PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Tours

InterviewLoI
06-08-2015, 01:55 PM
Hey everyone,

I am in Edinburgh for the Fringe and I'll be going to the Dumbarton game. I am with some friends and family and they wanted to do a tour of ER. Do the club offer this?

Thanks,
Donagh

Weststandwanab
06-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Hey everyone,

I am in Edinburgh for the Fringe and I'll be going to the Dumbarton game. I am with some friends and family and they wanted to do a tour of ER. Do the club offer this?

Thanks,
Donagh

How are you doing young man ?

The Club do tours and for you they should organise a private tour - in my opinion.

Enjoy The Festival, Edinburgh and Hibernian Football Club.

GGTTH

Billy Whizz
06-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Donagh
Call up the main switchboard and ask to speak to Keith Donaldson, stadium manager, he should be able to help you

InterviewLoI
06-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Call up the main switchboard and ask to speak to Keith Donaldson, stadium manager, he should be able to help you

Thanks for your help!

I called the club and despite the club being very helpful (the woman at reception sounded like a younger Leeann Dempster)
it looks like the tour won't be happening!

Luckily I just got word that I have my tickets sorted for Saturday!

Franck Stanton
06-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Now I know it isn't/wouldn't be a "Stadium Tour" as such, but speak nicely to the manager of the shop and he could give you access to the FF overlooking the pitch, better than nothing mate [ just].

BarneyBreslin
06-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Maybe something Frank or Amit could assist with?

ronaldo7
07-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks,
Donagh

You have a PM

ronaldo7
07-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Bump.

If anyone see's Donagh tomorrow at the match, can they point him to his PM's. Stadium Tour awaits

ronaldo7
08-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Inbox now clear for a PM Donagh:aok:

InterviewLoI
08-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Inbox now clear for a PM Donagh:aok:

I sent you a PM there the other day. 4pm monday?

ronaldo7
09-08-2015, 07:26 PM
I sent you a PM there the other day. 4pm monday?

Yes that's fine mate.

gegs70
09-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Hope you enjoyed the stadium tour!

InterviewLoI
10-08-2015, 04:02 PM
Thanks a lot Ronnie. Myself and my mate really had an awesome time! Keith is quite the tourguide!

ronaldo7
10-08-2015, 09:37 PM
Thanks a lot Ronnie. Myself and my mate really had an awesome time! Keith is quite the tourguide!

I'm sure you thanked Keith for taking you round. It was all his work anyway. Glad you got to see round the Holy Ground:aok:

The_Horde
10-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Donagh. You're bad luck pal! Have you seen us win a game yet? :greengrin

InterviewLoI
11-08-2015, 12:17 AM
Donagh. You're bad luck pal! Have you seen us win a game yet? :greengrin

My stats are ****ing ***** mate!

Hibs 0-2 Dundee United
Hibs 1-5 Hearts
Hibs 2-3 Motherwell
Hibs 4-3 Falkirk (AET)
Hibs 1-1 Hearts
Hibs 1-2 Dumbarton

Viva_Palmeiras
12-08-2015, 07:50 AM
My stats are ****ing ***** mate!

Hibs 0-2 Dundee United
Hibs 1-5 Hearts
Hibs 2-3 Motherwell
Hibs 4-3 Falkirk (AET)
Hibs 1-1 Hearts
Hibs 1-2 Dumbarton

JiNx ;)

Greentinted
12-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Maybe the wrong thread, or maybe even deserves a thread on its own, but either way, it's guys like Keith who beaver away behind the scenes, discharging his duties with little fuss and a smile on his face that makes Hibs - even under some crappy circumstances - the club we are. He carries himself in warm, gentlemanly and welcoming fashion and is, to paraphrase an oft over-used phrase, a great advert for Hibernian Football Club.
Reminds me of Alec Russell in the way he conducts himself. A proper unsung Hibernian stalwart and a decent bloke to boot. :aok:

InterviewLoI
12-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Maybe the wrong thread, or maybe even deserves a thread on its own, but either way, it's guys like Keith who beaver away behind the scenes, discharging his duties with little fuss and a smile on his face that makes Hibs - even under some crappy circumstances - the club we are. He carries himself in warm, gentlemanly and welcoming fashion and is, to paraphrase an oft over-used phrase, a great advert for Hibernian Football Club.
Reminds me of Alec Russell in the way he conducts himself. A proper unsung Hibernian stalwart and a decent bloke to boot. :aok:

Absolutely lovely bloke! Also I can't recall her name but the receptionist handled herself brilliantly as well!