PDA

View Full Version : Help

Aitcheffsee
06-08-2015, 06:23 AM
Hi all this may be the wrong place to post this but my younger brother season ticket holder in the West suffered a heart attack Tuesday 28th July while having a walk in Clayknowes Musselburgh around 4pm had it not been for two wee girls aged about 12 calling an ambulance he would have died ! We are trying to track these two so he can thank them personally! Any help is appreciated!!!!

MSK
06-08-2015, 06:28 AM
Hi all this may be the wrong place to post this but my younger brother season ticket holder in the West suffered a heart attack Tuesday 28th July while having a walk in Clayknowes Musselburgh around 4pm had it not been for two wee girls aged about 12 calling an ambulance he would have died ! We are trying to track these two so he can thank them personally! Any help is appreciated!!!!Read something about this on Facebook yest, best wishes to yer Bro, hope he makes a speedy recovery 👍

Weststandwanab
06-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Read something about this on Facebook yest, best wishes to yer Bro, hope he makes a speedy recovery 

Best wishes to your brother for a speedy recovery and hats off to the girls who helped.

scuttle
06-08-2015, 09:33 AM
Speedy recovery to your brother mate, and well done to the girls

Kojock
06-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Likewise saw this on FB. I would get in touch with the Courier or the East Lothian News they would be very interested in a story like this and would assist in tracing the girls concerned. Speedy recovery to your bro and well done to the girls.