PDA

View Full Version : Question Personal Training

Hibernian Verse
02-08-2015, 09:43 AM
I went to a PT for 6 months in 2014 and it was great. However I then went on holiday, then T, then another holiday and got a 9-5 job. Needless to say I fell off the tracks!

I wouldn't say I was that overweight, potentially a little bit but not enough that it would be difficult to rectify. I was wondering if a Hibee could help me out here, either someone(s) who can give me some food & workout advice/programme based on the foods I like to eat or an actual PT. The main issue I think I have is that I can control my eating really well between 6.30am - 6.30pm but after dinner I'm prone to the odd mishap!

I'm happy to pay a small sum to get the info if needed.

If you are happy to help out could you please give me a PM?

danhibees1875
03-08-2015, 08:00 AM
Eat less, move more.

I'm inclined to believe it's as easy as that. I don't personally do it myself because frankly, chips taste good.

Future17
03-08-2015, 12:12 PM
Eat less, move more.

I'm inclined to believe it's as easy as that. I don't personally do it myself because frankly, chips taste good.

Next up, the Pope gives contraception advice...:greengrin

The_Horde
03-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Eat less, move more.

Wrong. Eat clean, move more.

danhibees1875
03-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Wrong. Eat clean, move more.

Fair. :greengrin

To address the OP however, I really don't think you need to spend money on this. Give it a wee Google for recipe ideas and hit the veg, fish and chicken. Avoid the snack foods which you seem to think are your downfall and you're golden.

Find an exercise that you like (or at least don't hate) and set an achievable goal for it and go for it. I tend to go for running, something like a half marathon in the future (Glasgow half is in October) will get you out burning calories 3 or so times a week!

Off the bar
03-08-2015, 08:30 PM
http://viz.co.uk/less-cake-exercise-magazine/

#FromTheCapital
03-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Some gyms, like the one I joined (energise at Edinburgh park) will throw in some free PT sessions when you become a member. Think I got six 30 minute sessions which included a workout programme and nutrition advice.