PDA

View Full Version : Team v Dumbarton

Hibeesmad
02-08-2015, 12:01 AM
After today's game what do people think will be the starting XI for next week? I'm going for

4-3-1-2

Oxley

Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Martin
Bartley
Fyvie

Allan

Malonga
Cummings

Subs:
Reguero
Watson (if signed as expected)
McGinn (if fit)
Stanton
Carmichael (if fit)
Boyle (if fit)
Keatings (if fit)

Not sure how long Malonga is out for but Id expect him to be back for saturday and with pre season behind him and his good goal scoring record against Dumbarton I think we should go for him next Saturday if available. If McGinn, Carmichael, Boyle and Keatings are ready then I would get them on the bench and bring them 3 out of the 4 on for the last 30 mins or so for a bit of game time due to most probably being a bit rusty with a lack of pre season. Not too sure of the availability of El Alagui but from what's been said it seems like he will be a bit longer than the rest. It really looks good though with such a great amount of players to choose from! It will be difficult keeping them all happy though! Maybe that's the point, more players fighting for places could lead to more positive results. GGTTH

FromTheCapital
02-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Oxley

Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
Martin
S. Allan

Malonga/Harris
Cummings

Subs:

Reguero
Watson (if signed)
McGinn (if fit)
Stanton
Carmichael (if fit)
Boyle (if it)
Keatings (if fit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HappyHibby93
02-08-2015, 09:04 PM
Oxley

Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
Mcginn
Allan

Keatings
Cummings

Hopefully all that are mentioned are fit. If so, a cracking starting 11.

lord bunberry
02-08-2015, 09:23 PM
Oxley

Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie
Mcginn
Allan

Keatings
Cummings

Hopefully all that are mentioned are fit. If so, a cracking starting 11.

I can't see Keatings starting, he hasn't played any games yet.
I think it will be the same as yesterday, but with Allan in for Martin

Billy Whizz
02-08-2015, 09:44 PM
I can't see Keatings starting, he hasn't played any games yet.
I think it will be the same as yesterday, but with Allan in for Martin

I'm hoping Dom will make it for Saturday

Sir David Gray
02-08-2015, 10:01 PM
I have no idea who's fit so it's difficult to name a squad just now.

I know Boyle's not due back for at least another month and obviously Handling will be out until after the New Year but what about everyone else?

Malonga
El Alagui
Carmichael
Keatings
McGinn
Forster

:dunno:

B.H.F.C
02-08-2015, 10:04 PM
I have no idea who's fit so it's difficult to name a squad just now.

I know Boyle's not due back for at least another month and obviously Handling will be out until after the New Year but what about everyone else?

Malonga
El Alagui
Carmichael
Keatings
McGinn
Forster

:dunno:

Pretty sure Boyle has been training. Sure he may have been in the squad yesterday but was suspended.

Diclonius
02-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Oxley

Gray Hanlon Fontaine Stevenson

Bartley
McGinn Martin

Allan Cummings Stanton

Sir David Gray
02-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Pretty sure Boyle has been training. Sure he may have been in the squad yesterday but was suspended.

Really? I was under the impression that he was given a four month rehabilitation period when he got injured back in May which would obviously take him up until September.

I hope this is the case though.

JollyGreenGiant
02-08-2015, 10:10 PM
I'm hoping Dom will make it for Saturday

I saw Malonga leaving the stadium after the game yesterday, he told me he would be fit for next week.

CallumLaidlaw
02-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Really? I was under the impression that he was given a four month rehabilitation period when he got injured back in May which would obviously take him up until September.

I hope this is the case though.

He put up in FB yesterday morning that he hoped the Montrose game is the last he has to watch from the stands 👍

Sir David Gray
02-08-2015, 10:17 PM
He put up in FB yesterday morning that he hoped the Montrose game is the last he has to watch from the stands 

Good stuff then.

Any idea about the others?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Ox

Gray
Fontaine
Hanlon
Stevenson

Bartley
Fyvie

McGinn
Allan
Stanton

Cummings

BSEJVT
03-08-2015, 07:20 AM
Far too big a risk to start players who have not been playing regularly up until now.

Both for them individually and for the team.

When these guys get fit we should be playing them in development games / behind closed door games to get them up to match fitness.

Up until then they should be used sparingly as subs if at all.

Brightside
03-08-2015, 07:31 AM

Boyle has been in light training.

Smartie
03-08-2015, 07:44 AM
Far too big a risk to start players who have not been playing regularly up until now.

Both for them individually and for the team.

When these guys get fit we should be playing them in development games / behind closed door games to get them up to match fitness.

Up until then they should be used sparingly as subs if at all.

I agree.

Saturday is a massive game.

The lads that we've had playing have been doing fine and at least they are fit.

It would be too much of a risk to throw too many players in on Saturday, for their individual sake and that of the team.

We need them back asap but we don't need to take any silly risks.

inglisavhibs
03-08-2015, 08:52 AM
After today's game what do people think will be the starting XI for next week? I'm going for

4-3-1-2

Oxley

Gray
Hanlon
Fontaine
Stevenson

Martin
Bartley
Fyvie

Allan

Malonga
Cummings

Subs:
Reguero
Watson (if signed as expected)
McGinn (if fit)
Stanton
Carmichael (if fit)
Boyle (if fit)
Keatings (if fit)

Not sure how long Malonga is out for but Id expect him to be back for saturday and with pre season behind him and his good goal scoring record against Dumbarton I think we should go for him next Saturday if available. If McGinn, Carmichael, Boyle and Keatings are ready then I would get them on the bench and bring them 3 out of the 4 on for the last 30 mins or so for a bit of game time due to most probably being a bit rusty with a lack of pre season. Not too sure of the availability of El Alagui but from what's been said it seems like he will be a bit longer than the rest. It really looks good though with such a great amount of players to choose from! It will be difficult keeping them all happy though! Maybe that's the point, more players fighting for places could lead to more positive results. GGTTH

Mallonga (assuming he is ok)Allan and McGinn will replace Martin, Stanton and Harris. If McGinn is not deemed match fit i think he might play Stanton.