PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: AWAY END SOLD OUT FOR SATURDAY

RSS Bot
03-08-2015, 01:30 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5609)

Iggy Pope
03-08-2015, 01:40 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5609)

About ****ing time!

Tha Cabbage Kid
03-08-2015, 01:59 PM
would be interesting to see how much money the championship teams are making down now that us and rangers will have been here for two seasons. anyone know? and obviously hearts for one season.

GreenArmyyy!
03-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Got my two this morning! Can't wait, can't believe this went to a public sale though.

Capt Mainwaring
03-08-2015, 07:30 PM
Too slow out the blocks from me. Put my name on the waiting list now set up

Pretty Boy
03-08-2015, 07:42 PM
I'm not sure why so many are so surprised this made a public sale,seen it mentioned on a few threads now.

Our regular away support is less than 700, considerably less a lot of weeks. Ok it's the 1st game of the season but I'm not at all shocked most people who wanted a ticket for this one have got it.

Andy74
03-08-2015, 07:55 PM
I'm not sure why so many are so surprised this made a public sale,seen it mentioned on a few threads now.

Our regular away support is less than 700, considerably less a lot of weeks. Ok it's the 1st game of the season but I'm not at all shocked most people who wanted a ticket for this one have got it.

I dunno. I've been getting told for a few weeks now that the whole point of the loyalty scheme was to make sure the regulars were protected. If it's not needed for such a limited supply game it probably is pretty pointless tiering the sales the way they tried to this time.

I see the point for much bigger games to create some priority for those who would have missed out as walk ups. Much as many of us thought was the intention at launch.

IanM
03-08-2015, 07:56 PM

This
Doesn't matter how quickly they go, the fact that they have is the main thing. Win our next two and beat rangers and these tickets won't be around for long

high bee
03-08-2015, 08:08 PM
They took a while to go because we had phased sales through the loyalty scheme. The people with most points were guaranteed a ticket then the next in line had a 99% chance then those who were lower down got a chance.

I would say the loyalty scheme worked well on this occasion.

Baldy Foghorn
03-08-2015, 08:12 PM
They took a while to go because we had phased sales through the loyalty scheme. The people with most points were guaranteed a ticket then the next in line had a 99% chance then those who were lower down got a chance.

I would say the loyalty scheme worked well on this occasion.

Indeed, some are totally against the scheme and will always have their gripes, it's the nature of the beast

Andy74
03-08-2015, 08:43 PM
Indeed, some are totally against the scheme and will always have their gripes, it's the nature of the beast

Who is totally against it?

Some have different views in how it could and should operate.

You support its operation in the way that suits you best which is fair enough but don't just dismiss others opinions on it as just complaining for the sake of it.

Baldy Foghorn
03-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Who is totally against it?

Some have different views in how it could and should operate.

You support its operation in the way that suits you best which is fair enough but don't just dismiss others opinions on it as just complaining for the sake of it.

The tiers gave the top 787 the chance to get first dibs on the 700 tickets. Exactly how the scheme should operate.You think otherwise, let's leave it at that......

lord bunberry
03-08-2015, 08:54 PM
The tiers gave the top 787 the chance to get first dibs on the 700 tickets. Exactly how the scheme should operate.You think otherwise, let's leave it at that......
I didn't read anyone in this thread suggesting that.

Baldy Foghorn
03-08-2015, 09:00 PM
I didn't read anyone in this thread suggesting that.

Read the thread again then.....

lord bunberry
03-08-2015, 09:04 PM
Read the thread again then.....

Some posters questioned the awarding of loyalty points for this game, not the way the tickets were distributed to those with the most points. Everyone was in agreement that those with the highest points should get tickets.

Andy74
03-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Some posters questioned the awarding of loyalty points for this game, not the way the tickets were distributed to those with the most points. Everyone was in agreement that those with the highest points should get tickets.

To be fair there is me. I don't think there was a problem to solve and that whilst it has moved this way in the last few weeks I still don't think it was what the scheme was really brought in for. I will also leave it at that though.

FromTheCapital
04-08-2015, 11:46 AM
I've got my tickets but does anyone know if Hibs have been allocated the extra tickets they were looking for? Don't know where they would be placed though as Dumbarton only has one stand and at either end of the pitch, it is just stones with the dugout on the far side, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iggy Pope
04-08-2015, 11:50 AM

Last week you were in a sweat that they'd go on sale before your payday!

I'm surprised at the slow sale. Didn't think a public sale would happen at all.

liamh2202
04-08-2015, 11:53 AM
I've got my tickets but does anyone know if Hibs have been allocated the extra tickets they were looking for? Don't know where they would be placed though as Dumbarton only has one stand and at either end of the pitch, it is just stones with the dugout on the far side, I think.

The only scope to get extra tickets would be to move the segregation in the main stand

FromTheCapital
04-08-2015, 11:54 AM
The only scope to get extra tickets would be to move the segregation in the main stand

I see. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

Billy Whizz
04-08-2015, 11:56 AM

Possibly on the hospitality area