PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Appeal - kids Hibs football tops wanted

StevieC
03-08-2015, 02:56 PM
With the new football shirts now on sale, the Dnipro Appeal will gladly take any old kids Hibs shirts that might now be excess to requirements (in reasonable condition).

There will be plenty of kids from the orphanages that would be grateful to receive these. :aok:

Get in touch.

Thanks.

FranckSuzy
03-08-2015, 09:26 PM
With the new football shirts now on sale, the Dnipro Appeal will gladly take any old kids Hibs shirts that might now be excess to requirements (in reasonable condition).

There will be plenty of kids from the orphanages that would be grateful to receive these. :aok:

Get in touch.

Thanks.

Stevie, Hibs had a collection of old strips in the run up to the Leith Festival Open Day on 21/6. I am sure there must have been some kids tops amongst them and no doubt Colin Millar could advise. I will find out and let you know ASAP :aok:

StevieC
03-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Stevie, Hibs had a collection of old strips in the run up to the Leith Festival Open Day on 21/6. I am sure there must have been some kids tops amongst them and no doubt Colin Millar could advise. I will find out and let you know ASAP :aok:

I have a meeting with Colin tomorrow

StevieC
05-08-2015, 07:46 AM
The club have said that kids Hibs shirts can be handed in to the reception at Easter Road. :aok:

They will be taken out to Ukraine in September.

worcesterhibby
05-08-2015, 11:03 AM
I've got a Hibs Boys tracksuit from about ten years ago that my boy only wore a few times..would that be any good ?

StevieC
05-08-2015, 05:16 PM
I've got a Hibs Boys tracksuit from about ten years ago that my boy only wore a few times..would that be any good ?

If it's for an age between 6 to 16, then yes. :aok: