PDA

View Full Version : John mcginn at half time.

Greencore
01-08-2015, 10:39 PM
So was it just me or did anyone else have trouble on hearing what he actually said. Couldn't hear a word...

Golden Bear
01-08-2015, 10:42 PM
So was it just me or did anyone else have trouble on hearing what he actually said. Couldn't here a word...

Agree. I was in the East and struggled to interpret today's announcements.

Badge
01-08-2015, 10:44 PM
So was it just me or did anyone else have trouble on hearing what he actually said. Couldn't here a word...

Didn't hear much either but did seem quite happy

Danderhall Hibs
01-08-2015, 10:45 PM
Said he was looking forward to putting himself in the shop window and putting in a transfer request as soon as Celtic sniff about him.

Or something like that.

hibee_girl
01-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Couldn't hear him but could hear the announcer perfectly

Sir David Gray
01-08-2015, 10:57 PM
I didn't have a clue what was happening and didn't even know who it was that was being introduced so thanks for clearing that up!

The tannoy system really is awful, certainly from where I am in the East stand anyway.

monktonharp
01-08-2015, 10:58 PM
Said he was looking forward to putting himself in the shop window and putting in a transfer request as soon as Celtic sniff about him.

Or something like that.sounds about right, though a 4 year contract: winners all round, with his signing fee waived and given to our youth set-up, Hibs get good dosh for the transfer, current/or latest manager does not feel right by holding him back, him and his current agent do well out of it, he signs for the club he always supported bla de bla. sorted. fans left spewing, as usual

Onceinawhile
01-08-2015, 10:59 PM

Specifically said Greencore on Hibs.net Is a cxxt. Outrageous.

Mikey09
01-08-2015, 11:37 PM
I didn't have a clue what was happening and didn't even know who it was that was being introduced so thanks for clearing that up!

The tannoy system really is awful, certainly from where I am in the East stand anyway.

Was gonna start a thread about this but didn't want to be accused of moaning about anything. It's ****** dreadful and has been for years. Really need to sort it out. Can't be that difficult surely!

OsloHibs
01-08-2015, 11:39 PM
He was buzzing, said we're gonna win the league :aok: Heard everything loud & clear in the FF.

GreenCastle
01-08-2015, 11:58 PM
Do the club or even club reps even still read these boards?!!

If so...

Please sort the crap speakers..can't hear a word at the top of the East Stand.

The over priced terrible food - still no different to last season.

Do something about the seagulls - bring in a hawk during the week or hire a hit man.

The lack of ball kids around the south stand empty seats and the pitch - completely slows the tempo / game down.

Rant over...happy with the win today and the 3 friends enjoyed it too...though didn't buy any over priced food !

Hibeesmad
02-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Do the club or even club reps even still read these boards?!!

If so...

Please sort the crap speakers..can't hear a word at the top of the East Stand.

The over priced terrible food - still no different to last season.

Do something about the seagulls - bring in a hawk during the week or hire a hit man.

The lack of ball kids around the south stand empty seats and the pitch - completely slows the tempo / game down.

Rant over...happy with the win today and the 3 friends enjoyed it too...though didn't buy any over priced food !

There was a foreign woman working today on one of the food stalls and she didn't even know how to work the coca cola machine, she then gave me £5 change from a £20 note which should have been £15. I don't really like to get on people's cases much and just let it fly over but it was really poor standards when we are paying good money for the food and beverages

The_Horde
02-08-2015, 12:13 AM
He said he was handing in a transfer request.

Greencore
02-08-2015, 01:18 AM
There was a foreign woman working today on one of the food stalls and she didn't even know how to work the coca cola machine, she then gave me £5 change from a £20 note which should have been £15. I don't really like to get on people's cases much and just let it fly over but it was really poor standards when we are paying good money for the food and beverages

If she had red dreadlocks she served me. I asked for a scotch pie, crisps and bovril. She didn't know what a bovril was and gave me a steak pie and didn't know what she was doing. Her boss was apologising and looking at her like she was stupid felt kinda sorry for her. The other workers were smirking at me... The boy next to her was going to give a pizza paper plate to a guy who asked for a pie.... Good times.

Hibeesmad
02-08-2015, 02:39 AM
If she had red dreadlocks she served me. I asked for a scotch pie, crisps and bovril. She didn't know what a bovril was and gave me a steak pie and didn't know what she was doing. Her boss was apologising and looking at her like she was stupid felt kinda sorry for her. The other workers were smirking at me... The boy next to her was going to give a pizza paper plate to a guy who asked for a pie.... Good times.

Yep that was exactly her, the guy was also struggling to close the lid of a coke whilst I was there.. The manager was also present and just looked bewildered to how bad it was

Mikey09
02-08-2015, 07:53 AM

I would maybe go easy on her guys. Was probably her first day. Would imagine it would be quite stressful and remember these youngsters will be on a piss poor hourly rate. The issue is the pricing. It's ridiculous.

Alex Trager
02-08-2015, 07:58 AM
Yep that was exactly her, the guy was also struggling to close the lid of a coke whilst I was there.. The manager was also present and just looked bewildered to how bad it was

Frankly he and his colleagues should be bewildered at how poor his and their training/support of their new staff and colleagues is.

That's on the assumption it was a male. The comment still applies regardless mind you

Carheenlea
02-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Half time is pretty torturous now. What used to be a quick 5-10 minute break is about 15-20 minutes now and resembles an episode of "It's A Knockout". Either introduce alcohol sales to Scottish grounds to make half time kind of worthwhile, or just have a quick break, switch ends and crack on with the game.

ALF TUPPER
02-08-2015, 10:48 AM

Or something like that.

Hahahahaha ...... That was it 😂

whiskyhibby
02-08-2015, 10:57 AM

Or something like that.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

iwasthere1972
02-08-2015, 12:10 PM
He said that there was an offer on at the catering stands and that pies and pizza were half price for over 75 year olds but they must be accompanied by their parents to qualify for the offer. Oh and that the paper towels had run out in the west stand toilets.

Glory Lurker
02-08-2015, 12:14 PM
I thought he said "I am the Seagull Lord and I will destroy you all". Then he did the Happy Hibbie draw.

Greencore
02-08-2015, 12:51 PM
I thought he said "I am the Seagull Lord and I will destroy you all". Then he did the Happy Hibbie draw.

10/10 hahahahahaha!!!!!

Ozyhibby
02-08-2015, 01:22 PM
Was gonna start a thread about this but didn't want to be accused of moaning about anything.

Don't let the Happy Clappers intimidate you. [emoji3]

Baldy Foghorn
02-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Was gonna start a thread about this but didn't want to be accused of moaning about anything. It's ****** dreadful and has been for years. Really need to sort it out. Can't be that difficult surely!

It's not really moaning, it is something that needs to be addressed. It is part of matchday experience, however, it always sounds like the announcer has one hand over his mouth?

Don't let the Happy Clappers intimidate you. [emoji3]

I know you are joking, but nothing gets on my thruppennies more than labeling fans "happy clappers", "bed wetters", "uberfans" etc etc.....There really is no need for it, but a trend that is gathering momentum:rolleyes:

cam75
02-08-2015, 08:08 PM

Paid for tickets at pod for west stand,stupidly they would not accept £50 notes so the only £20 I had was used with coins from wallet,half time same issue 1 hot chocolate split 3 ways and 2 kids chocolate bought with all I had left :(why could they not invest in a counterfeit pen or crazy as it sounds take cards it's 2015 Ffs spoiled what was a good day out with my girls the wee 1s first game and wants to go back so happy days !
Ggtth