confidence that the team can contribute to a far more postitive outlook come Monday :greengrin Cheers for listening!

CL0762
15-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Should we send somebody over to be on suicide watch for you 2!? Christ that was bleak.

Enjoy the show but maybe worth trying to get a happy clapper in there.

Although I'll take a stab that the pair of you will be a bit more optimistic next week.

To be fair even if I'm happy my voice still sounds like I'm suicidal!

Thanks for listening though and appreciate the feedback.

KWJ
15-08-2015, 04:20 PM
Certainly want you to be honest, it just seemed in contrast to the board which was rather upbeat with the overall Scott Allan deal and after getting the anger out the system of last weeks game. As someone that's always trying to see the positive for Hibs it was just very different to my views and I wanted to be able to meet you down the pub and put you right!

Fenriz
21-08-2015, 07:03 AM
This week's preview show is now available. Check it out for as two fans from each side look towards the Rangers game, Hearts fixture against Partick and any other business that's popped up this week.

Cheers!:flag:

CallumLaidlaw
21-08-2015, 09:20 AM
This week's preview show is now available. Check it out for as two fans from each side look towards the Rangers game, Hearts fixture against Partick and any other business that's popped up this week.

Will have a listen on my run in the morning. Have now bought a bluutooth FM transmitter especially to listen to your show on the way to matches! (although not going to Ibrox this week) Much better build up than sportsound! Although as has already been said, the last 15 minutes of last weeks show was like watching an episode of Eastenders :wink:

Really do enjoy it tho, and I even manage to listen to "most" of the Hearts chat as they're pretty fair for Hearts fans it would seem.

Lets hope we get a result on Sunday to really improve your moods for future shows :greengrin

Fenriz
22-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Will have a listen on my run in the morning. Have now bought a bluutooth FM transmitter especially to listen to your show on the way to matches! (although not going to Ibrox this week) Much better build up than sportsound! Although as has already been said, the last 15 minutes of last weeks show was like watching an episode of Eastenders :wink:

Really do enjoy it tho, and I even manage to listen to "most" of the Hearts chat as they're pretty fair for Hearts fans it would seem.

Lets hope we get a result on Sunday to really improve your moods for future shows :greengrin

Cheers for the praise and dedication!! Aye maybe last week did catch us on a bit of a down moment, but hopefully there won't be many more of them from now on. Anyone that hasn't listened to this Friday's preview show may also wish to incorporate it into their pre-match routine tomorrow :D

Fenriz
26-08-2015, 01:40 PM
After a wee delay, Monday's show is now online. Check out a review of the weekend's games plus a look ahead to tonight's League Cup match. Cheers!

And iTunes.

ManBearPig
26-08-2015, 02:24 PM
Love the show, only criticism the volume balance when u have people phoning in. I had Connor shouting and then others quiet. Content is great and fills gap in the market, the freedom you seem to have with podcast v radio is showing through.

Fenriz
26-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Cheers for the feedback mate- we've changed the way we've been recording recently, and so the production is something we can definitely look into sorting out. Either that or I'll stop shouting!

ManBearPig
26-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Sometimes shouting at jambos is only way to communicate ;-)

CL0762
26-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Love the show, only criticism the volume balance when u have people phoning in. I had Connor shouting and then others quiet. Content is great and fills gap in the market, the freedom you seem to have with podcast v radio is showing through.

As Connor says mate it's because we're no longer on the radio so the production side of things isn't as strong as it was in a radio environment.

Thanks for the feedback & thanks for listening!

SuperAllyMcleod
26-08-2015, 10:52 PM
My only gripe ( and it's a small one) is when Sam is in charge as the neutral and he refers to the jambos by their first names - Robbie, etc. But when talking about anyone from Hibs it's always surnames - Stubbs, etc.

I spent half of one episode wondering who the hell Aleem was?

Other than that it's usually a fair and balanced show that looks to promote the positive side of Edinburgh fitba while also showing that the two sets of fans get on with each other. The only time I give it a miss is when it is a Hearts only show.

Also, any chance that some of the interview shows could be from the Hibs side? They seem to be mainly jambos up to now.

Col2
26-08-2015, 11:27 PM
Excellent well balanced show.

Billychaotic182
27-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Great show but 5-0? Really?

Fenriz
27-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Also, any chance that some of the interview shows could be from the Hibs side? They seem to be mainly jambos up to now.

That's something that we do need to work on- we've got an interview with Boozy lined up, but it is something we need to chase up. I was in contact with Andrew Sleight about getting some communications lined up with the club, only to see on here that he's now leaving Hibs. I was wondering why he'd gone so quiet..!

CL0762
29-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Latest show previewing this weekends matches is now available on mondaynightfitba.com and iTunes.

Thanks.

CL0762
02-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Latest show reviewing Saturday's win over Raith is now on mondaynightfitba.com & iTunes.

Thanks.

CL0762
18-09-2015, 09:01 PM
The newest episode of Friday Night Fitba is now available on our iTunes & Podbean channels.

Cheers.

Billychaotic182
18-09-2015, 10:38 PM
The newest episode of Friday Night Fitba is now available on our iTunes & Podbean channels.

Cheers.

Was listing to it on the walk home from work. One of the hearts fans audio was only coming through one headphone lol

CL0762
19-09-2015, 01:00 AM
Was listing to it on the walk home from work. One of the hearts fans audio was only coming through one headphone lol

It's the same when we're recording mate, Ross only comes through the left earphone. Something to do with the setup he uses.

hibbytam
21-09-2015, 10:17 AM

Cheers.

just catching up with this. Not 10 minutes in, but it's been a lesson in jambo delusion. Aberdeen yet to drop a point this season- aye nothing to worry about, nothing special. :confused:

GMD
21-09-2015, 01:09 PM
Enjoying the shows Craig but you haven't had Connor or Mikey on for a few weeks, would be good for balance if you had 2 hibs fans with 2 jambos every week. Hope the guys can make a return soon, cheers

dalkeith stu
21-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Guy ranting about wullie collum sounded like a complete rocket.

CL0762
21-09-2015, 05:43 PM
Enjoying the shows Craig but you haven't had Connor or Mikey on for a few weeks, would be good for balance if you had 2 hibs fans with 2 jambos every week. Hope the guys can make a return soon, cheers

Yeah I know mate, unfortunately Connor & Mikey haven't been available for a number of reasons and we're finding it difficult to attract newer Hibs fans on to the show.

We do have a new Craig joining us tonight for the first time so hopefully in the next couple of weeks things will start to become more balanced.

Like we mention on the show, if anyone does want to be on just send me a PM on here or message me via the @MNFitba Twitter account.

Thanks for the feedback though and as always thanks for listening to the show.

portyhibernian
21-09-2015, 08:06 PM
Listening to the new episode now having watched the Hearts game on Sunday...very entertaining jambo views! 3-0 down at half time to nothing special?? Ha

CL0762
22-09-2015, 07:33 AM
New episode reviewing the Livingston match & previewing the Aberdeen game now up on our iTunes & podbean channels!

Fenriz
26-09-2015, 08:45 AM
This week's recap of the Aberdeen game and weekend preview is now online, check it out on the website and iTunes. Cheers!

Fenriz
07-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Check out our reviews of the weekend’s games before we take a wee break for the oncoming international matches. On that note, check out our sister show The Stramash, which has a preview of the Scotland games and and an assessment of our chances. All can be downloaded from our website plus iTunes. Cheers!:green grin

SuperAllyMcleod
29-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Has the podcast stopped for some reason - I've not seen a new one for weeks now?

Hibeesforever
29-12-2015, 09:17 PM
Has the podcast stopped for some reason - I've not seen a new one for weeks now?

Would be good to know, I thought it was a really refreshing take on football in Edinburgh. Nothing on the website to say what is happening. Regular presenters may have been the problem or a Community radio station that took a dislike to football. See music is now in the 10pm Monday slot.

Danderhall Hibs
29-12-2015, 09:25 PM
Would be good to know, I thought it was a really refreshing take on football in Edinburgh. Nothing on the website to say what is happening. Regular presenters may have been the problem or a Community radio station that took a dislike to football. See music is now in the 10pm Monday slot.

They stopped broadcasting on the radio station and went podcast only a good few months back.

I've stopped listening tbh so haven't noticed they've not done one recently.

SuperAllyMcleod
29-12-2015, 09:35 PM
They stopped broadcasting on the radio station and went podcast only a good few months back.

I've stopped listening tbh so haven't noticed they've not done one recently.

Yeah, but they were still regularly producing them every week - but even those have stopped now.

CallumLaidlaw
30-12-2015, 07:32 AM
They even commented on Twitter a week or so ago that a new show was about to be uploaded and it never appeared. Real shame.

Fenriz
14-01-2016, 08:38 AM
We're back!

Apologies to everyone who was asking about the show over the last few months. Due to personal circumstances we had to take a break, but have recorded our first show of 2016, and will be back to our usual weekly shows from now on. A certain Scottish Cup draw certainly helped to galvanise us. Check out our comeback show on:

http://mondaynightfitba.podbean.com/
and iTunes.

Cheers!
:flag:

Hibeesforever
14-01-2016, 11:11 AM
Excellent, good luck lads, just what the Capital needs. As you say the recent "Double" Scottish Cup draw has provided material!

Fenriz
14-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Excellent, good luck lads, just what the Capital needs. As you say the recent "Double" Scottish Cup draw has provided material!

Thank you mate! We have a few ideas up our sleeves, and have plenty to talk about over the coming months.

Hermit Crab
14-01-2016, 05:56 PM
Thank you mate! We have a few ideas up our sleeves, and have plenty to talk about over the coming months.

Thought I'd heard the last of Mr M on the air............ You can tell him that too :greengrin

Fenriz
14-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Thought I'd heard the last of Mr M on the air............ You can tell him that too :greengrin

Thought or hoped?? :tee hee:

Dunbar Hibee
14-01-2016, 11:44 PM
Nice to have yous back.

Irish Dave
18-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Just caught the comeback show - enjoyed it - and it works best when there are Hibs fans and that other lot on it too - plenty to talk about this week too !

CL0762
18-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Tonight's show has been recorded and will be up tomorrow!

GMD
18-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Great stuff lads, like listening on the way to work.

Billychaotic182
18-01-2016, 08:47 PM

Fantastic Craig. Look forward to listening to it on the way to work

Fenriz
19-01-2016, 06:57 AM
This weeks show is now available from iTunes and http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

This is the first show in a long while that we've been able to get together and record a podcast in person- mostly due to our new recording location within Easter Road stadium! As you can imagine, Craig and I are beyond thrilled at this, so hopefully it's a partnership we can build on over time. In practical terms, we feel that having decent facilities improves the quality of the show and allows the chat to flow a bit more cohesively.

Let us know what you think! It's great to have everything up and running again :D

Irish Dave
19-01-2016, 09:24 AM
great to have the show from Easter Road, so yeh, cheer up!

CL0762
19-01-2016, 11:11 AM
great to have the show from Easter Road, so yeh, cheer up!

I think it was because Sunday's game for the large part was so boring that it brought the negativity out in me!

Irish Dave
19-01-2016, 04:09 PM
I think it was because Sunday's game for the large part was so boring that it brought the negativity out in me!

Maybe it was that ill-advised trip to Tynecastle that put you wrong. Too much maroon is bad for you.

Fenriz
26-01-2016, 08:21 PM
This week's show, covering our win and their dropped points over the weekend, is now available for download. Cheers!

Fenriz
03-02-2016, 06:36 AM
This week's show, available in two parts, covers our win on Saturday plus transfer deadline day discussion. Get them on iTunes and at mondaynightfitba.com

Also, a wee reminder of our signed shirt competition. We're offering fans the opportunity to win a signed away strip. All you need to do is add us on Facebook or Twitter, and post a Hibs related question. We'll choose our favourite topic, discuss it on the show, and the winner will receive a lovely purple top! Stick #Hibs by your post, as we have a manky maroon top to give away too :wink:

Get us on https://www.facebook.com/mondaynightfitba and @MNFitba

The lads will be recording a derby preview show on Friday. As always, if anyone wants to get involved, please get in touch. The more Hibees we can call upon to contribute, the better!

Cheers! :flag:

Frazerbob
03-02-2016, 07:13 AM
Great show thus week. Was good listening to a Jambo perspective of Saturday's performance. Keep up the good work lads!

CallumLaidlaw
03-02-2016, 07:22 AM
Good to have you guys back properly. Good show as always. Hope we are as cheerful on next Monday's show [emoji106]

SuperAllyMcleod
07-02-2016, 10:56 PM
The lads will be recording a derby preview show on Friday. As always, if anyone wants to get involved, please get in touch. The more Hibees we can call upon to contribute, the better!

I hope you remind the Jambos that you predicted the correct score - particularly as they seemed incredulous that you could predict anything other than a Hearts win.

You may need to point out the foul stats when discussing their physicality too!

Fenriz
10-02-2016, 06:39 AM
This week’s derby reflection shows are now online; one each from the perspective of each team. Apologies for the delay! Get them on iTunes, and at http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

Fenriz
18-02-2016, 06:47 AM
Morning all!

This week's show is now online. One happy Hibee, two miserable Jambos! Enjoy! :greengrin

Get it on iTunes and at Mondaynightfitba.com

Cheers!

Danderhall Hibs
18-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Just listened to it - decent. Thought they struggled to hide their bitterness and you could have rubbed it in a bit more. Wee hit too tentative.

Not sure where their logic about us not being that consistent is coming from - yes we're points behind but with a game in hand and Rangers at ER to come we could be right on their tails. In fact it'll be the first game of the season that could be the costly one.

Bit straw clutching likes.

Danderhall Hibs
18-02-2016, 07:19 PM
And the ramble about KT not getting sent off was ridiculous - Conor you were right in saying that he knew what he was doing whereas Pallardo was reckless.

How many derbies over the last decade have they flown into a few tackles to test our bottle and got away with it? It's normally us that pick up the first booking of the match after being on the receiving end of a few heavy ones.

The shoe's on the other foot. Up ye.

Fenriz
18-02-2016, 08:51 PM
Just listened to it - decent. Thought they struggled to hide their bitterness and you could have rubbed it in a bit more. Wee hit too tentative.

You may be right, although I spent most of the show sitting back and letting them tear chunks out of their own team/manager! :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
18-02-2016, 09:39 PM
You may be right, although I spent most of the show sitting back and letting them tear chunks out of their own team/manager! :greengrin

You did and they were obviously unhappy with Robbie. Still I think when they spoke about our inconsistency they were well off track.

Still it was a decent listen - first time in ages I've listened. I might go and download the show after the 2-2 game.

GMD
18-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Great listen and for the first time you could hear Sam was hurting and rightly so. We really need to get promoted so we have 4 more Derby games to look forward to next season. Interesting to hear their views on Paillardo have changed so much from last season. I agree that not starting Nicoloson was a mistake for them and rumour about him not being physical enough was pure gold. Well done all involved, hope Mikey makes a return to the show along with Craig, GGTTH

Danderhall Hibs
18-02-2016, 09:48 PM
Great listen and for the first time you could hear Sam was hurting and rightly so. We really need to get promoted so we have 4 more Derby games to look forward to next season. Interesting to hear their views on Paillardo have changed so much from last season. I agree that not starting Nicoloson was a mistake for them and rumour about him not being physical enough was pure gold. Well done all involved, hope Mikey makes a return to the show along with Craig, GGTTH

I agree - whenever I listened in the past Sam has always been balanced but he really struggled this time.

Last year Pallardo was the fans darling now they've seen what we all saw and agree he's an out of control, hacking *******.

I liked how they thought the team they started with should be the team they end a game with. No chance of that unless Pallardo's a sub that comes in injury time. Even he would struggle to get 2 yellows in less than 5 mins.

Irish Dave
19-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Good listening, it was interesting to hear both points of view, to be fair it couldn't have been easy coming on that show as I could hear you grinning. nice touch when you invited them to get a part season ticket for easter road when they admitted their only excitement would be watching how the Hibs get on.

SuperAllyMcleod
19-02-2016, 05:42 PM
Quite enjoyed that but why are the Hibbies always outnumbered?

Interesting to hear that one of the Jambos felt that the number of season tickets may drop off next year due to a boring run in to the end of the season. I would have thought that the extra FoH contribution would be binned before the season ticket. Would have been interesting to get their thoughts on that.

Fenriz
19-02-2016, 06:25 PM

It's mostly been down to circumstance mate. I've got two jobs and am out of Edinburgh a lot, Craig's got a kid, Mikey had to move to Glasgow for work, etc. etc. It's not intentional, and there have been occasions where we've been struggling for Hearts contributors as well in the past due to personal situations.

The club have been excellent in letting us record in the West Stand every week; I would hope that in the long run, this attractive and convenient location will encourage more Hibees to contribute. If you fancy it, let me know; I think the ideal scenario would be a rotating panel of fans from both clubs, so that it's not the same voices on every show.

Interesting to hear that one of the Jambos felt that the number of season tickets may drop off next year due to a boring run in to the end of the season. I would have thought that the extra FoH contribution would be binned before the season ticket. Would have been interesting to get their thoughts on that.

Scott's reply was that the fans who contribute to FoH are the hardcore, and therefore are unlikely to be put off attending by an uninspiring end to the season. Whereas there are likely to be a certain amount of more fair-weather fans that bought their ST on the adrenaline of last season, who may start to pick and choose the games they attend if they start losing faith in the club's vision. Resilient bunch, eh? :wink:

Anyway cheers to everyone for your feedback! We're really glad to have the show back on it's feet, just in time for an action packed final quarter of the season for the Hibees! Fingers crossed for lots more positive episodes and bitter Jambos in the near future :greengrin

SuperAllyMcleod
19-02-2016, 06:31 PM
It's mostly been down to circumstance mate. I've got two jobs and am out of Edinburgh a lot, Craig's got a kid, Mikey had to move to Glasgow for work, etc. etc. It's not intentional, and there have been occasions where we've been struggling for Hearts contributors as well in the past due to personal situations.

The club have been excellent in letting us record in the West Stand every week; I would hope that in the long run, this attractive and convenient location will encourage more Hibees to contribute. If you fancy it, let me know; I think the ideal scenario would be a rotating panel of fans from both clubs, so that it's not the same voices on every show.

Scott's reply was that the fans who contribute to FoH are the hardcore, and therefore are unlikely to be put off attending by an uninspiring end to the season. Whereas there are likely to be a certain amount of more fair-weather fans that bought their ST on the adrenaline of last season, who may start to pick and choose the games they attend if they start losing faith in the club's vision. Resilient bunch, eh? :wink:

Anyway cheers to everyone for your feedback! We're really glad to have the show back on it's feet, just in time for an action packed final quarter of the season for the Hibees! Fingers crossed for lots more positive episodes and bitter Jambos in the near future :greengrin

Thanks for taking the time to reply - keep up the good work. [emoji4]

matty_f
19-02-2016, 07:30 PM
I agree - whenever I listened in the past Sam has always been balanced but he really struggled this time.

Last year Pallardo was the fans darling now they've seen what we all saw and agree he's an out of control, hacking *******.

I liked how they thought the team they started with should be the team they end a game with. No chance of that unless Pallardo's a sub that comes in injury time. Even he would struggle to get 2 yellows in less than 5 mins.

I didn't find them balanced at all. Totally skewed view of the game (which I appreciate that they'd only seen once). If you hadn't seen the game you'd think Hibs spent the game fouling and nipping at the referee, who was happy to let Hibs away with all sorts.

Then questioning Hibs' consistency - have they seen our stats this season? One defeat in how many games?

Hermit Crab
19-02-2016, 07:31 PM
I didn't find them balanced at all. Totally skewed view of the game (which I appreciate that they'd only seen once). If you hadn't seen the game you'd think Hibs spent the game fouling and nipping at the referee, who was happy to let Hibs away with all sorts.

Then questioning Hibs' consistency - have they seen our stats this season? One defeat in how many games?

27 :agree:. Not consistent enough......

CL0762
19-02-2016, 08:14 PM

Quite simply mate, not enough people have shown an interest in getting involved other than Connor, Mikey & myself.

With Mikey moving west, Connor doing more work it's pretty much just left to myself to make sure we actually have some involvement on the show.

matty_f
19-02-2016, 08:16 PM
27 :agree:. Not consistent enough......

That's not a kick in the arse off a league season really, chuck in the fact we're in a cup final and a cup 1/4 final - and that the defeat came against the favourites for the league who have a much bigger spending power than us- and you realise just how consistent we are.

Irish Dave
19-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Ach now. Don't be too hard on the jambos on the show, their team beaten over two matches by the "wee" team. Bumped out of the cup. Season over. Doubts over their manager. Their mates listening in so they have to defend their team.AND the hibs representative grinning at them for the whole proceedings. Heheh. I think I will listen again.

green day
19-02-2016, 10:49 PM
Enjoyed the show, and it's sometimes useful to see how we are perceived by others (rather than our own fairly green tinted view).

Ok, it's got more Jambo's than Hibbys, but I listened to the whole show and reckon we got half the available time?

Quite interesting to hear jambos views about how the Derby hoodoo might have switched round too!

Overall, a good effort lads.

Fenriz
23-02-2016, 06:57 AM
This week's show, covering our 3-0 win over Alloa, Hearts loss at Tannadice, and Hibees busy schedule, is now online. Get it on iTunes and at http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

hibbytam
23-02-2016, 07:41 PM
This week's show, covering our 3-0 win over Alloa, Hearts loss at Tannadice, and Hibees busy schedule, is now online. Get it on iTunes and at http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

Aye cheers just listened today at work. Good show, but you are allowed to be a bit more positive about hibs. We did win 3-0, and are in one final, one quarter final, and should go up.

Fenriz
24-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Hey! There was at least one cheerful Hibee :greengrin

ManBearPig
24-02-2016, 04:33 PM
Loving the show now got better since the break can tell the guys seem rejuvenated

Fenriz
01-03-2016, 06:55 AM
This week’s show is now online; Craig gives his thoughts on what has been a tough seven days. Get it on iTunes and at http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

Cheers!

hibbytam
01-03-2016, 08:46 AM
This week’s show is now online; Craig gives his thoughts on what has been a tough seven days. Get it on iTunes and at http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

Cheers!

If he was down before, can't think how miserable he'll be this week....

Frazerbob
01-03-2016, 10:34 AM

Cheers!

Was there any need for all the swearing this week?

hibbytam
01-03-2016, 11:06 AM
Was there any need for all the sweating this week?

given the week we've had, probably.

spudhib
01-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Was there any need for all the sweating this week?

Hot in the studio?😀

Fenriz
11-03-2016, 06:19 AM
Morning all! Craig and I recorded an ad-hoc Cup Final Special last night. Have a listen on iTunes or download from http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

Fingers crossed we'll be recording an extra positive show next week!

Fenriz
17-03-2016, 06:51 AM
Our recap of the weekend’s games at Hampden and Dens Park is now online at http://www.mondaynightfitba.com and iTunes. Recorded about ten minutes before the Inverness match, so a certain player might be getting slightly harsher treatment than he would have 2 hours later! :greengrin

ManBearPig
17-03-2016, 07:35 AM
Don't know if I can stomach reliving Sunday! But will listen a always 😁

ManBearPig
17-03-2016, 08:39 AM
Had to agree a bit with hibs sympathiser. I don't think we were sub par just couple of individual errors an good management by county. However agree about alagui!

CL0762
21-03-2016, 09:37 PM
Hi folks, latest episode now available through the usual channels.

Fenriz
14-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Latest episode is now online; a pessimistic Craig holds a rather balanced discussion of our recent problems! Get it on iTunes and at http://www.mondaynightfitba.com

Cup semi final review plus Q&A to follow on Monday, so fingers crossed we'll be a lot more positive following Saturday's trip to Hampden!

:flag: Cheers!

Fenriz
18-04-2016, 01:39 PM
We'll be recording at Tynecastle(:hmmm:) this evening to discuss yet another eventful weekend on the Hibee rollercoaster! If anybody has any special reflections on Saturday's match, please post below; the show will be ready by the morning, fingers crossed!

Fenriz
19-04-2016, 09:21 PM
New episode online now! Perfect for your morning commute. Cheers!

JK Rolling
20-04-2016, 06:34 AM
Looking forward to hearing this one. I've listened to them all, some better than others (always depends on what the result has been :wink:) and really impressed with the level of knowledge of the guys doing it. Hopefully Craig will be a bit cheerier in this one. :top marksto you all for the effort you put in to it and particularly your ability to still remain level headed even after some quite trying results.

Fenriz
03-05-2016, 12:28 PM
This week’s show now online- starts with some Hearts chat before moving onto a playoffs preview. We’ll be covering Hibee fortunes in depth over the next month, so stay tuned; fingers crossed we’ll have plenty of positives to dissect!

Check it out at http://www.mondaynightfitba.com and iTunes

Cheers :flag:

Fenriz
12-05-2016, 06:08 AM
This week's show is now online - the lads recorded a bumper 90 minute long show in the wake of Tuesday's game. Perfect for listening to whilst queuing for tickets or refreshing your browser! Get it on iTunes and on Mondaynightfitba.com

Cheers!

Hermit Crab
12-05-2016, 05:07 PM
This week's show is now online - the lads recorded a bumper 90 minute long show in the wake of Tuesday's game. Perfect for listening to whilst queuing for tickets or refreshing your browser! Get it on iTunes and on Mondaynightfitba.com

Cheers!

Your collegue was in the Hibs end on Tuesday. :greengrin

ManBearPig
12-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Thought it was good as usual! Good to see even the jambos knew it was a handball was waiting for a 'not deliberate' chat.

Fenriz
12-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Your collegue was in the Hibs end on Tuesday. :greengrin

I swear he's a closet Hibee! Haha!

Fenriz
20-05-2016, 06:54 AM
Our playoff recap and cup final preview is now online. Check it out- obviously quite a gloomy start to the show, but the Hampden feeling kicks in about halfway through!

Get it at the following

http://mondaynightfitba.podbean.com
http://www.mondaynightfitba.com/shows/#/mnf/
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/monday-night-fitba/id930261805?mt=2

Should be a good way of passing the time before tomorrow- fingers crossed for the greatest show of all time next Monday!!

Cheers

Fenriz
20-05-2016, 07:01 PM
We are gonna do it... I just know we are!

KWJ
20-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Craig's a bit confused. Reckons Stubbs will go with the diamond which we'll get slaughtered from but still win!

To be fair, we're all a bit confused at the moment. Have no idea why I'm in the office at the moment.

SuperAllyMcleod
28-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Has this podcast finished for good? Not had any updates pop up on my phone for a while.

Really enjoyed it when I listened to it.