PDA

View Full Version : Hibs blog

matty_f
03-08-2015, 08:47 AM
http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/so-season-starts.html

Here's my latest Hibs blog, looking at the last couple of weeks at the club. Would be great to get some feedback on it.

PatHead
03-08-2015, 12:41 PM
Good article Matty. Only bit missing was how The Rangers offers were so low and pathetic that they must have known they had no chance of getting him and were just unsettling the player.

ALF TUPPER
03-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Oooooooft ! ! IT boffins at work have blocked the link ( Huns at work) :grr:

Will read it when i go home. :thumbsup:

GGTTH

matty_f
03-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Good article Matty. Only bit missing was how The Rangers offers were so low and pathetic that they must have known they had no chance of getting him and were just unsettling the player.

Cheers, I did think about including that but wanted to focus more on Hibs' reaction to it.

matty_f
03-08-2015, 01:27 PM
Oooooooft ! ! IT boffins at work have blocked the link ( Huns at work) :grr:

Will read it when i go home. :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Thanks Alf, let me know what you think!

Hibernia&Alba
03-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Good article; I think you covered almost all the big issues of the past few weeks, Matty. Hopefully the Petrofac result has been put to bed and we'll be serious challengers once the injuries have cleared up. If the comeback is indeed to be on, we'll need to be in the title race all the way.

matty_f
03-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Good article; I think you covered almost all the big issues of the past few weeks, Matty. Hopefully the Petrofac result has been put to bed and we'll be serious challengers once the injuries have cleared up. If the comeback is indeed to be on, we'll need to be in the title race all the way.

Definitely - we can't afford the start we had last season.

Hibernia&Alba
03-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Definitely - we can't afford the start we had last season.

Yep, it might be a case of scraping a result here or there early on, until the injuries are resolved and the squad is settled, but that's ok, as long as the points go on the board. We can't allow Rangers or any team get away.

aljo7-0
03-08-2015, 03:46 PM
I enjoyed reading the article which makes a change from reading about the SA saga elsewhere! :aok:

Ozyhibby
03-08-2015, 04:29 PM
Good article, well written and an accurate reflection of some of the great work going on at the club just now.
Unfortunately I find it hard to enjoy it without thinking of all the other jam tomorrow stuff we have swallowed over the last few years.
Hopefully your next blog will be reflecting back on our amazing start to the season and the things that made it all possible.
Still a great article, keep up the good work. :-)

hibees 7062
03-08-2015, 04:46 PM

Here's my latest Hibs blog, looking at the last couple of weeks at the club. Would be great to get some feedback on it.

Another great article Matty :aok:

matty_f
03-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Good article, well written and an accurate reflection of some of the great work going on at the club just now.
Unfortunately I find it hard to enjoy it without thinking of all the other jam tomorrow stuff we have swallowed over the last few years.
Hopefully your next blog will be reflecting back on our amazing start to the season and the things that made it all possible.
Still a great article, keep up the good work. :-)

We can but hope!

matty_f
03-08-2015, 04:49 PM
Another great article Matty :aok:

Thanks very much :aok:

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-08-2015, 04:53 PM

[emoji106]

Viva_Palmeiras
03-08-2015, 05:03 PM
Top notch Matty.

Mike Lite

matty_f
03-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Top notch Matty.

Mike Lite

Thanks Ian :aok: