PDA

View Full Version : Yams Jordan McGoo

Hexham Hibee
04-08-2015, 11:26 AM
McGoo has only played only 36 games in 3 seasons, didn't start game on Sunday (only came on as sub in 87th min) but Ipswich bid £250,000 for him!!! Yet The New Rangers think they can get Scott Allan for £225,000. Aye right!

Biggie
04-08-2015, 12:13 PM
The boys tailored his game based on his coach...smashing anything that moves......

Keith_M
04-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Ipswich must see something in the laddie, so he can't be that bad.

However, I get the point that he's no Scott Allan.

since90plustwo
04-08-2015, 12:29 PM
Not a bad player. Has already skippered the u-21 scotland side at 18.

Smartie
04-08-2015, 12:31 PM
As has been mentioned on here before, Ipswich have picked a few players up for buttons over the past few years and sold them on for good money. They must see something.

I'm actually surprised more clubs down South aren't interested in Jordan Forster. He has the physical attributes they need down there, I think he's underrated by quite a few on here, he could go on to be a very good player. Quite happy for things to stay that way tbh.

Jordan McGhee just seems to be another of those faceless young Hearts players that have emerged over the past few years. I'd walk past him, Brad McKay and Jamie Walker in the street and not know who they were. It was only against Rangers the other week that I noticed who Jason Holt was for the first time.

Not like a few years ago, you would know exactly who Dave McPherson, Neil Berry , Craig Levein, Jimmy Sandison and all of that lot were.

Although I suppose if they stay at Tynecastle for a while we'll get more familiar with them. Unlike the Romanov years when it seemed to be a different lot of unknown Eastern Europeans unleashed on us each time we played them.

bigwheel
04-08-2015, 12:36 PM
As has been mentioned on here before, Ipswich have picked a few players up for buttons over the past few years and sold them on for good money. They must see something.

I'm actually surprised more clubs down South aren't interested in Jordan Forster. He has the physical attributes they need down there, I think he's underrated by quite a few on here, he could go on to be a very good player. Quite happy for things to stay that way tbh.

Jordan McGhee just seems to be another of those faceless young Hearts players that have emerged over the past few years. I'd walk past him, Brad McKay and Jamie Walker in the street and not know who they were. It was only against Rangers the other week that I noticed who Jason Holt was for the first time.

Not like a few years ago, you would know exactly who Dave McPherson, Neil Berry , Craig Levein, Jimmy Sandison and all of that lot were.

Although I suppose if they stay at Tynecastle for a while we'll get more familiar with them. Unlike the Romanov years when it seemed to be a different lot of unknown Eastern Europeans unleashed on us each time we played them.

Hmmm. Since you raised Foster , I think he has many positive attributes - strong , good in the air for example . He is though rather immobile and gets turned and left behind way too easy ...unless he does something about that . I'd be surprised if he got a move to a higher level ...

Scouse Hibee
04-08-2015, 03:21 PM

Unfortunately another of Jordans attributes is his ability to pick up injuries.

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Hearts must be in a decent place at the bank if they can bat away a quarter of a million.

MWHIBBIES
04-08-2015, 10:25 PM
Hearts must be in a decent place at the bank if they can bat away a quarter of a million.All that champions league money.

Sir David Gray
04-08-2015, 11:09 PM
All that champions league money.

That and shafting dozens of creditors as they wormed their way out of administration by the skin of their teeth.